I truly hate this fake ass narcissist. You can just tell by the type of movies he picks the kind of substance he has...

I truly hate this fake ass narcissist. You can just tell by the type of movies he picks the kind of substance he has. Anything that his manlet 5'4 ass can appear large on screen like Mission Impossible or Jack Reacher or War of the Worlds or creepy ass scientologist blockbuster. Just classic case of small persons syndrome what happens when you have infinite power, your hang ups are there for the world to see. It's fucking pathetic. It has gotten so bad that he has created his own internet defense league that love him for him reason whenever someone says the truth. It is just a sad and pathetic that the last actor to work with Stanley Kubrick is this retarded and I guarantee he had no idea what the fuck that was in, he was just like omg I am in a Kubrick movie, I am too stupid to understand it but this will make me look so badass and cool. I knew fifty jocks like that and they are impressing nobody.

you can tell that he had no idea what the fuck he was doing in eyes wide shut and no idea what any of it meant with how he is mugging and over dramatizing the entire movie while Kubrick was laughing his ass off and not giving him any rope, he was just a mannequin on screen and was being manipulated by Stanley Kubrick to give that soap opera film performance which is exactly why he was cast. The worst Tom Cruise was in that movie, the better the movie became because Kubrick was making fun of him the entire fucking time.

He's very boring. The only movie I really think he does a good role is in A Few Good Men but then all his acting is easily trumped by Jack Nicholson.

How did he make you so butthurt? Did he pump and dump your worthless boypussy?

Shut up. OP's boypussy is mine to wreck!

samefag

confirmed manlet

cruise and kubrick do have valid faults though but you are sperging hard and thats saying something considering youre posting on Holla Forums

You know I really liked him in all you need is kill. He was the perfect choice for that role, and he gets to play himself.

you dont get what Im saying, Im making fun of Cruise not Kubrick. Do you think he cast him in Eyes Wide Shut since he's a great actor? No, he cast him since he's a walking mannequin underwear model.

Then why Kubrick didn't cast Brad Pitt?

you're fucking retarded if you really believe tom cruise knows less than you about movies

Would you Tom's twink boypussy?

I'd destroy it.

Woah, he has a pretty wide jaw. Like me.

>>>/oven/

Holy shit, I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Napoleon was 185 cm tall. This is why manlets like you are subhuman, you are a blight on the white race, your kind need to be purged least your inferior genes spread and besmirch the rest of the population.

Keep at it, Terrell.

Le manlet meme aside, I've always found him obnoxious and can't put my finger on why.

It's more to do with his acting. I just don't know what it is about his acting that irritates me so much.

I still don't get why people make a thing out of this. He went on Oprah and acted like a sperg, so? Is this a reason to be mad at him? Disappointed somehow? Is it a Janet Jackson titty situation where kids watching were scarred for life? I don't get it.

He decided to join Scientology and become a recluse instead of continuing to be with the Hollywood-elite. Hence why his A-list movie roles has diminished into movies he himself has to produce.

Still got star power, but he lacks the backing nowadays to just happen to be involved in big movies.

He stars in movies that he wants to star in and can demand to be a producer when he wants. That's as A list as it gets.

How does Scientology attract A listers?
Are they using blackmail with some huge dirt on celebrities?

I think they just keep badgering them until they attract a few retards, or the true sociopaths that are drawn to their promises of brainwashed slaves and the mandate to be able to do whatever the fuck they want to the followers.

Dammit, OP. Your retardation is just giving me a greater appreciation for Tom Cruise.

He is starring in his own movies. He basically has to buy scripts and get producers to want to make movies. He's powerful, but he isn't backed by any of the studios.

Because celebrities are probably broken people. And in Hollywood you need some sort of backing to be unscathed. The scientologist has proven to give just that to some, even though it's a retarded cult.

nope. and nope.
Cruise was absolutly perfect in Gerry (2002).

every movie he is in turns out to be good , great , or excellent

No user. Every movie you choose to watch turn out to be excellent.

There have been periods of expansion in Scientology's history. All pre-1990 when the current leader, Miscaviage, took over. All the stars and the vast majority of the members started in those periods (or are their children/grandchildren). Scientology is shrinking, and many are quietly pulling away - it's usually better to go quietly to avoid various kinds of unpleasantness.