Anybody else disappointed that they dont use this pretty cunt more in the movies?

Anybody else disappointed that they dont use this pretty cunt more in the movies?

I understand he is overpowered and would make a lot of things too easy, but I would just like to see him interact with other characters more.

He doesnt have a lot of moments with other characters. He rarely talks to them and just sits on the sidelines. Especially after he rescued all these people I was hoping maybe for a show of gratitude or bewildered looks at him, since no one knows who he is.

Just because you like twinks doesn't make him a good character user.

Take that back

Fuck me, user. I even used pretty cunt to not be obvious or obnoxious about this and to make it seem like I used it ironically.

But back to topic. I kinda agree, he is fun to watch in his awesome slow-motion sequences, but they need to give him more characterization.
He is a bit bland at the moment, I would like to see him upgraded from supporting character to a leading role, then he will be a good character.

Why yes.

We all are still going to watch it though.

Also I have a soft spot for the x-men over any other superhero franchise. Maybe its the harry potter factor of imagining yourself (as a youngster) into the univsere, rather than the plot or characters being good on their own.

Don't project your shit taste on me.

Gays are all pathological. Witness this thread in which OP is compelled to broadcast his sexual attraction to a group of people who want to talk about Orson Welles wine commercials.

He is clearly diseased.

I admitted that its subjective and I know you watched it, user, no shame in admitting that to me.

I liked the x-men as a kid, because say what you want about the x-men, but they did the school justice. Also back in like 2005 or what, there were no superhero team movies and you have a whole group of them in x-men.

And I had lucid dreams about being angel from x-men and flying around.

I don't watch capeshit friend. Once again. not everyone shares your love of twinks, comicbooks, and bottom of the barrel trash films.

Why does everyone cum buckets for this talentless generic faggot? It pisses me off to no end. He's just a gentile Jesse Eisenberg. (And watch, he's probably not even a gentile.)

Why is he in any way different from the other 100 twinky fuccbois Hollywood has working? Did he just get on the right project?

Please consider suicide.

Tell me about Ibiza

Its a guilty pleasure for me, like watching horror movies.

tv everybody

Most of Holla Forums are weeb self hating homosexuals. It explains a lot about their mentality once you realize that.

And this gives you power over me?

X-Men is better than anything Orson made.

nice meme

I want a girl like this. Her androginity makes her extremely hot in my eyes.

Some people would call her face bland, or ugly.
I like that she looks a little bit boyish.

I dont care if other people with the stereotypical hollwood actress look with tons of makeup is considered perfection, but for me this is a 9 out of 10.

And yes I like twinks too, I am kinda bicurious. Not homo tho.

Bland or ugly doesn't mean androgynous, though.

I know. I dont think her face is ugly or bland.

Shes extremely beautiful.

I don't understand how he was so strong, I just thought quicksilver was merely fast, but he was punching the crap out of Apocalypse.

Force equals mass times acceleration. He doesn't have to be physically strong to deliver crushing impacts at the speed he moves.

Isn't it canon that Quickilver doesn't have a "Speed Force" equivalent to protect from Newton's other laws like the third one?

Well they don't show him lifting buildings. He is not very strong for a superhero.