Look like a middle-aged man-child nu-male

Why?

Is that CIA on the first picture

No that is "le recap man".

He recaps what happens on popular tv shows and forgets to actually say anything of value in his videos.
Also he never says anything bad about anything ever. It's all just praise for the action and excitement of the latest episode.

Also at night he is "le Q&A man" and does exactly the same. Every single episode of a tv series gives him 3 videos of content.

Is that that half-sand/currynigger looking guy with the excruciatingly boring voice?

Emergency Boring, yes.

That's exactly what I thought.

haha that's who I thought it was

His name makes absolutely no sense. It annoys me more than it probably should. Why do people keep using adjectives as a user name these days? Somebody kill this nigger, so he stops popping up in my recommendations.

I just hope this bubble of "internet pop reviewers" end soon and people like this hack starve on the streets because they don't have real skills to earn a wage.

That was my first thought as well.

Because they never had a positive male role model in their entire lives.

The mosquito man.

I can't even watch this retard. He is wrong about half the stuff he's talking about lore-wise.

What is this?

I thought it was a chibified version of sherlock.

bad acting

He's absolutely inoffensive, that's why people like to watch him as background noise.

I hate that he's too scared to swear. I mean seriously dude, what are you like 40?

smh

I actually like people who don't swear to get their point across.

Especially since I am German and when I hear Germans swearing I just think off "underclass".
You can't really sound intelligent, when swearing in German.

But he just doesn't hold an actual opinion. He literally just hypes the show he is watching and recaps it. Watching him makes you stupid.

kekerino

why do youtubers do this?

tehe, I am so cute >:3

Their mental development halted at 14.

You think I am cute, user? :3

I am cute, you are cute. Let's be cute together. (´ε`*)

Tehehe :3

D-do you want to c-cuddle with me?

Y-yes… and k-kiss and stuff. We can pretend to be 2D girls/traps all night long.

I want to stay a boy though. >:3

I'll allow you to touch my penis. ;)

I-It's alright user, I'll be the girl. I'd happily w-worship every inch of your penis and masturbate it with my throat b-but you will have to bully me a bit first. ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)

I am weirdly okay with this.