Kelly McGillis Applying For Concealed Carry Permit After Home Invasion

Kelly McGillis Applying For Concealed Carry Permit After Home Invasion

Kelly McGillis, who fans might know best from her role as Tom Cruise’s love interest in the movie Top Gun and Harrison Ford’s lover in Witness, says she will obtain a permit to carry a concealed weapon after surviving a terrifying home invasion by a deranged woman in her North Carolina home.

McGillis recounted recent incident, which left her scratched and bruised, in a Facebook post. After returning home from listening to a theologian, McGillis found her door unlocked and saw a strange pair of pink sandals in the doorway. When she entered her home, she was attacked by a deranged female intruder who accused McGillis of “stalking her on Twitter”.

McGillis managed to fight off the woman and flee to safety in her truck, but not before sustaining injuries.

Kelly McGillis is no stranger to horrifying events. In 1982, while still a student at the Juilliard School, McGillis and her live-in girlfriend were attacked and raped by two men who broke into their shared New York City apartment. The incident haunted her, and McGillis struggled with her sexual orientation as a result. She came out publicly as a lesbian in 2009.

heatst.com/entertainment/top-guns-kelly-mcgillis-applying-for-concealed-carry-permit-after-home-invasion/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2006/06/06/stars-rapist-faces-96-sex-rap-case-mirrors-mcgillis-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wat? If she had a live in girlfriend she was already a lesbian. Fuck this thread.

Good for her. She should ask Maverick to do some fly-bys too, just to be safe.

It really makes you think.

Negative Maverick, pattern is full.

Every time he goes up there it's like he's flying with a ghost

nypost.com/2006/06/06/stars-rapist-faces-96-sex-rap-case-mirrors-mcgillis-attack/

Maybe being raped made her question being a Lesbian.

JUST

So if I like girls then some dude rapes me in jail and I still like girls is it that guys fault I'm not gay?

Just more proof homosexuality is a mental disease not something one is born with.

Kelly McGillis shouldn't have bought the house facing the highway to the danger zone

HAHA, SHE GOT RAPED

Yeah, call me when someone like Chris Pratt applies for one because someone raped him.

who?

it would probably be cheaper and safer for her to just start looking like a woman.

at the moment she looks like a man. men get murdered, women don't. a murdered woman is a massive, massive mistake, even in the eyes of the murderer.

that's why all men should make themselves into traps, that way no one will want to murder them.

"Pratt talks about his thirty- or forty-gun arsenal. He bought Faris [actress Anna Faris, Pratt's wife] a gun in the event that crazy person comes to their house while he’s in Louisiana and necessitates her 'blowing their f—— brains out.' He tells me to print that, just in case Anna Faris’ and Esquire’s fan demographics overlap.

You do know that Pratt is one of the few open conservatives in Hollywood?

why would you need a concealed carry license to protect yourself from a home invasion?

Damn, Pratt really is based. To think I started viewing him as Reddit incarnate.

Do you think this new incident scared her straight?

She was attacked while walking in.

is anything funnier than rape? maybe the death of a child?

I don't know but I admire your dubs

Well, we don't call him the Memelord for nothing, but he is conservative

ikr

They're pretty great bruh

>>>Holla Forums