I'm not sure if this fits /a/, Holla Forums or Holla Forums, but I will be honest

I'm not sure if this fits /a/, Holla Forums or Holla Forums, but I will be honest.

Alex Jones should seriously think about a career in voice acting for anime.

He got the voice for it, better than some professional, that's for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0820652/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Voice actors make shit.
Alex Jewnes pulls down some ridiculous cheddar. Guy has an estimated networth of $5,000,000 and that is after his jew wife JUSTed him and took 60% of his wealth.

Yeah, that's why Jon St John a.k.a. Duke Nukem makes $50 PER LINE. And that's the rate for any random schmuck on the internet getting him to say things.

He's a zionist shill user, sorry to burst your bubble.

Okay $50 a line.

He has had two roles this year. A two line spot on New Kids on the Rock as a commercial announcer. He is in post production on a kickstarter videogame as a secondary character that may get a few dozen lines at best.

The year before he had Hatred which I don't know if you were paying attention didn't give him much to say. And he had three appearances in TOME as Execk.

That's not a lot of money, bro.

A lot of the stuff he talks about is correct, he also supports true conservative values, but then he discredits all of that by going batshit insane and making himself look like a tinfoil hat wearing autist.

You probably can't make as much money on chinese cartoon rerun residuals as you can bilking people out of cash money for gold coins.

Don't forget water filters

His exwife and handler are jews and made damn sure that he never mentioned who was really destroying the world. Instead he would sperg out on evil globalist nazi conspiracies.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

He's a segment announcer for nationally syndicated sports radio. Not to mention DOTA, etc.
imdb.com/name/nm0820652/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Was

read the timeline faggot. I specifically said this year and the last.

Was what? What are you responding to? Try making actual sense.

Woof

i think alex would have made a decent professional wrestler. good promo, works a crowd well, has a nice frame. probably makes more money with the conspiracy shit though.

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

I still watch his show from time to time, purely for entertainment value.

But not everything is about the money, man, the kids will love, we will love it.

His voice is fucking awesome man.

WE
ARE
BREAKING
THE
CONDITIONING

what went wrong?

Bearmode, see>>365243

His voice is fucking awesome.

can someone give original vid link to this part?

not the ones where he turns super saiyan

That isn't him.

ALEX JONES IS BILL HICKS