Live in UK

you are the polar opposite of independent, my man

Is that an insult to bongs or claps, i don't know.

If I wanted to watch Independence Day, I'd watch Independence Day

I'm just saying it's a missed opportunity.

Well considering Brexit I wouldn't be surprised if they play Independence Day on June 23rd.

The sequel came out here that day.

I am honestly not sure if I would be flattered or annoyed if they did that

We laugh at your independence. Laugh. Ha ha ha

I wonder if that laughter is any louder than the Muslims raping your children.

i'm not american lad
i just find it curious how you celebrate a rebellion against your own country

Joke's on you. I don't have any children

Any more

I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN, THIS IS MY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
♫ ♪ YOU GO GIRL! ♪ ♫
this is literally American independence

Wew lad, the rebels were sick and stuck one to the tossers in charge in a good way. You can't just shit on your own people who go to build your empire because shekels. Plus America is a pretty cool place that's done quite a lot for the world, it's an amazing visit too. I've actually prepared a recipe for buffalo wings tonight tbh, you lot take them for granted way too much.

Seems kind of desperate

Benoit didn't use a gun

nice try, Holla Forums

Independence Day is banned from airing in the UK because of its use of racial stereotypes, bigotry, sexism (all the women do nothing except look good, none of them even helps battle the aliens), pervasive imperialistic jingoism, and rampant xenophobia, as well as absolutely haram scenes of violence and destruction to the world's greatest monuments.

It was on last week

It was banned this week.

Why does UK suck so many moslem dicks?

Why wouldn't you celebrate the time when your child finally came of age?

well, that's another way to see it i didn't consider

You mean threw a temper tantrum, grabbed the credit card, and drove off in the car to live with its pozzed boyfriend? Yeah, I wonder.

Which is why Ormesby Hall (Middlesbrough) celebrates July 4th pretty much every year right? To laugh at us Americans?

The UK's identity movie.

>Then she looks over his shoulder
>To the MC's Black rival/co-star
I just passed out on shitty popcorn and imagined that, right? Because otherwise the implications aren't the least bit great.

sorry went full retard and thought OP was talking about the new movie, not the vastly superior original.

TWENTY SIXTEEN