How does a show set in jail with black characters and white supremacist characters never use the words nigger or nigga?

How does a show set in jail with black characters and white supremacist characters never use the words nigger or nigga?

that's how

becauseā€¦
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

This is what it's like when you let a woman write a story.

Because that's not what they were going for in this particular TV show?

It does loads retard

maybe actually watch the show

It's official, that word is a meaningless insult

Compare and contrast with the best TV show about prison life.

because it's for women, not the foulmouthed bachelors who watch HBO

your girlfriend is a meaningless insult
but I enjoyed fucking her tbh

Uh, that would be racist, user.

But their prison uniforms are not even orange.

Being able to walk around freely for the most part doesn't seem that unrealistic from what I've heard of prison.

They do get told when to wake up, when to sleep, when to eat, when to work (if they are), and so on, but otherwise they get a lot of time just to mingle and do bullshit that they feel like.

I find it especially goofy how they can get hair dryers, makeup, and BS like that.

To be fair they did say "nigger lover" in the scene where they were watching the wiz.

This.
- missing guard on payroll went totally unnoticed
- girls whine endlessly over guilt of killing a hired assassin in self defense
- Vause not worried at all they'll send another killer
- Caputo picks literally retarded sheboon to run his office
- Poussay makes up with butterface via "smile" literally seconds before getting killed
- post death everybody has to share their feelings and give her friends presents like it's a fucking sorority
The show is irritating on too many levels to count but I'll say it again: still better than Daredevil

Because you're a faggot to need to watch OZ

You say it constantly, but it doesn't make it true.

The last 5 episodes of Daredevil were like forcing down bad cottage cheese. At least Orange you glad your not Black has a few good characters, Daredevil is just a bunch of cardboard cutouts talking on badly lit sets. One or two good fight scenes per season in no way justifies the 10 hour investment.

the reason you're eating cottage cheese is you're a fat fuck idiot, don't eat more of it than you want to

Proved my point

Cottage cheese was just a metaphor. Like if I compared the show to one of your mom's $2 dollar blowjobs, that doesn't mean I'd actually let that nasty whore give me one.

black women usually say nigga in regards to male blacks, not to other female blacks

got nothing to say about the white supremacist part though

>>>Holla Forums

90% of the cast isn't overweight bull dykes. Suspension of disbelief has been stressed to the breaking point.

Wouldn't the new guards get fired right away for being so insubordinate to the warden?

No because it's a female prison.

luckily it wasn't written or produced by poltweens.

Is it not high priority?

In any workplace a woman can act incredible insubordinate and get away with it. That includes in a prison.

The guards I'm talking about in this show are not women.

Having taken a tour of a men's maximum security prison, normal hours are about as free-movement as you would imagine in a place like that. Prisoners can mingle and aren't simply confined to their closed cells.

It's an accurate depiction of a low security federal facility, which is one notch more secure than a minimum security facility.

keep dreaming fatty

Last season went full SJW, I was wondering when it would happen because (((kohan))) was the director. Also, black girl dies because of another nigger chimping out.

Your mom sounds hot, how about you post some pictures?

My bad. I still think there are aspects that are unrealistic though, and everything else about it is fucking shitty.

I haven't seen the series, but prison life is odd and I've heard from a woman that has been in a women's prison that the show is actually very accurate. I'm sure any sex or rape stuff they have in the show is fake though (it's a women's show so I've a feeling they're going to stuff that in).

You sound like 200% normalfag. People who have committed a crime (even murder) aren't always evil or bad. Our prisons are complex, with tons of flaws.

please elaborate

What need is there for elaboration? Never read Foucault?

Wow. That is DISGUSTING. Racist, Homophobic, Fascist, Ignorant crap. It makes me sick. Inhuman. VILE! NO!

no. I'd like to hear a situation where a murderer is not bad/evil

note that murder does not include killing in self defence

Because it's like Oz but shit

What if you killed a bad person, like a child molester or something? It would still be murder, unless said child molester attacked you or someone else (ie your children) but it wouldn't necessarily be an evil act.

I disagree, unless you catch him in the middle of molesting a child and murder is the only way to stop him

I disagree with your disagreement. Murder isn't innately bad or good, it just is. If it wasn't so, there wouldn't be wars, there wouldn't be executions.

Sometimes some people need killing

I disagree that executions are murder, assuming they're done after a conviction has been reached through due process

wars are a grey area, but a lot of kills in war could be considered self-defence because the other guy's are trying to kill you (not that I'm pro-war by any means)

dont cut yourself on those edges kiddo

What if the guy is innocent? Or what if the criminal is guilty but is too dumb to really understand the consequences of his actions? Like, say for example the accused's IQ is 80 but the jurisdiction only classifies people with an IQ of 70 or lower as mentally retarded?

Someone has to shoot first and they might be perfectly justified in shooting first.

DUBS FOR TRUMP

How is it edgy to say that murder isn't innately good or bad?

I'm sure the soldiers who risk their lives to protect your ass from threats overseas are plenty edgy too.

I'll be the first to admit I've never been to prison or known anyone else who has. I just find it difficult to believe that any prison would be so laissez-faire to the point that it's no different to my local church's youth club.
It's not even that big of a criticism to be honest, especially compared to the flat, poorly casted characters and the dull as grass story.

that's why I mentioned due process. an execution should only happen if guilt has been proved beyond a reasonable doubt

also, I'm pretty sure people with an IQ of 80 are still capable of understanding that murder is wrong

There are plenty of innocent men on Death Row

They're near retarded

DUBS FOR TRUMP

Pick one.

yes, the current justice system is not perfect

but does that mean they cannot understand basic moral principles like "murder is wrong"?

what did they mean by this?

the rules change every time the women have their periods

Each person's retardation is different. The fact that these hypothetical people are standing trial and being convicted and sentenced probably proves that they're competent enough to stand trial, but they could very well have difficulty grasping simple concepts like 'If you point this gun at a person and pull the trigger, they will die'.

It's a grey area.

yeah it's possible for them to fully grasp it most of the time, but then "be retarded and act violently on impulse for just a minute", and a minute is all it takes. that's what "mental illness" means.
exactly like normal people, really.

May be difficult to believe, but it's true for the most part.

They try to have guards stationed around here and there, but for the most part they're able to mingle and do their own thing.

Also the idea that all the characters would try coming across as pitiable souls is somewhat believable, since everyone in prison tries coming out with sob stories about how they were innocent and don't deserve to be there.

You were in prison?

I have a relative in prison. So I'm really just relaying opinions I've heard from her.

One of the goofy things I've heard is that since most people there don't have relatives putting money into their commissary accounts (they can get money to spend on things like packs of tuna, crackers, sodas, toiletries, tennis shoes, bunch of stuff), that some people will start up little businesses where they do things like make greeting cards for people to send to family, wash clothes, make pizza like meals, and other nonsense.

There was also the thing about how those part of certain programs like tending to some dogs, would be sent into town to pick up dog food on occasion. So you'd have prisoners just going out on what were essentially field trips.

I know the author that originally wrote Orange Is The New Black was supposedly in prison for about a year and got the sense from trailers that her family was well off, so she probably would have had money constantly put in her commissary account so that she could basically pay those around her to be a bit like servants to make things cozier for herself.