LE JOHN LIMEY TELL THE TIMEY

LE JOHN LIMEY TELL THE TIMEY

==IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

I swear to God, if I had never heard of John Oliver before, I would honestly think this tweet was satire. No joke.

It's fake

le current year man

Only thing I can really think of is advancing mathematics because muzzies had to find out which way to pray to Mecca, but other than that I'm drawing a blank

Hey, Islam isn't that bad. They made us advance warfare by going all cyberwarfare and intelligence gathering, thanks to their guerrilla bullshit. Now we have non-piloted drones, that's pretty good.

That's just Persians and Kurds, Islam and Arabs have never made anything of worth.

crediting muslims for mathematics would be like crediting the catholic church for the heliocentric model.

Islam was actually the end of Arabic contribution to mathematics, astronomy, and medicine.

is it even news anymore that there's a massacre in America?

I can't tell what's real anymore.

I wonder how the world will respond to this.

probably like this

jesus christ just SHOOT HIM already

Friendly reminder the whole thing is probably fake

This is fucking awesome.

hitler trips confirm

Well, they wouldn't hesitate to kill John Oliver, so there's that

Fake tweet

FUN FACT: It's the same time zone in New York City as it is in Orlando, which means the two cities literally share the same year.

Persians actually once had a proud history behind them: Cyrus the Great, Darius, the Parthian and Sassanid Empires…

Then the Mohammedian hordes came and they too became mudshits.

A cautionary tale on the dangers of bestiality.

this. bring back Zoroastrianism

especially the part where brother-sister incest was officially encouraged

It's 1939, I mean, Come on!

It's a darn false flag! We all know how tolerant and peaceful muslims are, fucking white cis-scum are trying to set them up!

Seriously though you only have to look at how hard the media pushes the 'religion of peace' line to realise that this doesn't serve their purposes. How is this going to help keep England in the eu? Will it help to relieve the current tensions in Europe? This is a good thing for the White masses, it will help them wake up and thats usually a guarantee that its NOT a false flag.

Conspiracies don't exist and we don't have the technology to fake violence.

a gay club that was hosting an illegal alien hetero night as well. he essentially killed upwards of 250 or more welfare leeches.

Notice how quiet things were until some white kid decided he wanted to to try kill some gays, too?

Shit I didn't realise he beat the US high score I thought he only killed 14 fags

Nope, he beat ching ching Cho by 18 so far.
Still waiting to see if any of the injured people die.

fun fact, freddy mercury was from a Zoroastrian family

omg reeeee im so mad at this tweet, i cant believe he actually said that

please tell me he's being sarcastic

Beards?

No! They even get that wrong!

A beard without a moustache looks ridiculous.

Liberals

wasn't it purged from this world by Islam?

They have moustaches though.

It's the Amish that do that beard with no moustache shit

some of them do, but it's apparently a rule that Muhammed made up for muslims to wear a beard without a moustache to differentiate themselves from everyone else or something?

in any case, a lot of muslims wear their beards sans moustaches and it looks fucking stupid

look at that shit. we should bomb them just for that.

I used to be a muslim, but I became an atheist after I learned that the 72 virgins was actually a mistranslation of the koran and it's actually 72 grapes.

wouldn't 72 cherries make more sense?

shit taste fam