"out of your league"

jesterface

Who's that guy?

Get that bitch a cheeseburger

what's a woman doing on Holla Forums?

here's a girl who's more your type

most women

Do you do it for free?

so this is more your type, is what you're saying?

That thing should be ovened.

no I charge your mom 200 an hour

I hope you like 60yo chain-smokers

I'm not doing it for love

So shit taste then

no actually she's the one who's into rimming

sounds pretty gay fam

she's gotta big clit I'm not gonna lie
told me it gave her a hell of an orgasm when you slipped past it

that's even gayer

you mean that my cock's been in the same hole as your infant skull? yeah I've thought about it

I'm sure you've thought about it

don't get me wrong she's tightened up a bit
your mom tells me she does kegels whenever she's on the phone

bullshit, you can see the flab fold around the surgery scar on her stomach

oh is that what she told you?
heh

She doesn't have to tell me anything when I'm at the hospital when it happens

you watched your own live birth? did you masturbate to it?

who said anything about watching my birth?

you did

or are you saying you remember it?

I don't see birth in that post at all illiterate user

look whatever kid
anyway if blowbangs with your mum count, call me a huge faggot (for pay)

faggot, then

but remember, you were there first

in a womb? boy that sure is a revelation

no the c-section thing, that is a lie she told you

where are you getting c-section from now?

alright kid, I gotta go. paying clients. it's been real.

bye bby

Just fuck off, you slimy bugger.

She's perfect.

She's kind of a stick.

Women should have hips and tits.

yeah and men should have muscles and self-confidence and better hobbies than shitposting on a filipino imageboard

yeah you shitlords, real women have curves

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I
graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret
raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare
and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just
another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never
been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with
saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my
secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare
for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re
fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways,
and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have
access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe
your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy
retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held
your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I
will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This

pass

she would if I was carrying a pizza

For this example, it's called shit taste.

are you saying I have shit taste?

Yeah, there's a term for it. It's called you being on crack

sweet bod tbh

It really makes you think.

Is there a sauce for this, um, awful degenerate?

I said a cheeseburger not all of them

scoliosis

i want a girl like that so bad

to this day regret not asking out this coked-out seeming 5'4" 70lb red head in my freshman college bio class

I've never had a problem getting women aside from these types and I cant figure out why. Small girls with a-cups just turn their noses up at me. I've had everything else, including girls way out of my league that I somehow landed temporarily. It's just weird.
a lesbian friend of mine insists that they "pre reject" men because they expect to be rejected, and that tiny girls have this mental complex where they consider themselves lowest on the totem pole because "even fat girls have hips and tits". I'm not sure how reliable she is when it comes to straight relationships.

The only thing she looks at is food. I'd be scared if she looked my way.

picture unrelated? since average face and below average body

tell us more about your incel wank fantasies plzu

Justerface

you were probably just not her type tbh
it's really hard for some people to understand but not every girl in the world wants a super-confident guy who "never had a problem getting women", they're looking for someone who has more in common with them. the fact that you think of these girl in terms of their body types ought to be a clue.

n i c e

This.

good answer

best answer