I really really hated the fight in Batman vs Superman

I really really hated the fight in Batman vs Superman.

They had no reason to fight each other.
And Superman even threw the first punch (guns and inhibitor field don't count).
Superman even said himself that his goal was to convince Batman to help him.

After speaking a few sentences of "stahp" "u dont understand", he just stops talking and continues to attack Batman.
It's SO stupid. They have no reason to fight.

The only reason why this fight is in the movie is because stupid plebs wanted to see them fight. At least give them REAL motivation.
Have Batman actually attack Superman first, but no … they painted Superman as a violent Bully who just pushes Batman around.

I really really did not like that Superman just pushed him back first. That is just so senselessly violent and makes him a mean bully.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-biggest-wtf-moments/?view=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't watch movies like this until a bluray rip leaks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's because it's not a good movie user

/thread

Yeah. Why is DC so shit?

Welcome to comic book land. It's hackneyed trash writing 24/7 here.

I have a soft spot for the xmen movies though.

Really? It was pretty obvious that Luthor was setting up the xenophobia Bruce was feeling, and Superman warned multiple times for him to stop, or he would act. With Batman rolling out the kryptonite weaponry and a clear intention to kill (wew lads, decades of writing don't mean shit), Supes has no choice but to defend himself.

The fight between the two of them was fine, instead we should be bitching about them shoehorning Doomsday in, and that somehow being the kick they need to unify.

Rewatch again.

I watched the movie while I created this thread.
The only thing batman did was create those traps, the inhibitors and 2 turrets which had no effect on superman.

Superman at that point was only extremely vague said something about "you don't understand" "stop" "wait".
Then you know what that mean bully did?

He walked up to Batman and pushed him 50 metres back.

That was the first aggression.

I waited for the line "Hey Batman, can you please help me? Lex Luthor kidnapped my mother and kills her in less than an hour".
Did he do that?
No. He acted like a complete jackass and went silent for le epic battle. xD

He could have just walked up to him. Superhugged him and then explained it all to him in peace.

The battle itself was fineish I guess, but the lack of motivation for them to fight bothered me extremely.

That all being said I didn't even mention Batman's hatred for Superman. It was very badly done imo and I think it there should have been much more to make Batman want to ! kill ! Superman.

That was pretty fucked up and brutal. The way he acted I almost anticpated Batman attempting to snap Superman's neck with his hands or putting his mouth on an edge to break all his teeth.

Fuck! The whole movie is so fucking bad.

(sorry to many lines for one post)

You deserve all your confusion, frustration, disappoint and more. You are the problem.

I knew it sucked.

I just thought … meh, maybe the fights will be awesome and all I could think watching them was "Is this the movie version of Dragonball budokai tenkaichi fights"?

I really thought about watching this movie before, but I always resisted.

I has really little redeeming qualities, not like X-Men Apocalypse, which also got a few bad ratings, but which I found to be actually enjoyable. I had FUN watch X-Men Apocalypse.

DC can't even have their shitty capeshit have humor.

Lol, like I wana do that. I'll see the dc and that's it.

then watch the fight, because honestly the batman vs superman fight is the only reason this movie even exists

Did you miss the jar?

the jar?

screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-biggest-wtf-moments/?view=all

Just googled it.

wow and I forced myself to not watch all the hundreds of threads about bvs to not spoil myself and they did piss like that

I would have prefered to see Holla Forums memeing about this movie rather than actually seeing it.
fuck!

"You can piss in a jar and call it granny's apple juice"

There were some meme threads about the jar scene, but the fact that the movie was so disappointing took over.

At least you guys had fun. I probably missed it, because I was only having BvS open in a minor tab.

Can you guys simulate for me what those meme threads were like? I hate to have missed those. ;_;

The same reason as…

I literally can't watch this anymore without thinking of the edited chris evans gif.

who the hell calls his mother by her name?

That scene was ridiculous

The whole concept and execution is flawed.

Superman is an invincible alien. You would think Batman being the detective that he is would know that and find a way to outsmart him instead of throw pointless punches at him. Or maybe he does get brainwashed by Lex Luthor and gets kryptonite and beats him down, but stops because he sure as hell doesn't think The Joker is a threat worth killing. Then Superman explains his woe and Batman sees his story adds up and helps him. Then it becomes a buddy cop movie with Batman as the brains and Superman as the brawn. They learn to respect each other and have a good time. Suddenly, Superman is called to fight elsewhere, and so Batman bids him farewell.

I haven't seen the movie but I heard it sucked.

Holla Forums when talking about movies in a single sentence

I enjoyed it a lot. Some of the pacing is slow, but it's build up and for me it pays off well.

People are always going to try and find holes in a movies writing, nothing is ever perfect, and with the power of Captain Hindsight it's very easy to correct things which might have been a bit under par, but overall is was a great movie, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Comparing it to the Marvel Civil war, it was on another level.

inb4 shil
No I just have a different opinion than others on Holla Forums you know, different opinions do exist.

The '80s comic series this movie was very roughly based on involved Batman coming out of retirement after agreeing with the U.S. government to hang the cowl, Superman pretty much was ordered directly by the President to put a stop to the vigilante by any means necessary. There were also a few original video adaptations but you probably don't care about that.

of course you don't know any of this because cape movies are all nonsensical trash meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator, instead you get the "LOL DUDE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN" version

I really dont like superman being the pawn of any kind of goverment.

It's also stupid for Supes to blindly follow the govs wishes.

I like your opinion, user.

everything about this is just wrong and everyone involved in it should be shot on site