FTN 482: Fortress of Silotude

Anyone get the feeling that no one else on TRS takes Jizzhands seriously (except Sven) ? Maybe that's why he can't keep a co-host. Just compare and contrast his takes on Putin/Russia/Ukraine and what Strike and Mike say about it.

Attached: FTN482.jpg (748x663, 81.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1boac7Ql9Qcv
voca.ro/1boac7Ql9QcvLegit.
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ_PHquAJ5Y
youtu.be/gSt8g4VnE6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mhmm, yeah I agree

Attached: JamesAllsup.png (400x286, 256.92K)

>>364834589>mhmm, yeah I agreeVery good opinions so far.

I just want Morrakiu to post on bitchute again

They will cover the Finkelwar between the Finkles and the finkles and explain how it's all just finklethink and that the NATO finklethinks are responsible for the finklethink against the Russian finklethink.

>>364834191anyone got the link from last week

>>364834191He's lucky Warren is there. Listening to McFag monologue makes me want to blow my brains out

>>364834191>Just compare and contrast his takes on Putin/Russia/Ukraine and what Strike and Mike say about it.I did and it seems he's the only one not influenced by striker's retardation.

>>364837334What do you mean?

>>364837334>I did and it seems he's the only one not influenced by striker's retardation.>Declared the conflict over last week BASED ON LITERALLY NOTHING>Said multiple times that it's just theater and ((((they)))) would just let Putin take UkraineWho is the retarded one, exactly?

If I had to listen to Jizzhands twice a week Hell would feel like a tropical vacation by contrast.

>>364836353Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

>>364837806>Said multiple times that it's just theater and ((((they)))) would just let Putin take UkraineTechnically they did.

>>364834191bump

Attached: leave ukraine alone.jpg (1536x1530, 801.76K)

>>364839452>Technically they did.Putin hasn't TAKEN OVER SHIT. Is embarrassing how little progress has been made. And there's gonna be yet another round of talks today after last week Putin himself said that there's no reasoning with the current government.

Jazzhands has always run counter to Striker. Striker is pro-Tucker, Jazzhands shits on Tucker. The obvious divide in TRS smells like a modern-day Strasser rift.

>>364838148Halberstram got out when he realized the West was an unsalvageable joke, as did Common Filth.All that's left now is bantz and bullshit with aging millennials splicing "nigger" into paraphrased news articles.

James Allsup was let go because:- Warren has a bigger following on telegram- Warren is at NJP and IRL shit- James is a guy on the internet with less following- Jizzhands got sick of James calling him an old geriatric fuck with his 80s movies referencesBut above all, Sven lowered the FTN co-host payout to $10/hr because McNabb wanted more money for 1995 Corvette with 152k miles. This led to a bad argument where James said "fuck that bald faggot in his bicycle shorts, he doesn't do shit but sit there. We have commenters that do better value content." Mike started shaking silently and they just emailed him to do his last show and that was it.

Attached: 7418806-6495367-image-a-3_1544778900458.jpg (634x611, 42.46K)

>>364834191Hello welcome to Fash The Nation>On today's episode:>Everything is jewish, fake, controlled, and pointless. >LMAO look at these dumb conservatards!!!>*conceited laugh*>Russia is NOT based, it's super jewish...LOOK! Putin is standing next to a rabbi in this picture...JEWISH>In today's deepdive we will explain how Hitler and Mussolini were both jewish zionist puppets >Trucker convoy? That is all cringe and conservative therefore it is jewish and fake>Basically everything is pointless and every group, person, or world event you think might be an avenue for change is actually a bullshit jewish operation and you must NOT support it.>*laughs like a retard*>nnnnnguy nnnnnnnmmmmmbased Putin huh? *giggles like a schoolgirl*>Btw if you're blackpilled, you're a retard lightswitch brain *laughs like a hyena*>Please get vetted so you can be doxx-uh I mean accepted into our sekrit klub>Most importantly, give us money so we don't have to get real jobsWe will never "get rid of jews" because these motherfuckers won't let anyone do it. Every time there is a new big development politics these retards throw cold water on it and laugh about it like it's funny. If it isn't 100% wignat Hiltler fash shit, then they call it jewish and tell everyone to ignore it. What have they done besides yell some cringe speeches in a barn? fucking NOTHING, meanwhile you have truckers actually causing real life consequences to the financial system and getting out there as a working class protesting body and they mock it and shit on it. Russia is making shitlibs go crazy and it's showing how weak America is (something they LOOOOVVVEEE to harp on about), you'd think they'd be happy but NOPE. just some bullshit about muh brotha wars and reminders that everything is fake and jewish so no need to care or do anything. What's the fucking point of anything to these people?

>>>/ecelebs/

McFagg is starting to annoy me. He's a bargain bin Borzoi and you see how annoying he is on his Telegram. If he ran the show they'd be talking about 40k figurines and *McFagg voice* Baudrillard.

>>364834191>Just compare and contrast jizzhands takes on Putin/Russia/Ukraine and what Strike and Kike say about it.what are they saying? dont want to listen to 4 hours of each

>>364841309They do seem like overly sensitive faggots. The entire grift right seems to be very cowardly and effeminate. The more I look into them I become more and more disgusted by them.Did Mike get out of the Charlottesville lawsuit by pulling the Jew card or do you think he's a government op meant to waste people's time?

>>364841983If all you care about is owning the libs then join the conservative party faggot

>>364843313mcfagg always flaps his big nigger lips and african ear lobes about how he saw the new marvel/comic book/superjewhero _____ fill in the blank movie, and is mad the lead character is a nigger/woman. when will this faggot learn

>>364843381>what are they saying?Jizzhands has the same take on Putin as Holla Forums. "Look at the kikes behind Putin. This conflict is fake, gay and jewish". He also made some retarded predictions that were proven false almost instantly.Strike and Mike have some "reservations", but they want Putin to win. Especially Striker.

the TRS era is over with they don't have anything to sell to people anymore Fuentes movement is exploding in popularity as it recognizes reality

Anyone got a link to the strike & mike show about russia?

>>364844089AF isn't going anywhere either. It's all a pipedream.

>>364844089If trs ceases to exists, then AF will not have anyone to steal talking points from anymore.

jazz is a racist boomer. his takes have sucked since halberstam left. read jazz's articles if you can find them. he writes like a serious businessman, or academic, very nuanced and objective. he's smart. but when he talks on the podcast, he gets real boomery and over simplifies things. he tries to hard to prove everything is fake, but he lacks the discernment to know that some things are faker than others. jewkraine is faker and gayer than putin's russia.

>>364844667He's not saying Russia is gay than Ukraine. He's just pushing back on the notion that Putin is not Jewed and that pisses the idiots who shill for Putin off.

>>364844667jew zelenksy or muh kgb putinhow bout none of the abovejizz is still trying to get his credibility back after shilling for trump so hard, hes almost copying renegade at this point

>>364845076>jizz is still trying to get his credibility back after shilling for trump so hard, hes almost copying renegade at this pointFunny thing is that his predictions and takes didn't get better once he turned on Drumpf. He was still claiming that the shot in 2020 was Drumpf to act like white nationalist and blame his loss on that while Trump was performing naturalization ceremonies and refusing to stop the BLM riots.

>>364844166Look in the archive

So where's the AF mutual suck meetup this week?Asking for a friend.

>>364845916Thats not true

>>364841983>>Please get vetted so you can be doxx-uh I mean accepted into our sekrit klub>>Most importantly, give us money so we don't have to get real jobsPretty much

>>364846288>Thats not trueI actually listened to every FTN during that time. That was absolutely his dogshit take.

>>364843313He bans most of the TRS subscribers from his telegram. Who'd go to a pool party to meet this homo with his nigger ear discs pretending he's a celeb.

>>364845076I can Google renegade tribune and it shows up at the top of the page.

>>364841983Correct take

>>364846607You'd rather meet borzoi?

>>364842730This. Fag zoomed watch this shit. Like their fellow zoom fans who watch stranger " e celebs" such my cocktail for money zoomers

>>364846488I can barely understand what you wrote anyway. I chose to call you a liar instead of making fun of your english.

>>364846894Borzoi is probably alright irl. McFagg clearly has contempt for the Virginian yokels that live near him.

>>364836353That stupid ginger faggot will never be able to show his face again after shilling so hard for the vaccine, and I couldn't be gladder. I'm surprised that people still give a flying fuck what fat mike and his spic third worldist friend have to say, though if I had to guess this thread was probably posted by one of their flunkies

>>364847314Borzoi is probably alright irl because irl he cant talk shit like he does online. He'd get smacked instantly.

>>364841309>This led to a bad argument where James said "fuck that bald faggot in his bicycle shorts, he doesn't do shit but sit there. We have commenters that do better value content.He's right though Mcnabb is the fucking worst I can't stand his aspie breathing and interuptions and Sven is pretty annoying to, Jazz is a savant compared to them even if he repeats takes in the same diction ever week

>>364843924Everyone is sick of him. He bans most people from his telegram and brags about it.He's an NPC that they keep around because he's like the retarded little brother that needs a paycheck.

>>364844089Fuentes is a fag. TRS is losing steam though just because people see it goes nowhere. Once you have Jew radar, it's a waiting game to see if everyone else wakes up. Unfortunately, most white women seem to be cool burning coal and spitting out mulattos with state tax dollar support.

voca.ro/1boac7Ql9Qcv

Attached: ricky-gervais.jpg (982x726, 64.46K)

>>364840464Did they ever address the real reason why halb left?

Attached: 19F34A59-E347-4B8F-983A-8DBBBDBFFD5E.png (576x347, 9.44K)

>>364844667Halberstram was the last person on TRS worth listening to.

>>364847176>I can barely understand what you wrote anyway. I chose to call you a liar instead of making fun of your english.Fine, let me try again:>Feels claimed that the shot was for Trump to act act more based than in 16 and lose in a historical landslide>All the while Trump was cucking to BLM and performing naturalization ceremonies

>>364846894Lmao no.I'd rather meet a coalburner off tinder than Borzoi

>>364848055>voca.ro/1boac7Ql9QcvLegit. Thanks paychud.

>>364847341Lmao is Striker a spic?

>>364847616I imagine he has dirt on them. I'll also take your silence to my question that I'm on the right track.

>>364848055Thanks payking.

Attached: 1580443057237[1].gif (496x278, 858.53K)

>>364848308Lmfao

>>364837130>makes me want to blow my brains out>not acquiring a Russian military uniform and staging an attack on Polish troops to trigger a nuclear warDude if you're gonna an hero, slam the door so hard the universe shakes. Pic very related

Attached: average polack circa 1925.jpg (616x347, 38.57K)

>>364847549Sven used to be pretty based but he became blackpilled dad and his brain atrophied. Now all he can do is play the same four megadeth riffs that take him back to his childhood, when he had hope, before he knew that he was impotent goyim cattle and that his white kids would grow up in an even more hostile world, and nothing is changing.

>>364848405yeah how did you not know that already

>>364843956A blend of those takes basically sum up my view on the conflict. No more brother wars

>>364848085He just got tired of it. Same as Common Filth. They were both original thinking trailblazers that didn't want to become sad racist newsreaders for a buck.

>>364848055THANK THE PAYCHAD. IT'S REAL.

>>364841983Bingo. You summed up perfectly why I hate these clowns.

>>364848055The copes will be coming in hot and heavy.

Attached: 1645431776338.webm (640x640, 2.69M)

>>364849357Why are these little fuckers so adorable, I wish we had raccoons and possums in Europe.

>>364845071This, he's done good work against the le based Putin shills. Almost singlehandedly frankly.

>>364834191TRS takes on the war have been so bad they're clueless

>>364849517I've heard they eat trash. But better than pigeons or rats.

>>364850130All animals do that though, if they smell food in a trash container they'll raid it, unfortunately for the little raccoons they sometimes can't get out:youtube.com/watch?v=DJ_PHquAJ5Y

>>364849357I want one so bad

>>364848878Because he is only pretending to be an insider. He had me going too.

>>364841983This. I stopped listening to TRS stuff back in 2020

>>364834191Why on earth would you even listen to what these fags have to say, on this out of all things? All of TRS are slav niggers (if not kikes). Enoch alleged serb, Borzoi alleged russian, Jizzhands alleged ukie (might mix up which is which), Warren married to a slav. These are niggers, the whole lot of them. Who cares what they have to say? Noone does, kikes just use these kind of meat puppets, to distract from western economic problems and poison jabs, and protest about those, that these faggots counter signalled. These pieces of shits wanted the attention drawn away from the poison vaccines as much as mainstream media kikes, everything they have to say is just distraction. Unironically kill every single one of them, and kill all other slavs too, these niggers should not be allowed to exist outside of Africa.

>>364849517Raccoons are like furry little homeless niggers who scurry around at night user

>>364843956>>364849026>want Russia to winNot really. Just acknowledging that there's nothing to gain by continued fighting, only more dead Ukrainians and Russians.

>>364851988Sure but they won't steal my bike or rob me at gunpoint and they're cute.

>>364849877He's right to push back on Russian dick riders. We shouldnt cheer for anything that isn't a kike expulsion in our own country. Lazy and weak white nationalists wish they could sit back, do nothing, and let some (((based))) world leader solve our problems. The truth is no matter who wins this conflict, ZOG will benefit, while whites will be the ones to suffer. Supporting Russia to own Jew.S.A is like supporting republicans to own the libs. Retards love being lightswitch brain though because no way kikes can be running both sides for their mutual benefit right?

Attached: 1645890697788m.jpg (1024x1006, 104.24K)

>>364852239Yes, definitely that. But also Ukraine is better off in the long run inside the Russosphere

>>364850002Let's hear your take on the conflict then. Whats the real story?

>>364848027>most white women seem to be cool burning coal and spitting out mulattosTRS doesn't really have solutions, but you're also full of shit. The % is tiny and white women are the least likely demographic to go for another ethnic group.

>>364834191jazzhands pls I just want a summary of the news to keep tabs on normiespace instead of "THE SHOT NGGUUY", you don't have to tell me which side to support.>>364840464Yep I remember him saying he was tired of blackpilling people every week with nothing happening. Since this was in 2018 or whatever he was pretty ahead of his time. What's happened 4 years since?

>>364844089Fuentes is in a death spiral now because he decided to shill the republican party and incel politics. People aren't interested in either

>>364851936Oh no it's retarded. Yes kikes in the media didn't want people to think about covid as they posted dozens of stories on it every single day on every single news outlet online and on tv. You're a fucking idiot. Covid was a distraction from the Great Replacement. Covid and mask protests were kosher topics the right wing were allowed to participate in. Talking about the decline of the white race was absolutely verbotten. There is no issue more important than the ethnic genocide of our people. Covid shit was tailor made for retards like you. Get the fuck out of here with your 80IQ understanding of MSM.

>>364853066Nick recently went on a tirade against Keith Woods telling people that he's boring and if you want to be a serious guy you need to do zoomer humour and shill conservatism.youtu.be/gSt8g4VnE6E

It's funny how every TRS begging thread is always filled with people shitting on TRS making the same arguments every single time regardless of how retarded they are.Really makes you think.

>>364852536It's a debatable point, but Russia certainly isn't giving them that option and normal Ukrainians dying for an option they don't have is bad.

>>364853320It's like listening to two women gossip.

>>364848055Checked and I rarely get to catch the pod cast. Is there a place where these are archived so I can catch up? >>>>>>>INb4Glowie

>>364854897Forgot captcha pic

Attached: 98A13464-865D-4F8C-9C8D-0F5DB4DDC333.jpg (828x770, 414.05K)

>>364854897check the archives and search whatever podcast you want, 4plebs and wakarimasen both archive Holla Forums

>>3648548974chan archives for old beging threads. Unfortunately the old files are deleted oftentimes.

>>364854075I just get the link and close the thread

>>364853281I don't consume jewish television, and I was not writing about covid, which is fake, the rebranded common cold, and flu, the vaccines are the poison. The vaccines is the great replacement, murdering all the whites who take it, or at least change their DNA and makes them sterile. Being pressured to take a poison injection is bigger, faster killing threat than even immigation. And protesters were not just protested the mask, but protested all restriction, especially forced vaccination, and being locked out of economy if refusing to take it. Kikes like you always tries to misrepresent what the protest are about, and what the issue is, and by this you are siding with the people murdering whites, including with immigration.

>>364841983>meanwhile you have truckers actually causing real life consequences to the financial system and getting out there as a working class protesting body and they mock it and shit on it.its weird because striker was always talking about how there needs to be a “white strike” and when it actually happens he calls it stupid

>>364855914>The vaccines is the great replacement, murdering all the whites who take it, or at least change their DNA and makes them sterile.I don't get why more people don't understand this

>>364845076we support russia, period.