After the capeshit fad FINALLY dies, what ungodly shit come next to fill the gap?

After the capeshit fad FINALLY dies, what ungodly shit come next to fill the gap?

God user, you're no fun. Why did we even bring you?

I think we'll finally move into the age of kinĂ³.

we already know
vidyashit

religionshit

It's really the last ressource they didn't tap, true.

Either videogames or more adaptations of 80s/90s cartoons.

capeshit has been around forever

can't hardly wait for a live action Bike Mice From Mars

conspiracyshit

What comes after they're done with that?

Do they go back and start recycling shit a second time?

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Cuckshit. We're already starting to see it.

History revisionism, black people fighting and winning WWI and II.

Time to empower those minorities goy.

Original scripts by talented screenwriters.

GO WATCH NETFLIX

I really, really, really hope we get more confused butcherings of Greek and Roman mythology and history, I love them.

That is cuckshit.

Vidya.
The very first 2-5 movies will be barely average-good, it will turn into shit slower than capeshit since it has more to draw from.

Nothing Assassin's Creed related will have a plot as subversive as the first one.

Chinese nationalist histories

rule 63 remakes

That could be fun in some cases.Man I have to rewatch "Eyes Wide Shut".

hey with that face he'll do anything where they don't make him wear a mask

SJW instructional films

Is this kino?

Succulent bait, Mr. Fisherman. However, I see the shiny hook hidden amongst your post.

is typing one extra letter going to kill you?

Honestly it's going to be whatever project that's done well enough to earn a disproportionate amount of money for what was put in.

We're going to see several attempts to chase the sci-fi of Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars, R-rated capeshit chasing Deadpool, several kids movies trying to be the next merchandise-mover. Very rarely does anyone know what will resonate with audiences, and the turnover time for movies is high enough that even someone with their finger on the pulse will miss their window to capitalize on it.

The one thing we'll never lose are cheaply made found footage 'horror' movies that leak under the door every January/February/October, and crappy holiday movies with people and careers you thought died two years ago.

Reboots

Reboot movies like Harry Potter and poz them up.

It was already pretty pozzed.

this fam

The studios have been trying to find something for a while now and have been unsuccessful.

They've tried doing old monsters like Dracula, zombies, vampires, and aliens.

It's hard to say what could seriously work as it has to be something that appeals to the whole family.

videogames then anime

I breathed a sigh of relief that the audiences didn't go for that. I really wasn't looking forward to seeing the Universal monsters defiled like that.

'80s neon noir style.
It's going to be bad because I actually like it.