BILL MURRY BEING FORCED TO PROMOTE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS ON PENALTY OF PRISON

SONY IS GOING ALL IN

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

Sure smells Gawker in here

Oh hai Sony.

What kind of fucking legal situation could someone get themselves into where they have to play in and promote a movie or go to prison?

JUST

Rick Moranis apparently specifically opted out of that stuff specifically because he's extremely picky about what he'll appear in.

"It makes no sense to me."
-Rick Moranis on Ghostbuster 2016.

Fuck'n based!

He wouldn't have gone to prison. OP is clickbaiting because he's a tremendous faggot.

Prison? Wouldn't there be a legion of people waiting to donate his bail money that are sick of corporate appeals to feminist bullshit in every media?

See

hai summer ^___^

like how no one has done this

the one actor from the original cast i still have respect for

what about the dead guy

well he is dead, so cant really tell if he woulda sold out or been anti-fem.

so what the fuck do you have against bill murray then? he beat his ex-wife and he's still a total pussy hound at 70

ok let me rephrase my statement, I dont hate bill murray but if you cave for fucking money like Dan or Ernie then you lose my respect.

Bill is another story though he is in a bind right now, so I cant be mad at him since he has made it apparent he is done with ghostbusters since #2

David Margulies too, right? Because he's dead, too

he was jewish, so I guarantee he would have been a loud supporter of the movie

a dead jew is a good jew, but gotta give him the benefit of the doubt cause he is dead so we will never know.

What bind? He lives in one of the most expensive houses in the hudson valley. Even if he were dead broke he could still sell the property for several million

no the whole either go to jail or promote the shit movie

Like they could pull one over on Dark Helmet.

god i almost forgot he did this

i dont know what shithole country you live in but here in the usa we dont throw people in jail for breach of business contracts

nah you just greedily suck them dry of any assets they might be holding.

Ramis was the only fucking thing keeping Sony from making this piece of shit. If Ramis were alive this wouldn't even be happening.

I think Bill Murry is the original JUST man. It all began with Garfield, now this.

Someone save him.

Why does he look like he's 80?

The grief of a clown

The reason this movie is being made is because he died. Him and Dan Aykroyd were the ones keeping the idea of a third movie alive.

That's why they killed him.

He looks so defeated.

been a rough few years for him

first his twin brother hung himself, and now this

Bill Murray should go full nelson and bite the bullet, completely neglect and speak out publicly against Ghostbusters, Sony, and their sketchy contract.

Imagine seeing on the news that Bill Murray went to jail for not saying a shit movie was gonna be awesome, imagine the outrage, imagine the boycotts this movie would get because they sent an old beloved man to prison. If I had that power in my hands, I would. I bet they would respect the fuck out of him in prison.

Pretty shitty of him to get Lorenzo Music fired from the Ghostbusters cartoon, and then usurp his role as Garfield, too.

Like this?

Dubs of nice job fam

Someone help this man, they're killing down some old dude in the streets.

They're forcing him to wear the skin of his dead character, goddamnit. And after they killed him.

Fixed the size

Forgot to link these comments to this

nah lorenzo was long dead by 2004, bill would never hurt a non-female like that

I mean that he got Lorenzo fired because he "sounded nothing like him" and then took a role where he pretty much sounded exactly like Lorenzo.

You make it sound more malicious than it was. All Bill Murray said was that Music sounded more like Garfield than him. He didn't 'get' him fired, in fact apparently it was one of the producers who ordered the change because he (the producer) worked on both the film and the TV series and he wanted someone who sounded more like Bill Murray.

he wanted the power LASAGA

Who are you?

Fucker dodged a bullet.

original was better

lol