"He burns my private parts. He won't let me eat or drink. He beats me. He's going to kill me."

"He burns my private parts. He won't let me eat or drink. He beats me. He's going to kill me."

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/06/21/selma-blair-apology-alcohol-blackout-on-flight/?adid=hero5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He tortures her and starves her. He is most likely preparing to murder her.

Selma Blair did not age well

is that michelle rodríguez

I wonder why the fag who keeps making these threads does it.

Her conditioning was wearing off, but they got her back in time to fix it.

she's a tv and movie celebrity who had a meltdown on an airplane. if you'd rather discuss another faggot nobody youtuber or game of thrones for the 5 billionth fucking time hide the thread faggggggggggggggggggggggg

What does he mean by this?

I'd rather discuss actual movies and tv shows, not gossip like an ass bandit about the irrelevant trained monkeys of Hollywood.

You have brain damage and are locked in a shitposting loop, got it. Thanks for answering my question.

actors and actresses are fair game on a tv/movies board - even if she's telling the truth and blacked out on pills and booze that's some fucking weird shit to say

WHO IS BURNING HER PRIVATE PARTS? IS IT YOU SCHLOMO?

tmz.com/2016/06/21/selma-blair-apology-alcohol-blackout-on-flight/?adid=hero5

His wife's son?

What did (You) you mean by this?

What does he mean by this?

She meant that their little BDSM fantasy has gone sour.

But somebody posts a Maisie somewhere and everyone looses their minds

I think it's because 1. she's ugly 2. she's not an important actor and finally, 3. she's constantly spammed, and people are tired of an actor that follows point one and two being spammed on this board.

Who is considered an "important actor"?

Someone with more than one notable role I'm assuming is what he meant.
Point 1 is enough to make me wish everyone who spams her would die, I don't care how important she is.

What did he mean by this?

Maisie will always be a ugly and insignificant little goblin. The ginger bitch has more of a chance of breaking out into Hollywood than her. She can't act but at least she looks human.

this one post should be stickied for all eternity

What did they mean by these?

Damn I used to have crush on her. She fucking got destroyed by the wall.

Let's say Depp, Clooney, Willies, Pitt, Cruise, Freeman since they all have been in shittons of movies and good ones too, therefor are A tier actors
Quasimodo, the twilight gay vampire, Watson, Garfield they have done just one role or flops so are B tier
Tv series only are BgoinginC tier

At least this is how I manage it

what did you mean by asking this?

What do I mean by reading this?