Why does he refuse to admit he made a shitty movie? That interviewer was right to walk out, tbh

Why does he refuse to admit he made a shitty movie? That interviewer was right to walk out, tbh.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/interviewer-walks-out-of-duncan-jones-warcraft-interview-after-asking-provocative-questions-a7085196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you mean to post in another thread?

Interviewer?

He talking about that duncan jones interview.

What was his fucking problem?

What the fuck?

Who pissed in that interviewer's cheerios?

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/interviewer-walks-out-of-duncan-jones-warcraft-interview-after-asking-provocative-questions-a7085196.html

The BBC sure are supportive of their dishonest hacks aren't they? Guy seemed out for blood from beginning to end yet the BBC will stand by that.

Have you forgotten that this is the same organisation that allowed a serial child molester to get away with his many, many crimes?

With that they tried just sweeping it under the rug. They didn't parade it out in the open and suggest it was respectable.

They still supported him. Same shit, different tactics.

Mike is hiding behind being a clown, but everone knows he is actually trying.

He sounds a little bit like his dad

The fuck. What was he so butthurt about?

What the fuck just happened?

Even if it is shit he had a hard on for the director and let his feelings get in the way. No director is going to say yes it's shit don't go see it.

is this some kind of reverse shilling?

I think his problem might have been that Duncan Jones made a fucking awful film and shat on a massive fanbase and also the only reason he got the job to direct for such a major franchise was because he has a famous dad.

Huge WarCraft fan here.

I liked the movie and don't feel shat on.

Is there any indication that he got this job because he's David Bowie's son and not because he's an up-and-coming director who's made two successful films?

SPACE COP

I'm so confused

SPACE COP

Fairly sure they're self-aware about Space Cop, like with everything

Enough Mike, it's not working.

I thought the topic wasn't about him

But they also say that self aware bad movies aren't as good as unaware bad movies? Why would they make something they think is crap and not even remotely good crap? Deathstalker 2 shits all over everything they have ever made. Deathstalker 1 is much better than most of their material. I can't think of one movie more miserable than space cop. Nothing they have watched on BotW comes even close.

How come interviewers don't challenge directors more often on producing garbage? It's not like anyone expected WOW to be fine art, but how about they do this with other directors?

Interviews are mostly promotion tools, dude

What would be the point? It's all garbage.

He had to take a mad shite.

*I'm 12, btw.**

real movie reviewers don't show up for press junkets because they don't get anything good and if they push it they'll get blacklisted and their career is gone
when serious journalists get roped into doing these things they usually don't even bother to watch the movie

For what?

rocking the boat

so, someone who doesn't need to rely on their journalism as a source of income

quit trolling there are serious people who devote their lives to journalism

Cult members opinions don't matter.

That would be fine to challenge directors.

But as you can see in the interview, Duncan had clear answers while the interviewer just refused to accept the answers and kept trying to repeat the question of "why was the movie shit?".

Like asking about how the world was made up and whether it seemed like it worked in a way people could understand in the movie is reasonable enough. But Duncan then brought up how it seemed many people were familiar with the world from Warcraft and that there was a similar situation with Lord of the Rings. Where in both cases people familiar with the properties would know of the maps while those unfamiliar with the properties still seemed to enjoy the movies.

Where the interviewer got retarded and rude, is when he wouldn't accept an answer like that as though they couldn't just disagree on the point and move on.

Duncan didn't even seem annoyed in the interview and seemed eager to keep answering questions, whereas that interviewer got flustered that Duncan wouldn't just say the movie sucked or he was wrong to direct it. That's just horribly unprofessional of the interviewer.

this
duncan was a class act tbh

what i mean is if they need to earn a living from their journalism then it can't really be taken seriously, since they're the voice of their employer's personal interests

but everyone is a voice of their employer's personal interests, nonprofit journalists too

Found the liberal arts major.

no tbh

hmm that's true. I guess I don't trust what any journo says then. only difference is if their employer's interests are similar or opposed to my own

you have to be most careful when dealing with someone who shares your interests, because you are most inclined to agree with them without thinking critically

They just couldn't help themselves, could they?

Just like in (((gaming media))), (((television and movie media))) exist to be nothing but PR agents and free advertising, unless a particular production hurts feelings or comes from a company that didn't pay them off.

He must not have paid off the interviewer.

This. WarCraft hasn't been good since WarCraft II.

I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ANYMORE

He made a shitty movie, SPACE COP.

Thats what I wonder, no one would ever do that when the film just came out, unless they're some retard like the dude behind the F4NTASTIC flop last year, when the film just came out on top of that.

But they made "ironic" shitty movies before

Lol.

Well, Moon was pretty good

anti humor is an excuse for having no humor.

it's the cultural marxism of comedy.