Ubisoft And SJWs are shitting themselves triggered over the new South Park game

What did feminists & SJWs expected ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tvbK333XUwI?t=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce?

Apparently it some game called Fractured But Whole, not sure why everyone is freaking out about it though

You will have to find the video of Ubisoft's E3 conferance. They were making jokes about a gay fish, which might be "triggering" because of the shooting or some shit like that.

PC Principal at the end.

Plus, as the OP said, at the Ubisoft conference when Matt and Trey were presenting, they made some comments about "gay fish" that was in reference to the fish stick running joke in the show. They also weren't wearing the MuhSolidarity rainbow ribbons that all the other marketing presenters had at the conference. Clearly they hate LGBTQAIWHTW+ and condone the Orlando attacks.

They did not wear the ribbon?

how did we get to the point where anybody took this fucking microagression horseshit seriously
fuck this gay earth

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

What are you talking about? Matt and Trey have been carrying water for degenerate faggots their whole career.

I'm guessing they just don't worship homosexuals as intrinsically holy and homosexuality as intrinsically virtuous like the mainstream Left does, which operates like a secular religion. Trey and Matt are atheists so they so they don't feel the religious ecstasy that leftists feel toward homosexuality, so they're not interested in partaking of the rituals and the virtue signaling and the platitudes. I doubt they think of civilizational consequences to embracing homosexuality and they certainly don't think of anything spiritual.

Remember Trey and Matt said they hate left wingers more than right wingers. They're lolbertarian leaning, so their pro-degenerate faggotry is merely based in the libertine position of "do what thou wilt", which is exactly the kind of moral relativist thinking atheists find appealing. But morality is meaningless if it's relative or subjective. It needs an infinite objective qualifier: God. But alas…

GOD HATES FAGS

Not when talking about their next shitty RPG that they will almost surely sell out and fuck with DRM once again.

The guy who's "off his meds" in your children's cartoon looks exactly like how flamboyant homosexuals dress. You're only supporting the comment you're replying to.

you're speaking exactly like flamboyant homosexuals speak. You're only supporting the comment you're replying to.

Clearly you're triggered, frustrated, buttmad. There's a place for people like you. It's a neat little bar called "The Pulse".

You're replying exactly like triggered, frustrated, buttmad people reply. You're only supporting the comment you're replying to.

GO HOME TO MOMMY

OH IT SHOWS

youtu.be/tvbK333XUwI?t=17

Not enough cumsking posting tbqfh famalam.

>>>Holla Forums9687470

The Holla Forums thread was deleted already, but you can guess what it said. Fuck you kikes and your shitty shill shit.

I can't tell parody from the real thing any more. Either way it's a good reddit impression.

Trey is the literal definition of a cuck. He's raising his coalburning wife's son.

His coalburning black wife? Smart.

>Paying attention is how you say things to avoid what you say.
Wow, I've never seen this levels off mental gymnastics live.

>>>Holla Forums

Ugh, do you shitskins actually mean to say that you enjoy watching this toxic feminazi liberal cartoonshit unironically? South Park has ALWAYS been anti-male, anti-white, and anti-establishment, making it a veritable font of degeneracy. Do I need to remind you how the female/gay/trans/jew/kike/Kyle characters are ALWAYS shown as correct, while the straight white males are ALWAYS shown as completely insane and dangerous? Or how the only nigger in town LITERALLY cucks many of the (white!!!) fathers? There's an episode where a jew becomes a trans dolphin and a jew becomes black and this is presented as NORMAL… and people allow their CHILDREN to watch it! The examples of jewsplaining are LITERALLY endless; it's just unconscionable that this degenerate atheist communist filth has been allowed to air for this long.
Ugh, South Park is such a severe appropriation of white male culture that it makes me physically ill, as it does all good patriots.

No, they didn't.
It said that escaping from who you are, inclunding your body is coward and you must accept who you are even if you don't like it.

Is not intended for children.

No, its Stan, Kyle has done horrible shit too.

Because it was fun.

The thing is that shows that offer a common (keyword here is common, NOT middle) ground always trigger both sjw's and stormfaggots.
At least those who actually are able to see that.

It reminded me of Zootopia.
stormfags only saw degeneracy acceptance.
Because aparently for them is unrealistic for a big city to have diversity.

sjw's only saw discrimination apologism.
Because aparently for them discrimination is not intrinsically natural.

And the icing on the cake, what both hate.
The lesson of not being an extremist and control/chill the fuck up.
THIS IS A MAJOR TRIGGER/RUSTLING

Something similar happens in South Park.
The series is very anti-extremism and the narrowminded StormfaggotsJW's can only see themselves being attacked instead of perceiving the reflection in the mirror.
They're literally as complex as the exagerated characters in the show.

I still have fun with the episode where Cartman and Wendy show they have a lot of sexual tension and have to kiss to start hating on eachother again.

calm down sperglord, no wonder you have no friends

great reddit impression
is that you in the picture?

Goon pls that meme took off for a month and then died faster than Orsonposting.

Name an extremist that was good then smart guy.

our lord and savior Jesus Christ

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

Fractured But Whole
Fractured But Whole
Fractured But Whole

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but the lack of self awareness still manages to astound me.

only to certain groups tbh, a lot of the time they just use their show as a soapbox these days

It's was a joke about Kanye West, but they used the word "gay", so people lost their shit.

HAIL SATAN

THE ANTICHRIST HAS RISEN

Orsonposting is vintage dated, and most of the 2015 run has been used up. But every July new Orsonposts are grown here.

In the coming months we shall see how the 2016 vintage has fermented.

In an inverted world, God is the Devil.

Where have you been for the past 3 years nigger?

She doesn't looks black at all, mexican? sure, but not black

they aren't even jewish when necessary.

they just hate everyone and everything, this is why i still actually will watch south park.

We know of a small board on Holla Forums where Dr Pavel lives. Every July memes grow there.

Shut up Sargon of Cukkad.

Is it possible for a man to be more of a faggot?

It's not unrealistic, it just means the city is a shitpit.

Not a diverse city tbh.

That's what happens when diversity comes knocking, everyone makes a run from the niggers.

The problem is subsidized public housing, not diversity itself.

Niggers are the problem.

If an affluent black family moves into a neighborhood where property values are high, that's not a problem. Artificially lowering property values is what allows for an influx of niggers.

Niggers are always a problem.

And this is always done based on the faulty notion that niggers are human and just need a "leg up" to be uplifted among the human race.

We are still where we were a century ago, niggers being niggers. Just give up, you leftist cuck, give up and realize they'll never live up to your ideal.

I agree, but I assume we disagree on the definition of "nigger."

Who are you arguing with?

Wouldn't a leftist be in favor of public housing?

You assume the nigger middle class is a genuine thing, and not another artificial construct created through enforced racial quotas for government jobs.

The only kind of self made nigger are the entertainers, and they are as tasteless and wild as their hoodrat cousins.

Public housing isn't the issue, poverty isn't the issue, institutionalized racism isn't the issue, nigger are and will forever be the problem, and that's not one you can fix.

So much edge.

lol retard

>>>Holla Forums

Ok, how frequently do middle class blacks commit crimes relative to the larger black population.

If they've figured out a way to get legitimately rich off of it, then clearly not.

Yes it is. It always goes something like this: Progressive/Keynesian housing program→ Mass influx of poor blacks to one area→ Ghettoing of said area→ Insular community prevents assimilation/causes a rise in criminal activity due to poor cultural isolate (same is happening in the EU with Muslims)→ White flight→ perputually poor, crime-ridden urban area. This is juxtaposed against southern blacks who are, while still largely poor, have assimilated to a higher degree with the surrounding culture.

If you have looked at the brutal, bloody and downright insane action of history and mix that in with normal disease and infirmity and still think there's an absolute morality then you are just one dumb sad fuck.

Also

GOD HATES EVERYBODY

A statement that makes more sense then yours.

I'll be willing to bet you ain't but 15 or 16 with your young ass

>>>/4chan/
you type like some nog from twitter

better go ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

I had a friend who loved comics, and so he spent two months working on a Joker costume for Halloween. You know what the bullies called him?

They called him Count Fagula. Said he came from TRANSylvania.

That was the tag line they give to him. My friend went home and cried into his Hello Kitty pillow because of people like you.

So next time you decide to be like this, I want to you to think about that painted up faggot crying into his Hello Kitty pillow.

JUST

Basically my standpoint on everything. Center-left is where I stand, and most people who make a meaningful difference usually stand about there.

SJW's are so afraid now to think inside their own head for answers that they can't put 2+2=4 without getting triggered.

>>369683 >>369689
I lol'd

I think you're using nigger as the actual racial slur, and not like "nigga" which is what it's supposed to represent here, which is just an ignorant fucktard. It's meant to mean both in this context.

And usually if they still have that hoodrat mentality, they'll blow all their money and end up where they started.

I agree with the sentiment here, and it's the EU's fault for cucking Muslims into their communities without thinking about their own first. I'm just glad the U.S. is smart enough to know it would be an issue (for the most part).

I've thought about it, and I too want to bully Count Fagula.

Do you drive a dildo through his heart to defeat him?

I bet they sprinkled holy cum all over him.

I figured Matt and Trey didn't wear the ribbons because they hate that stupid awareness bullshit. They've done multiple episodes calling out that low effort bullshit. Remember the scaunce episode? Where the only person that actually benefited from those stupid silicone wrist bands was the dude making them? That the causes get ignored by the people that are only trying to look good to other people.
The SJW's hate them because the can see through the SJ bullshit.

so he's not much of a man by the light of day?

JUST

It's not surprising that Trey and Matt didn't wear the ribbons. The amusement comes from the amount of salt generated by their refusal to wear the ribbons.