W-what's happening?! All the good progressive multicultural people of the UK unanimously supported Bremain!

W-what's happening?! All the good progressive multicultural people of the UK unanimously supported Bremain!

I-it's 2016! This sort of thing just CAN'T happen!

You can't do this!

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/media/john-oliver-brexit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UGHHH, I thought it was 2016 but I guess I was wrong. F*cking fascist idiots, I literally can't right now.

JOHN OLIVER ON SUICIDE WATCH

C'MON ITS THE CURRENT YEAR.

It's just a simple majority, not a significant. The validity of this result is highly debatable.

OI IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

Suck it down progfag!

It really makes you think.

Will he kill himself? Or will we have to wait until Trump wins the Presidency?

Yes, that's when he will kill himself.

2016 is our year. Sorry Oliver, but you got to go back to 2015, thats your year.

Current year

Not hailing to Britianna

Long live Britianna

NOT SO HAPPY NOW EH FAGGOT

Is thundercuck threatening to himself over bretexit yet?

When will people learn to never trust a angry atheist e-celeb? They are biggest backstabbing cucks on YouTube. And they mostly back stab each other.

Leave won by more than 1 million votes. It is legitimate.

Well, in his defence, at least this one isn't shoving bananas up his arse.

He had a debate with Sargon of a Cuck and to my amazement Sargon of a Cuck was pro brexit.
Thunderfoot's arguments boiled down to: the EU is powerless by design so don't worry about anything. Don't worry about the army, don't worry about losing control etc etc.

The whole thing with him , that he will neve admit is that he works in academia, and he gets huge project cash from the EU.
He will never bite the hand that feeds him.

At least he's sensible in that regard

At least not in public. That we know of.

Sorry Oliver!

Well not really.

Spoiler that creature next time user. Makes my skin crawl…

Wait…what year is it?

Who let's racists to vote in 2016!!!!

They're not just racists, user, they're also sexistmisogynistxenophobicislamophobictransphobichomophobicableistintolerantbigots!

Does he not know what year it is?!!

I'm still not clear on what year it is. I'm going to need some progressive landmarks in order to tell. Has the first black man had his asshole kissed by the first white man on a children's program yet?

So has he had a reaction yet?

why does he look like a hobo?

I'm not talking about the dressing. his face literally looks like a stereotypical street beggar you would see in a cartoon.

Whatever reaction this rat-faced fuck has, you can bet it will be pozzed and wrought with stupidity.

Thinking its 2015? Come on, its the current year 2016!

Can someone explain to me what's with atheism+ and r/atheism crowd and poor personal hygiene? I can understand shity facial hair. But what's up with the greasy look? I go to a community college close to Seattle. I noticed greasy militant atheists crowd among regular hipsters men wearing glitter on their breads.

If there is no God, or if God is unjust, if the universe a meaningless shithole of suffering, death, and disease, why bother looking nice?

It actually does make sense if you think about it.

That implies fedoras have some rationale for neglecting hygiene; they don't. They lack hygiene because they lack self-awareness.

Sure thing, buddy.

I never said or implied that.

You implied that atheists or stereotypical atheists have no self-awareness. You are implying that because they disagree with you on the cosmological make up of reality, that they are also stupid and don't realize they are ugly and gross. Basically you're saying anyone who disagrees with you must be wrong about everything all the time.

You're a little bit like a 10-year-old kid calling someone else a poopy-head, the difference being you're an adult and that makes you the one lacking self-awareness.

Nope.
You're just a sensitive baby.

I said that greasy people that don't shower don't do so because of grand philosophical rationale, but because they don't care or don't realise that they're unhygienic.

I never said that an atheist by definition is like that, but that that fedora atheist that has (undiagnosed) autism is like that. You know, the unhygienic kind user was talking about in the first place.

Please keep posting.

I haven't called someone a baby, but something. "Someone" implies the entity I called a baby is a person.
It clearly is not a person, but something below that.

In other words: calm down.

Holy shit!

yeah nah, you not liking the result doesn't invalidate democracy

Why are you afraid of change, John? Fucking bigot

B-b-but you wear a hat, tho!

ITT: fedoras

Fucking kill yourself, my man.

You have the memory of a goldfish.

And a smaller dick

What a petty insult. I expect much more from Holla Forums television and movies.

Holla Forums is a pale shadow of former glories. We have a spark or two occasionally but the fire is mostly dying.

What do you think should be done to make sure the fire rises again?

No

Damn

I LITERALLY CAN'T BELIVE THIS……HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE, I THOUGHT WE ARE LIVING IN TWOTHOUSANDSIXTEEN! HOW SUCH A BACKWORKS SOCIETY STILL EXISTS IS LITERALLY BEYOND ME, I LITERALLY CAN'T RIGHT NOW. THIS IS BREAKING MY HEART!

If you are reading this J.O fuck you, fuck your tv show and fuck your family!

(TOO)
(CLOSE)

(Observed)

He's a scientist.

source??

ggmanlives, mediocre video game review guy

How the hell are the Brits going to conduct trade and govern themselves without a transnational unelected superstate run by oligarchs and bureaucrats who don't even speak English guiding her every move and superseding her laws?

When exactly was Sargon a cuck? He talks against feminazis, Islam and liberals all the fucking time

It's a damn shame Americans don't tar and feather British cunts anymore.

He is a self described liberal fighting against the "bad" liberals, the "regressive" left.
To some people being a leftist in any way shape or form makes you a dumb idiot but instead o calling him that they use cuck which is basically a meaningless insult nowadays since its over used and has nothing to do with cuckoldry anymore.

He sold out his ideals for pussy.

It's the same as calling someone on Holla Forums a fascist.
Your own post proves it. It has just as much effect as faggot, and just because the insult faggot is overused does not mean people are ok with being compared to one. People lashing out at the use of cuck (mainly redditors and redditors trying to fit in on Holla Forums) proves that it is effective.

NO
NO NO NO
NO!
JUST NO!
I MEAN COME ON
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
MUMMY

He called himself LIBERTARIAN, not liberal.

How so?

Holla Forumsacks don't know what libertarian means because most of the board is 14 year olds here for their first election cycle.
and thus the cycle begins anew, except with more fireworks this time.

Most of Holla Forums were libertarians once, and have come to see that it has serious limitations. It can in fact be self-destructive.

Fedora logic

The problem with Rand Paul was that he tried to please everyone and thus he flip flopped too much. He should have debated as a hardcore Libertarian instead of a cuckservative.

Do you cry like a baby every time you don't get your way?

I so want to see him react to that. I hope he hangs himself live together with Jeb Bush.

2016, the year of the shitlord.

Polacks know very well what libertarian means. Also, I think I've heard Sargon alternate between calling himself "Liberal", "Classical Liberal" and "Left Libertarian".

Weird thing is, when did TV/Media Liberals become corporate globalists? It's fucking weird.

Poor hygiene is a common symptom of depression

"Fedora" is a metonym for autists. As in, people so autistic that they can't tell wearing a fedora, tipping it to women, and calling them "milady", isn't accepted as a normal form of behavior in contemporary society.

Not all autists of that level do actually wear fedoras. But all atheists are autists of that level.

But I guess you'd be too autistic to realize that.

i don't know why people keep trying to argue this semantic

bush won with less than a million votes, they even recounted and it still came up with him as the winner

fact is, even if it's a slight edge, it's still technically the majority vote, so get fucked kid

He's old and a scientist. He's also not part of atheism+. He's pretty okay in my book. I just happen to disagree about Brexit due to principle. He's a pragmatist, so that is why he thinks that way.

pic 2 is about rotherham

EVERYONE SHUT UP AND TELL ME WHAT YEAR IT IS!

the second tweet is correct, it's cucked britfags that let it happen.

It's fine, this will just invigorate the left, just like tomorrow's SCOTUS abortion ruling.

It's

Ugh

No one cares about that boring shit

yes, i know, hence why there will never be a film adaptation of it.

So did he respond to the result of the referendum?

money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/media/john-oliver-brexit/

One week after delivering a hilarious and profane plea to his countrymen to vote against Brexit, a frustrated Oliver returned to the subject during his show on Sunday night.
"Let us begin straightaway with the United Kingdom, a place whose very name, after this week's events, is beginning to sound a bit sarcastic," quipped Oliver. "And the fallout in Britain has been swift and significant."

"It seems like whoever the next U.K. prime minister is going to be, whether it's Boris Johnson or a racist tea kettle, they are going to be in for a rough few years," he said.

"First of all, Britain was already independent. In fact, it's what many other countries celebrate their independence from," said Oliver. "And second, the sequel to the movie [Independence Day] actually opened this week, and features the wholesale destruction of London, which is beginning to feel pretty f—— appropriate right now."

it isn't an argument. it's an appeal to cast a revote until they get the result they want.

what I find interesting about all the media discussions of the Brexit in the English-speaking world is there's no mention of how incredibly beneficial it is for the EU to finally kick out the UK. cameron used the Brexit to try and get political leverage over the EU and it blew up right in his fat face.

who the fuck is this saegon of akkad guy you all talk about

He's a YouTuber

YouPoop political rant-fag with a huge holier-than-thou complex.

This guy really is a moron, isn't he?

E-celeb shitcunt, gamergate residue