Mara Wilson is Queer: Actress Felt Moved To Say She’s One Of Us

autostraddle.com/mara-wilson-is-queer-actress-felt-moved-to-say-shes-one-of-us-341751/

GOOD TO KNOW YOU FUCKING WHORE
YOURE NEXT

WHAT COURAGE OH MY GOD. SO COURAGEOUS

Please
I thought labels were bad

(Checked)

How brave. Personally, I've embraced my pepe/frog label lately.

Who?

Frankly those double dubs are more interesting than some has-been celebrity pretending to be a fag.

Fun fact: This is her cousin. No this isn't a joke or a meme.

>>>Holla Forums

Wow, terrific response.

kek. I miss the olden internet days..

STEREOTYPICAL BADGER

Gay cult.
Oxymoron.
I thought these people said sexuality was something you can't change. Does this mean gays can be turned straight? Or does it only work in their favour?

SHOCKING

EQUALLY SHOCKING

She and Lindsay from channel awesome gets raped at Muslim refugees camp when?

Cunny Raider Schneider strikes again!

Robin Williams, Danny DeVito and Santa Claus all tried and failed to save her.

I blame Lindsay Ellis for corrupting her with new media and promises of continued relevance.

Is this unconscious? Do you think it's her intent to use sexual labels as fashion accessories, or is this a Freudian slip?

I'm surprised Obongo didn't come out as a faggot considering he married a tranny.

sounds like it. "Queer" has been a fashion accessory for quite a while now, since it's no longer an insult usually used just before someone gets bashed.

Faggotry is a mental illness.

Fags say they are born gay and it's not something they can control.

Aspergers are also born that way and yet it's classified as a mental problem.

So there.

shocking

ohh user, don't be silly! Its ok to advocate for mudskins but actually go near them?

No..no..ew…no.

The guy got threatened on television because he called trannies delusional.

Is this classified under toxic masculinity?

Don't take anything Jews say at face value.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me."

This new trend that you can change your gender and sexual preference by choice is disgusting

She's kinda hot

She's got some really cute feet, a fact that if you mention it triggers her the fuck out.

Maybe if she were still a loli.

OY VEY
THOSE FILTHY ANTISEMITES

>>>/suicide/

ok, and?

WOW GIVE HER A HERO MEDAL AWARD SO STUNNING SO BRAVE

Just coincidence.

So why is it anyone gives a shit about anything she says? She was in a movie once 20 years ago.

What relevance? The only thing I saw has been that gif.

Wow

Just goes to show that as long as you have some journo friends, you can make yourself the story. Even if it's nothing more than "After Orlando I just wanted to say, I've always thought of myself as genderqueer"

Who gives a flying fuck? Self absorbed moron.

I find it odd how most of the stories, reactions and whatnot around the shooting have been about anything BUT acknoweldging the victims.

Service with some guy in a fursuit and bunch of guys with gimp leather outfits
People going "man I wish the shooter was white!"
Trying to pin the shooting on any unrelated scapegoat someone dislikes.

It's disgusting.

She's a "social media/blogging personality"

Oh so she's "Bi" like Drew Barrymore is Bi. It's fucking nothing but social signaling.

From the pedowood Jews to Doug's casting couch. What a life.

Reminder that if you knock up a Jewish woman, your children are automatically kikes as well.

Mostly straight, kind of into girls is pretty much every girl ever. You don't need a label for this.

It's like ambulance chasers, profiting off misfortune. It goes superficial and doesn't do anything to fix the issue, like when people pushed to protect black people, women, remove flags, etc. and blame religion, weapon, etc. when nothing ever gets done to try to assist mental issues whatsoever.

…although the shooter was hating on gays for years, according to former co-workers, to the 'doth protest too much' level

Good.
Who wouldn't want their children to be part of G-d's chosen?