WTF happened to him? Every opinion he has is wrong these days

WTF happened to him? Every opinion he has is wrong these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1350019.files/Shermer-how-we-know-holocaust.pdf
librarysupport.shef.ac.uk/leftbook.pdf
archive.is/1s73Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im so tired of this shit, they're turning legitimate depression into a fucking joke.

yes, im looking at you ronnie filyaw, mike stoklasa, and all the other faggots who pull this shit, it gets old.

the jews got to him

I don't get why you take anons not liking them so personally.

He just seems tired. Like he doesn't give a fuck anymore, with his reviews being based more on his mood when he's watching the movie than a technical breakdown like Susan still does.

That's what happens when you sell your soul to the mouse.

Nothing changed except your perception because you're upset they liked Star Wars.

this is my theory too, he doesn't really give a shit so he's letting jay and his retarded "so-good-it's-bad" aesthetic take over

Here's a better question: When was the last time Mike was sober?

This. They liked shit since the beginning of HITB. Go watch older episodes and see for yourself what garbage they praised. Like 80% of Marvel stuff.

Mike is sober in re:View

They only ever review popcorn tentpoles, movies that only exist to entertain and make money, if that puts things in perspective

Exactly. RLM is a friend simulator for 30 mins, not a go-to film reviewers. People need to realize this and let it go. And when their jokes finally get tired you let go of RLM.

That was the point, thanks.

He had a low bar for movies in the first place. Assembly-line Hollywood trash has always been alright with him unless it's really terrible, just look at all the cape flicks they've reviewed and been fine with.

YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER — YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER —YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER —YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER
YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER — YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER —YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER —YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER

Hate thread="shilling"

Any advertising is good advertising, the entire premise of that youtube show is self-deprication.

Fuck off with your shilling shit back to 4chan.

holy shit, dat mad redditor

>you're not allowed to discuss a film related youtube channel because I say so

Just hide the thread and move on unless you're too autistic to do so

This thread does not exist to "discuss a youtube channel", just to serve as a SPAM advertisement for it.

Fuck off back to youtube, googleshill.

Take your meds.

I don't watch any youtube channels because I'm not a fucking retard. Go promote your e-celeb bullshit somewhere else cunt.

More like you are a retard seeing as how you're a complete spaz who spergs out about people watching YouTube videos.

Who cares? At least it wasn't pictures of traps.

That would be totally disgusting, to spam traps.

Especially the pretty faced ones with huge cocks. Spamming those is the worst.

I get the feeling that Mike never actually cared that much about "film as an artform" or whatever the fuck. He's just a guy who likes Star Trek and Star Wars a whole lot, and is happy to talk about films with his slightly pretentious friend, as long as he's getting payed for it.

Back to

Except for Independence Day 1 which they think is bad for some reason they can't articulate. ID1 is better than TFA

Stop please. It's been safe to stop ever since the episode 1 review.

Stocklasa is a psychopath. That's why he's been behind every RLM drama, as well as all of it's success.

Hey, I though only CA had maybe bullshit self-made e-celb drama

>>>/jidf/

That's because it is. Go be productive and learn to be good at something.

Confirmed for knowing nothing about depression.

Can you elaborate on this?

How compassionate

I don't really care about why you are a whiny piece of shit. Do something with your life or lay down and die. Either is fine with me.

you are whining more than anyone here tbh

What went right?

pshhhh nothing personnel, kid

It s our board. You are the minority here.

RLM drama is 100% real certified by either IRL associates of Mike, or Holla Forums detective work

Jay was friends with this Lisa girl through high school and was in love with her so he kept casting her to star in his student films to try and get closer to her in a beta way. When Jay and Mike's film 'companies' met up to make Gorilla Interrupted Mike immediately went alpha on Lisa and they started fucking during production. So afterwards Jay's company basically falls apart and there is some drama on a film forum where Mike is insulting Jay over and over. Only sometime later did Jay find his way back to RLM to work for Mike.

The old forum posts were proof of these dramas found by halfchan Holla Forums, but Garret Ghilchrist who used to work with Mike & Jay is the first who came out and spilled the beans a few years ago.

Wew, Jay dodged a bullet there

You'd be the one to ask: who was this girl? Was she Mike's gf? Was slightly less annoying than the gay neckbeard guy but still irritating, didn't make sense she'd be there for any other reason.

looking back it's not a big deal (especially since she clearly wasn't into Jay anyways), but at the time it must have hurt Jay badly to keep his first crush around for years just to get cucked by her in the end…

Jessi is literally just Mike's gf and nothing else. probably put her in those episodes because she was always with him already

This Mike guy always looked like an extremely cynical person.

appropriate

Fun Fact: Gilchrist also got with Lisa, although she may have just just been using him to try to get to LA where he lived at the time.

lol, the RLM defence force was in full swing back then, trying to discredit Classic Ghilchrist by calling him crazy until all the proof was found. Mike even banned Holla Forums posters from the RLM forums.

wow this is new info to me. and it makes Jay officially the biggest cuck

I think he's been a bit down since the general consensus for Space Cop was "meh".

The knowledge that he'll never be able to make a living off of his own original works and can only make money by bitching about other people's work must be pretty depressing.

holy fucking christ, reading about this makes me feel sane and emotionally well-adjusted by comparison.

It's a good feeling. Like riding public transportation and being the only one not drunk or publicly masturbating.

if Mike hadn't offered Jay a job and friends after all of that horror then he'd probably be even worse today. Just some 40y/o mega-cuck listening to 5/10s getting fucked by niggers through a bathroom door

Kinda puts their show in a bad light for me now

Everyone likes a break.

i broke a piece off in your mum, lol

They can never just be like-minded friends

Two things:
1. Sex. Jessi doesn’t like nerds sexualizing her, so she quit. Mike however wants to fuck her, so he’s trying to get a more ‘normal’ audience to win her back.
2. Money and memes. If you watched their vids on YouTube, you noticed the comment section was filled with meme-spouting children from leddit and half chan (muh “what’s wrong with your face, it took 10 years to make’), whereas RLM’s website itself had actual discussions about the films going on. Mike is trying to capitalize on that first group of people.

Would think he could do better than a grumpy cat lady, especially being an eceleb and all.

Did any of that happen? They're still using the same shitty everything.

Oh fuck off with your anti-semitic bullshit. Your kind slaughtered six million innocent jews during WWII, and there is NO place for "people" like you on the internet.

I know you're probably trolling, but the Nazis had reasons for what they did. Notice any (((coincidences))) about most of the names on the right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Genocide is never acceptable, but the Jews largely brought the Holocaust on themselves. You just blame the German for slaughtering G-d's Chosen People like cattle while completely ignoring the dialectical nature of intergroup conflict and the historical context in which events like these happen. Both sides are to blame.

Yeah goy

Who was that one guest chick on a BoTW who so obviously wanted to jump on Jay's dick right then and there?

Criticising the prequels was like shooting fish in a bucket. Everything past the Plinkett stuff was actual work.

Sure, some kikes together with other parts of the scum of society were put into labour camps but there was no "holocaust". It's a real shame because I really wish they were loaded into ovens 24/7 but that never happened unfortunately.

Oh wow. What a cluster.

Recommended reading for anyone who allows anonymous strangers on an imageboard to dictate their beliefs:
isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1350019.files/Shermer-how-we-know-holocaust.pdf

Are the 2nd and 3rd pictures supposed to prove anything about Germany or the Holocaust? In 1919, Ukraine would have been in the grip of the Russian Civil War, and both sides liked killing Jews, especially the Whites. Jews killed people too, they made up a significant percentage of the Black Army, even moreso than the Reds (the Makhnovist Blacks and Bolshevik Reds also fought each other). That's what a civil war is, a lot of people die, and because there's no one there to keep record the numbers are hard to pin down. The number of Jews killed was closer to 100,000, a fraction of the 300,000-500,000 Cossacks who were killed. The Cheka killed at least 250,000 people from 1917-1925.

As for the first picture, who's Jon Evans? A journalist? A writer? Does he have any expertise, or did he just write anything he was told without checking his facts? According to librarysupport.shef.ac.uk/leftbook.pdf he wrote that in 1941. How much did anyone know about concentration camps in 1941? Back then they were believing the soap and lampshade myths, too. Knowledge evolves as more data is gathered.

The fourth picture isn't talking about victims of the holocaust, but rather about victims of being "deprived of their rights and economic opportunities". The second and third pictures the same, saying that 6 million are "in peril", but not actually dead.

Now, imagine that you attained complete control over every aspect of a nation. What would you do?

teach me motherfucker

I would develop my master plan of conducting the country on the tenants of /bane/ism. At the end of the day, we would have lots of crashed planes, but no survivors.

Still better than getting your beliefs from Le Current Year Cuckold From Reddit Dot Com, that's for sure.

>MFW leftists don't realize that "calling out Holla Forums's autism" is autism and causes Holla Forumsacks to spurg out as well.
>MFW I'm half certain this might be intl/goons/JIDF/reddit using d&c tactics so no one comes here anymore.

I'd try to uncuck it and fight the influence of the global elites (includes jews). There isn't much one can do on national scale anymore though, I'd need complete control over the entire world to accomplish anything lasting.

You people disgust me.

Seriously bro?

If people can't help but sperg out, then they deserve to get triggered.
Sorry this isn't you Holla Forums hugbox safespace.

I'm not seeing that refutation through strong evidence that Holla Forums is so famous for. I am seeing that ad hominem that Holla Forums is also famous for, though.

This can't be happening!

I agree, but I don't see how he relates here.

You'd have to find their base and bring back a link to prove that. Otherwise, I'm going to keep on assuming that it's just us here. Remember Holla Forums harbor, when Holla Forums freaked out and wildly speculated about which national government, conglomerate, or intelligence agency did it? And it turned out to be Bui? And anyways, having the site completely shit itself

How would you accomplish this?

I'd watch that kino.

Oops.
has done more to hurt Holla Forums's traffic than anything that could be said in these little lilac boxes.

Oh shit you have autism user. Go and read my post again, when did I say I was a Holla Forumsack?

Oh and if you still can't figure out what I was saying let me spoonfeed you: Holla Forums has autism and so do you You need to stop starting shit and so does Holla Forums

Well sadly it turns out that it has been proven that it isn't just us here. Do you remember the cumskin shitposting? It turns out that was Holla Forums.

Evidence: archive.is/1s73Y

Oh and, Bui?

Your disguise was never on in the first place.

ITT: Holla Forumsacks prove they are just as universalist as Holla Forumsacks. You don't believe in subsidiarity, or division, or thedes, or even just different places having different cultures, or being for different purposes. You will swarm to any other board and try and make it into a clone of Holla Forums, and if people disagree than that means they agree with Holla Forums, who to be fair, are at least open about being universalist shits who don't believe in private property and think everything has to be the same everywhere.

If anything I'm more upholding the spirit of nationalism by telling you all to fuck the hell off and stop polluting our Holla Forums culture with your faggot ideologies. You have to go back.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/liberty/

Seriously, Holla Forums is my main board, but I shouldn't have to use that as a defense when I just want to post and act accordingly in a different fucking board.
I don't start talking about the jews in /ck/ in a topic about pasta.
When in Rome people.

Really? My point was that Holla Forums and leftist posters are both starting shit and should stay on topic.

Well as this site probably has the most anti-semetic posts outside of Stormfromt I wouldn't be surprised if this site is one of the JIDF's targets tbh.

Accusing reddit of shitting up imageboards has been around since at least 2009 on 4chan.

I agree, all Holla Forums and Holla Forums posters should leave the political shitflinging to the political boards.

Thanks for the link, now I concede that it is a possibility.

Maybe I'm confusing my history. Whatever this event was called was orchestrated by a furfag named Bui who exploited the broken code of this site. He pulled the same thing on /furry/, which isn't seen as a valuable target by anyone. I'm caught with my pants down here, we've been talking about evidence but I don't have any to back up this particular claim, only hearsay.

As a Holla Forums poster, I have to disagree. I don't want the whole world to be white, I want the world to be made out of peaceful Ethnostates. White countrys for the white people, Asian countrys for the Asian people ect.

Sage because off topic.

All you fags are arguing about political shit on this board being a problem when this place was a smoking ruin of off topic shitposting long before that shit ever got going good. Holla Forums worked hard to create the atmosphere that no one here gave the tiniest shit about the purpose of the board and then acted surprised and upset when anons who didn't care about it moved right in. Might as well have offered to take their coat for them and kick their feet up. It's a done deal now.

Defeatist posters pls go.

Cumskin was already around back when SRS decided to shit up 4/pol/.

Holla Forums had the chance to make them unwelcome and deter from coming. Could have headed it off beforehand by not embracing total off topic shitposting to begin with.They are here now and they outnumber you. They aren't leaving. Unless the BO decides to do something, the situation will not change.

Does Holla Forums even have a mod? There are shitposts that stay on the catalog for days.

Gonna need evidence for that bucko.

BO has a very light touch with his moderation. He clears up spamming the GoT threads, CP and when some aspiring memester starts making 10 threads trying to force his shit new meme. He leaves us to our own devices otherwise.

yeah if you post gore mr hotpockets shows up

Gif related. Even a fast search on 4plebs tells me people used "cumskin" to shitpost in 2014 and 2013.

It's stormfags and leftistfags you biased autist. Both are going off-topic. The pot calls the kettle black.

You faggots are just as bad as Holla Forumsacks.

wew lad kys

What logical fallacy? Can you please show me which post of mine is a a logical fallacy?

She's educated

When you are outnumbered I guess the majority going about their business might look like a swarm. Though we aren't swarming boards. We just happen to post on them, and that's what you dislike. You want to change the board culture and cry Holla Forums as a way to do it. As if you can convince the majority that they are swarming themselves.

You are a joke.

More like /leftpol/.

Holla Forums have been existing for a long time in both halfchan prior to gamergate, and in Holla Forums. Holla Forums have never distrupted the other boards as like today.

Now, since a group of anons have been crying the Holla Forums boogeyman like autists, the thread quality in multiple boards (including Holla Forums) have declined sharply.

And yet you anons are blaming Holla Forums, falling at the bait of Divide and Conquer.

Tell me how is this Holla Forums fault?

First of all, the problem is that this board was getting shit up by off topic pol content from the start.
When it wasn't wanted here.
As soon as someone fucking points it out, that's when the tard fit starts in response, and all anyone does is prove the person pointing it out to be absolutely fucking correct.

So morons saying "shut up about the pol boogeyman" are really the assholes saying JIDF reddit leftypol boogeyman.
Turning around and acting like it's a two way street and claiming those calling out your blatant autism are just as bad as you for even daring to call out your inability to keep the jew tourrettes in check for two goddamn nigger fucking seconds to talk about actual Holla Forums shit.
Holla Forums is my primary board on this site, and whenever someone tries to shit it up with content that doesn't belong there, it tends to get deleted locked or flooded with memeposts pretty quick.
I don't want to see political shit in /ck/ /tg/ /k/ or any of the other boards I like to browse any more than I want to see shillposts and leftypol bait threads.
It may surprise you, but even people who agree with you like to take a break from it to settle down and talk about something else.

But keep making us all look like newfag shitposting autists who want to muck up other boards to prove how red pilled we are.
I can tell by this thread that it really makes people warm welcome and receptive to us.
Great job guys.

This is how I know you're new. Off topic shitposting is Holla Forums culture.

We're on a board that discusses TV and movies, user. If they come in here and they have something to say about TV and movies, then they're on topic. Just because your feefees disagree doesn't make them the bad guy here.

Shut up, you goddamn Reddicuck.

oh no, they're bringing out the EBIN strawman memes!
please don't imply that I'm a dated hipster caricature from 2007, you'll instantly win with that flawless argument!

yeah sounds exactly like every political board to me. they all need to fuck off with their normalfag ID politics, especially Holla Forums. yes, Holla Forums is pure normalfag, they signal the exact same authoritarian bullshit and they spout the force-fed socially acceptable "discrimination" that you hear on every mainstream news channel. fucking deal with it.

There is nothing more fun that triggering Redditrump kids. In a twisted way I'm glad that cuck is running for president, it's like playing with infinite ammo. Not even Hillary's fans are this easily devastated.

The guy just wants to make a bit of money. He "works" as an independent film director for Christ's sake, have a little sympathy.

Goddamn tumblr lefty cunts can't keep from sperging up every single thread they enter

wow, you're retarded beyond down syndrome.

Everytime it's a triggered leftyfag crying because a Holla Forumsack said something raycist, traditional, or pointed out bullshit in a show/movie.

You are the minority here. When are you going to fucking accept that and stop getting triggered by the majority speaking their mind? OH, that's right, you're leftists, so never. Your entire modus operandi is being outraged spergy cucks.

The Holocaust didn't happen.

The only people visibly sperging in here are "Holla Forumsacks", and you make us all look bad.

You fuckboys actually believe this shit, and spread it fucking everywhere.
You honestly sound like shills trying to ruin the boards reputation.
The only thing I can imagine is you're hardcore summerfags, the same ones who are actually shitting up Holla Forums right now.
>>>/oven/

That's the ticket, goy! Focus on peddling crackpot historical fiction, that's the best way to combat the Jewish-engineered war on the white world.

Except we've got thousands of eyewitness testimonies from both sides of the war and loads of documentation from the Nazis themselves. I'm sure all that was just made up by the Elder of Zion, though.
In the same way that there are mountains of contradictory evidence to the theory of evolution or the idea of a round earth.

You're a complete moron.

Nope, there was a definite effort at killing undesirables. The problem is that the kikes bludgeon the goyim over the head with their sob stories in order to increase their own political clout and justify their erosion of Western society.

Francis E. Dec was an American treasure.

Well no shit. I bet you shill there often. Do you think claiming to post on Holla Forums "primarily" somehow doesn't make you a leftist? You spew leftist dogshit you get called a leftist. Meritocracy faggot. The board you pretend to come from has no bearing on how we read your posts.

why is Holla Forums so triggered? did something happen recently?

jesus, kid, the fucking red cross released numbers that it was a quarter million not six million. read a book sometime.

It did, it happened in Dresden.

Could you provide a link?

Bloody hell, people are easily distracted.

Well in a completely faggotry-jewish way, an opinion is not automatically wrong but just the thoughts and feelings of one person on a subject matter that they developed themselves. To say his opinion is wrong is like saying there's a definitive opinion on something.
Phantom Menace to some is the worst Star Wars film for being a complete train wreck.
To some it's the best Star Wars because it's a complete train wreck.
For Fatty in op's image, it's clear that his opinion is what he gained from watching the films.

They just reuploaded Baby's Day Out a few hours ago. Got DMCA'd or something.