These motherfuckers can fly across the galaxy in space ships...

These motherfuckers can fly across the galaxy in space ships, make energy fields that shield their ships from blaster damage, build droids that are as intelligent as a human, build light saber swords and cybernetic implants so advanced that general grievous only has an organ bag left of his old body…

but they don't have doctors who can re-attach a severed hand?

Well they could have grown a clone hand and attached that but robot hands are cooler.

In this instance they didn't have the hand to re-attach. Didn't you watch the movie?

if luke can have the force bring his lightsaber to his hand he can have the force bring his hand to his stump

I think he was a little distracted by having his fucking hand cut off!

There are silly things that happen in the old Star Wars movies, this is not one of them.

Might be difficult to re-attach a hand cut off by a lightsaber

Rebel command allowing an unknown farm boy fly one of their fighter ships in a battle just a few hours after meeting him, now that's silly.

And yes, the deleted scene shows his friend Biggs vouch for him being a good pilot. All that would get him is the chance to join up and be trained on the X wing.

The only explanation for letting Luke fly against the Death Star is that the rebel commanders knew they were all going to die anyway, so why not let the kid have a few minutes of fun. That dizzy bitch princess Leia lead the bad guys right to their secret base when she could have gone anywhere else.

It was pretty much a suicide mission and he probably got a title just by saving the princess and the plans.

The hand went down a giant chasm inside the ship. How would they have found the hand? And how would the hand have stayed intact after falling so many stories?

These motherfuckers can fly across the galaxy in space ships, make energy fields that shield their ships from blaster damage, build droids that are as intelligent as a human, build light saber swords and cybernetic implants so advanced that general grievous only has an organ bag left of his old body…

…but some chick can die because someone put a little pressure on her throat for a few seconds?

She survived that, user. She then later died of a broken heart.

He put pressure on her heart, breaking it later.

The hand fell straight into a gas giant, Satan. Not even your dark sorcery could rescue it.

Did you parents drop you on your head?

I imaged this Evil Dead style.

A better question is if these motherfuckers have already solved the labour problem, have more habitalbe planets then they can count and access to even more planets putting beyond post-past-post-scracity, why the fuck are they still killing each other over stupid shit like religion or trade treaties?

Isn't it obvious? The secret ruling Jedi elite are behind all of the evil in the galaxy.

I didn't know the heart was located in the throat. Thanks for the 411, you are a good friend.

I'd sooner complain about the absolutely moronic way they wage war.

Clone Troopers employing WW1 tactics of slowly walking towards the enemy while firing, instead of using suppression and maneuver to outflank the opponent, minimal use of proper tanks (that can hover and have shielding), using airborne tactics straight out of Vietnam.

To say nothing of the moronic notion of fighting a drone army with flesh and blood clones. The Republic would have run out of troops in the first year as the Separatists just keep overwhelming them with numbers.

And that's not even getting into the fact that fucking ships have manned itty bitty broadside canons they just to fire at each other, instead of focusing on a few fuckhuge guns to deal with the enemy.

It looks like he's aiming a bit higher than her chest, user.

Here's a better question: how the hell Luke's lightsaber is even in TFA when it DID fell straight into that gas giant?

I always explained it away with the idea that there is a bit more to getting chocked with the Dark Side than just the obvious physical effect it has on you.

I mean, we see time and again how the Dark Side warps, both physically and psychologically, the individuals that tap into it.

Because Rey Smixer needs a symbol of the Jedi Patriarchy to use while fighting evil cis white men of course. :^)

POZZED
O
Z
Z
E
D

Shows what shit this was.

She's a nigger, user. An orange nigger yoda ripoff.

That's clearly a chink user. Don't confuse thjngs

Chigger

she was played by a nigger

so was everyone, in the end.

L O S T

No, she's very clearly an orange magical negro. She's not a fat momma but a tiny shrunken orange because they don't have McDonald's in the SW universe.

It's so completely pants-on-head-retarded it's probably real.

It is curious, they can cross the galaxy in a single day but can't regrow a hand.

I can just hear the writer moaning as they imagine being pegged by a rainbow haired tumblr girl with a black cock strapon while writing this.

Why couldn't he reattach his arms if technology is so advanced in this universe?

Video related is a Hollywood screenwriter simulator.

oh fuck fuck is this actually in the movie
I walked out when she started flying the falcon around

If they don't have the hand because it fell into a gas giant, how did the mcguffinsaber fall up into space?

These motherfuckers can clone entire armies but they can't grow a new hand from stem cells?

I just call her Butthole-eyes.

The rebels didn't have access to cloning technology. Also, a robot arm is probably cheaper and faster to make than a fully functional, cloned hand.

why live

oddly enough you missed out, the scenes with Han Solo are fun

ITT no one realises Star wars is dystopian and most of the technology they have is from past civilizations and they have no idea how it works most the time.

This isn't that surprising when you see that one of the producers was involved with Avatar, a show all about cycles of the Chosen One.

Also enjoy your feminist propaganda Star Cucks.

WW1 was all about barrage strategies and trench warfare.

Haven't you saw the new one? They obviously have found the hand if they have found the lightsaber

So a galactic civilization that can grow massive clone armies can't grow a hand and reattach to somebody?

underrated post

starwars knights of the old republic is a cool videogame that supports this theory

KOTOR 2 wasn't really good. it had some amazing moments, but was mostly shit.

It's probably not worth it. A robot hand is cheaper, faster and stronger or works just as well, looks cool as shit…why on Earth or anywhere else would you want a fucking regular hand in this situation?!

I can just see it. Vader stops and lets Luke go hand hunting through the air shafts of Cloud City, and the rest of the movie is Dr. House reattaching his dead hand to the crispy stump. Epic Movie Ending.

but they let this man become the senate?

Sauce?

>implying the evil nazis empire didn't just want to dominate the whole world
bad goy

He fell down the same shaft his hand did and he almost fell out of Cloud City. Who knows where his hand ended up?

Also, as for medical tech Yoda explains that the Force permeates everything. The Force is widely considered to be some bullshit supersition. If Star Wars medicine doesn't take something major like the Force into account, it's probably pretty far from completely understanding how biology works.

How did this handsome motherfucker turn into a blob of shit??

"The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it."-Darth Bane

New leak where?

At least they didn't show it floating in space

Likely in a tibbana gas cloud. But now it's gone. Together with Joruus C'Baoth and all the others.

Because manlets deserve to die.
Even if they're aliens.

Thanks for reminding me of everything we lost.

fuckin looked like James Dean

man he let himself go

I never knew how badly I wanted a tiny jawa gf before now.

1: Because people are still killing each other over religion now and it has little to do with poverty.

2: Because trade increases the amount of goods available. This doesn't stop being true just because you have loads of planets, since some other space group can also have loads of planets.

3: Because there's no such thing as post-scarcity. There isn't a magical point at which you can have infinite resources in an infinitely small amount of time.