The cornetto trilogy was good, Paul was ok and then he drank the koolaid

The cornetto trilogy was good, Paul was ok and then he drank the koolaid

Why?

They are a good comedy, and well done filmmaking to portray a story.

hot fuzz and shaun were funny
it's hard to keep being creative once you achieve real success. many people don't have it in them. give it time, maybe he'll turn around

"look guys, the good cop does something he's supposed to do! lel so funny." also, the 'twist' was the most obvious one in the history of film

"look guys, this loser is still a loser in a zombie apocalypse! lel so funny"

ooh ooh let me try!
"look everyone, I'm a daft cunt in the desert!"

nice try, Simon

shouldn't you be getting Pegged right now?

"ooh lookit me I'm a daft cunt in space! and oh there's a robot and a flying baby! aren't I clever?"

I mean it's not Cornetto Trilogy, but it's close

Newsflash faggot, no one likes this shit. Just like Doctor Who, it's pure cringe unless you need cheap geek cred.

lawrence of arabia is worse

they are not that nerdy tbh, they are more for the pub crowd

never seen it, but the actual guy was a complete shithead, so I wouldn't be surprised if the movie based on him is bad too

Oh oh. It's my turn
"Look, I can't fulfill my childhood dream. I will be a cunt beta for the rest of my life"

samefag

This. God they make me cringe so fucking hard.

ALL of his movies are awful.

Nice try faggot

What did he do?

The World's End is one of my favorite movies, and the other two are pretty enjoyable comedies. Fuck off.

Happy?

well he did work with Tom Cruise, so it's not like it wasn't predictable

Wasn't working with tom Cruise that did it, it was going to Hollywood. when you go from a shitty B movie actor (which is all he was) who has a string of mildly liked but not memorable TV series to Hollywood you become a cunt. Your ego gets to you and you feel like you REALLY MADE IT, then you shit all over the little people because you have an inferiority complex compared to the people you grew up adoring.

Probably doing it to fit in.

my turn
"wow guys, a generic starcrossed lovers story set during WWII!"

it grabs

But what? Who does it grab?

This dick
if you select a post, it grab a screenshot already cropped of it

Holy shit.

Paul was shit

it had some funny moments, but that fedora atheism thing ruined it for me

That was the entire point of the movie. The funny moments were to prop that shit up. So when I called it shit, I wasn't talking about the entire production or the acting. I should have said instead that it was a shit sandwich. Looked good on the outside, but after having a bit in my mouth I realized my mistake.

"look guys, i'm oversimplifying the plots of movies in an attempt to make them seem bad! lel so funny."

Should I be shocked that meme hasn't died off?