Who is the better man between them? Who is more handsome, and better? More talented, and funny...

Who is the better man between them? Who is more handsome, and better? More talented, and funny? Who would girls rather date?

Mike is a dick who throws a temper tantrum every time he dies in a video game. A lot of the bathroom humor and unfunny jokes come from Mike. I guess women like that because his gf is hotter than James's wife. James seems a lot more calm and relaxed and is at his best when he isnt trying to play a character. He sucks ass at video games though and he is balding at a rapid rate. I also heard Mike has a huge dick.

James just seems bored, Mike still has energy.

Neither. 2015 was the year of the cumskin, it's time to move on from all of these spineless cucks.

his hairline has been pretty consistent for nearly 4 years now. I wouldn't call that rapid.

Mike's a back stabbing, unfunny fuck. James might suck at vidya, but at least he's honest.

James can direct cheap Internet videos better than Doug, there's no denying that

Mineycrafta Mike is probably literally autistic.

playing games: mike
acting: james
video editing: mike
comment: james

they're a perfect team

Did you guys actually get scared when you saw this review in the beginning?

HES GANNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST..

Does anybody know the video where he makes a scary face whiile focusing on a game, like a creepy ghoul face, that steve buscemi face. If anybody knows, please post it, or screenshot it.

user pls

Found it

JUST

James became Ben Garrison

BROWN BRICKS

Mane, he's, like 36. It's perfectly acceptable to start balding at that age, also as pointed out, his hairline has been pretty consistent.

If you want to see someone who's rapidly balding, look at me. I've just recently hit 25, and I'm already considering shaving my head.

Is he actually jewish?

I've kind of been balding at 25 but it was because if vegetarianism, i've started eating meat and it's thankfully coming back and i'm also getting hair on my hands.

Few do it right but even when you do it right you'll wonder why you did it at all. Seriously, vegetarianism and especially veganism is such a risky diet that doing it wrong can seriously impact your health and even when you do it right you're walking a fine line between expensive food plans and malnutrition.

Also fun fact: Balding is accelerated by constant fapping.

Semen is a cocktail of various nutritional substances that is created to feed the sperm. Constantly spending it means the body has to pull those substances out of your organs to recreate what you're expending. Doing this repeatedly drains your body's resources faster than you can consume the nutritional equivalent of what you shot out. If you look up the nutritional contents of semen, you'll find it's directly tied to not just hair health but also every bodily function, but especially cognitive health. This is why you can literally fap yourself stupid, and I'm at a loss for finding a news article from back in the 80s about a man stayed in the fourth grade for his entire youth and he himself believed it was because he discovered masturbation by the time he reached fourth grade and fapped 4 times a day ever since.

So what's the solution? Learn to orgasm without cumming. It's actually pretty easy.

None can resist Motherfucker Mike!

user please, stop projecting your life onto James.

San Cucksisco needs to stay in San Cucksisco.

Well shit

Swallow.