I remember watching this TV series, maybe a decade ago. And it was about aliens and other creepy stuff...

I remember watching this TV series, maybe a decade ago. And it was about aliens and other creepy stuff. I distinctly remember an episode where a woman looked at an alien and got impregnated by it, and she had some weird human/baby alien twins that the protagonists of the series visited and talked to.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4250412/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starman_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starman_(TV_series)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AYY

Are you sure it was twins? Kind of sounds like the new testament.

I might be wrong about them being twins.
I can't seem to find any info about this series, can you link me the imdb?

imdb.com/title/tt4250412/

Naw, way too new. This was at least a decade old.

It's Starman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starman_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starman_(TV_series)

"Eye rape" lol!

No, not a film.
Also the alien man looked like he was half alien half man.

Really white skin and big black eyes. It was disturbing as fuck.

bump
cmon someone must know

She's the sheriff?

yummy

naw

I remember the series but I can't remember its name.
It starts in the the 40's or fifties and ends in the modern era with a UFO being shot down.

Yes. There's like half of the stories that happen in the 50s and a modern day investigation I think.

Bump from page 8, cmon guyse

X-Files

I remember this series, it was an animated show about an American family. There was oafish father, and overbearing mother, a trouble making son, and a smart ass daughter. They all had yellow skin, and the dad was always talking about dough (maybe he was a baker?). Can anyone help me out here?

So, I remember this show. It was about friends. They lived in New York. One was an aspiring actor, and one was an annoying Jew who no one liked. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I remember this TV show, its about some old bald guy who gets a new job with some younger guy in an RV and has to hide it from his family, I don't remember what it was but I remember he said they had cook a lot, maybe they became chefs or something. What is this show?

Man you're a funny guy