THERE IS A GOTHAM CHAMBAGNE BY CHRISTOPHER NOLAN
INSPIRED!
BY THAT SAME FRENCH EXCELLENCE
IT'S FERMENTED IN THE EDITING ROOM
AND LIKE THE BEST FRENCH CHAMBAGNE
IT'S A BIG GUY FOR YOU

IT'S FUCKING VINTAGE DATED

possibly his best shill by far
If only the Japanese directed the Paul Masson ad.

=Muuuuwwaahh=

The jap sake, has always been cerebrated for its excerence.

IT'S ALMOST JULY

ORSONPOSTS WILL GROW HERE

You've posted some of my Orson OC, it has sparked the muse within and now I have created some new OC. Our echo chamber of Orsonposting is amplifying the signal. But remember, these memes are powerful, we must not post them before their time. So I will delay my OC for the next post.

MWAHAHAHAHA OC IT'S TIME

Orsonposting is inherently a form of dark humor, given Welles' fall from grace. This is a man who produced some of the greatest films ever, and was reduced to making commercials extolling the merits of California ""Champagne"". We can only mock him for what he was reduced to because in the lengths of time he was worthy of mockery his potential was being wasted, every day one day closer to death yet often coming no closer to contributing what he was best able to. When da Vinci was in his old age, a brilliant man who was a prolific artist and inventor throughout his entire life, he regretted that he had not worked harder- and how much worse would that regret have been if da Vinci was one-hundred pounds heavier and could have only produced his work when financiers were certain that a mass audience would pay a handsome sum for the pleasure of seeing it.

ALL ORSON

ALL SUMMER

california champagne is actually good tbh

No grapes fermented outside of this region produce champagne.

This:

But also:
All the wine and spirits from California are tainted with heavy metal pollutants that drift over in the air from China. Cali wine being good is a meme pushed by liberals who own the media and the vineyards out there. For instance F.F. Coppola owns a vineyard. So do some (((rich families))).

The best wine in the US is produced in vineyards in the American South, but only true connoisseurs know this. The libshits can't get past the fact that it's in the South so they don't even try.

t. Orson Welles Digital Ghost
WWWWWIIIIIIInnee
█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄   █░░░█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀
█░░█ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█   █▄█▄█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █▀▀ ▀▀█
▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀   ░▀░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
why God?

To add to this, approximately 1/3rd of the smog in San Diego comes from China.
Good, hopefully all the queers and libshits choke on it.

๏я$๏ɲ ώ€ℓℓ€$ ɨ$ $ţɨℓℓ ąℓɨ˅€

REMEMBER ME

To invoke the hi҉ve-mind representing c҉haos.
I҉nvoking the feeling of chaos.
With out orde҉r.
The Nezperdian҉ hive-mind of chaos. Orson Wells.
He who Waits Be҉hind The Wall.
ORSON WELLS!

WHAT DID YOU DO?!
SHIT NIGGER!!
WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!

WHO DARES SUMMON THE LORD OF WIIINE?!?!

Did someone re-record his lines?

Bump for the Freeeeech excellence

You misspelled Welles.

Fat Orson Welles looks so cuddly and huggable

go cry to the WTO faggots it's champagne made by the methode champenoise and it's delicious

More, please!

…for you

A solid attempt was made

CHAMBAGNE?

you brut

The entire scene kind of looks like Lynch's Dune.

MWAAAAAAAH THE FORCE

You know what I did this morning? I played the voice of a toy. Some terrible robot toys from Japan that changed from one thing to another. The Japanese have funded a full-length animated cartoon about the doings of these toys, which is all bad outer-space stuff. I play a planet. I menace somebody called Something-or-other. Then I'm destroyed. My plan to destroy Whoever-it-is is thwarted and I tear myself apart on the screen.

THE MOST VINTAGE OF THE MEMES

Is Orsonposting dead, or is it simply a vintage dated meme?

I still hate him for saying that

"For a time, I considered sparing your reched little planet"

the soul of orson rests on the shoulders of the orsonposter
it lives, or dies, depending solely on whether or not he doesn't do anything

Aaahh the squiggle has always been celebrated for its excellence.

Schrödinger's Orson; you grasp the theory well. Truly a vintage dated Orsonposter.

Orson and the wine, at california

The wine, when the french fell

Orson, his body wide

that episode sucked

user, his posts salty

better than tasting shitty tbh
I can practically smell your rank opinions over the internet

Ugandan boy and the laws of this land

okay, that one was pretty funny tbh

On Holla Forums there's a Schrödinger for every occasion.

Comfy Orson.

I'm sorry the master called out your shitty toy commercial for the trash it was.

DRINKING
ON THE EDGE, OF ALCHOLISM
LIKE PAUL MASSON ONCE SAID

this is tarantinotier cuckery

never post this again. it makes me start to hate orson

me on the left

Maybe the man actually wanted to do commercials and stop doing films because making a film was too much work, when a commercial drove the money in the same.
Maybe it's like retiring to the rural areas, he did it for less stress and he wanted it.

Your fake forcing a meme you faggot redditor

Stop trying so hard to fit in

Imagine being Orson in that ad and having to be all like "Muuuhaaaahhh, Paul Masson, you fuckin' fine, all delicious with your in-the-bottle fermentation and horrific faux-French monstrous taste. I would totally drink you, both in this advert and one for frozen peas." when all he really wants to do is drink another $500 Dom Perignon in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Orson and not only sit in that chair while the extra pours his disgusting California champagne in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the suspicious-looking sediment building in it, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that pour. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking taste but Paul Masson's haughty attitude as everyone on set says it's VINTAGE DATED and DAMN, PAUL MASSON CHAMPAGNE TASTES LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and drink the disgusting fucking piss water contorting your palette into horrific flavours you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been drinking nothing but a healthy diet of Krug and Bollinger and later alleged moonshine for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wisconsin. You've never even drunk anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the chemical contaminants in this mass produced sham pigswill as it's poured again and again for you, the extra smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in the "French excellence (for that is what they call it)", the excellence they worked so hard for with fermentation techniques in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could break a bottle and stab everyone in this room, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Orson Welles. You're drunk as fuck and don't know why the extra isn't doing anything. Just bear it. Slurr your lines and bear it.

THERE IS A CALIFORNIA FRENCHPAGNE

Orson Welles is more like Rembrandt. An absolutely brilliant artist who was fucking retarded financially.

Usually on commercials like that you don't actually drink or eat the product. He was probably drinking water with food coloring in it. Otherwise, he'd get drunk off the wine if they had to do a lot of takes.

You aren't any great shakes at making reaction images either.

Speak English, nigger.