Ghettoizing and demeaning our creations, then stealing them

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BnpNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this nigger looks like he's 1/16th black

Clearly the little verbal IQ he has comes from the white genes.

How come people at the top of the BLM movement are either ex-cons/domestic terrorists or barely even black?

because blacks don't make good leaders as shown by King Nigger himself for the past 8 years

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
okie doke

because the only thing actual black people can do is fuck, shit, and kill.

Timberlake dun goof'd and said blacks were equal to whites, then apologized.

SO SORRY

archive.is/BnpNU

Okay, nigger, then get off the phone whitey designed, stop using the internet whitey invented, if you need medicine just die because the treatment wasn't invented nor pioneered by groids, stop wearing Western clothes, stop speaking Western languages, stop appropriating Western property and move back to your fucking shithole in Africa.

I've seen niggers going around claiming that a black guy invented the cell phone, when in reality it was Martin Cooper.

SURPRISE!

Next you'll be telling me all those rapes by U.S. marines in Japan were niggers!
Surprise, they're all niggers! Look it up.

So you're saying this guy raped someone onstage at the BET Awards? Wow. I should start watching BET.

LISTEN HERE CRACKA

WE WUZ KANGS AYYORIGHT

MUHUFGGIN WE BUILT DA EVERYTHANG NIGGA DAN WHITEY STOLE IT FROM US KANGZ AND SAID IT WAS DEY SHIT WHEN IT REALLY OUR SHIT AND MADE US SLAVES SMDH FAM

RETWEET NIQQAS 4 REAL HISTORY

Pleaze, Martin Cooper wuz a proud black man, just like Mozart, Shakezpeare and Yezuz Christ. Get educated. Learn history.

strange, I don't see any dindus walking around butt naked and chasing down animals with spears. also, why do they live in white people houses instead of mud huts?

Noted Donald Trump enthusiast Donald Trump lied to a group of children yesterday during an incredible series of events that played out like the bleakest of CNN wet dreams. In a video posted to Facebook, a boy points a camera at the petulant clown running for president and asks, point-blank, if he is Batman. Trump’s response: “I am Batman.”

The deplorable instance of deceit all started when Donald Trump decided to offer a little something extra—free helicopter rides—to the Iowa State Fair’s customary candidate pageantry.

ITT: underage reddipol desperately attempts social signalling on an anonymous image board

ITT: underage leftypol desperately attempts social signalling on an anonymous image board

I was there at the awards don't ask

The sheer about of fucking baboons screaming 'fuck whitey' 'fuck the police' and just sheer yelling and hooting really made the speech hilarious. of course i had to sit stonefaced through the entirety of it lest i be ripped limb from limb

White people who appropriate nigger culture should be shamed. It hurts me to see people lowering themselves to that level.

The hypocrisy is deafening.

timestamp

prove it nigger

Holla Forums has agents everywhere

IT depresses me that Holla Forumstards who worship memes and and a populist authoritarian moron like Trump are adults with jobs. I had hoped you were all stupid teenagers like your idiot posts suggest you are.

So exactly what tragedy led you into having attend the bet awards?

Also my condolences.

tell me, what country whiter than the United States will you move to when Trump wins? Or will you just kill yourself?

Stay salty friend and enjoy the misery your mental illness will bring you

I work in media/marketing. It was free and I've never been to an award show so I figured hey, what the hell. Besides, being a pilgrim in an unholy land has a certain thrill to it. It also helps me understand the jew better than i already do, given my field