What are movies or tv shows with an /r9k/ tier shy NEET with social anxiety and his virginity intact that also features...

what are movies or tv shows with an /r9k/ tier shy NEET with social anxiety and his virginity intact that also features a very attractive woman taking an interest in him and being nice to him

sort of like that NHK anime but with a happier ending is what im looking for

thanks

I prefer my robots to be miserable and alone. They produce better OC that way. I will not help you OP.

Adam Sandler
is
The Waterboy

FUCK YOU

40yo virgin

Back to the memewheel with you. There will be no pleasant fantasies of happiness for you today.

Why are you doing this?!

get your weird fetishes out of here you loser

>>>/a/
>>>/r9k/

SOMEBODY

None of them. Not even in fiction can you pathetic cucks get anything.

The closest thing I can think of is Adventureland with that jew who played Lex Luthor and Kristen Stewart.

I find her very attractive in that film.

The male protagonist in Career Opportunities is pretty much a NEET and Jennifer Connelly falls in love with him.

Disturbia is about a loser who's under house arrest and spies his cute neighbour.

Desha Otoko

He isn't a NEET but he is a highly autistic office worker who gets the girl

Densha

If you're a cuck then that means you have someone you're at least having sex with.

shiggy

there is neet girl in this

fifty shades of grey - some random generic boring no-personality self-insert woman gets the handsome super-popular billionaire bad boy by being some random generic boring no-personality self-insert woman.

Sounds like horror fiction