A woman in real life would never hang out with a group of non-Chads like this. That is one thing they never teach you...

A woman in real life would never hang out with a group of non-Chads like this. That is one thing they never teach you. 'Briffault's law'. If women do not get some benefit or status from you acquaintance, they will not associate with you. It is just the way of nature.

who the fuck do you associate with that doesn't give you some benefit or status?

seinfeld is a total alpha though, he's a successful artist with money
he buys his parents a fucking car

>>>/r9k/

You don't know what you are talking about OP, Kramer is the ultimate Chad.

She wanted some vitamin K in her diet.

Only George was a beta, but he still did pretty well because rode Jerry's coattails since they were best friends in high school and he still ended up with a very good job.

eh wot m8, you got some bubble and squeak?

op, do you even know any women? Do you have any interaction with them outside of your mother handing you your tendies? Now this might blow your mind, but women are actually people. People with feelings, aspirations, and different modes of thought.

I honestly don't know if I'm being trolled or what.

unattractive women validate themselves by hanging out with attention-giving nobodies all the time

Yeah.

No.

LOL the greentext nailed it though, there is really no disputing it. I don't know where these fairy women you talk about exist, as I have never seen any.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

Have any of you actually tried to talk to women, or have you instead gleaned all of your information from r9k?

I talked to ur mum 10 years ago for a few seconds before we fucked and accidentally made you.

Yes. Wish I hadn't. You can instantly tell they are never interested in anything you say and just pretend.

KEK

I just troll them hard every time. Top kek. Somehow they see that as confidence, fucking morons.

What really gets me is the fact that a man who was exactly like that would be a total utter LOSER. Nobody would want to be with him, not women and no men. His family would propably not think highly of him either. His father would be ashamed and his mother would be overbearing of getting his fat ass out of the house.

On the contrary, this fucking bitter entitled woman is seen as a rockstar the minute she walks over there to destroy their social activity. Even for loser-women, the attention they get in public, not even the top 10% men in the world don't get.

Problem solved: They are beta orbiters.

Everyone "profits" off of every single relationship, you maintain relationships because you profit off of them- this isn't even generally an explicitly financial exchange, you gain valuable enjoyment and information from a good conversation, as does your interlocutor, seeking to benefit from human interactions is not in and of itself detestable, I imagine you're trying to criticize a certain type of profit-seeking from relationships that is not so much "profit-seeking" where there's a mutual benefit created by "rent-seeking" where you just seek to detract from others, take what is theirs and benefit you, a win-lose interaction, but that's not what sexual relationships are, even if women gain material benefit for their contributions; of course the issue with male/female relationships is that they aren't made in a free (sexual) market, if government interferes in who you can associate with, what kind of contracts (marriage) you can make, how those contracts are enforced, it can artificially benefit one party (e.g. wife) when in reality an exchange recognizing both side's assets (generally man's wealth & status, woman's fertility & attractiveness) would not be so generous to that one party.

It was a jew show OP. Don't think about it too much.

That's pretty funny. I got another joke: woman's rights

Kramer was totally a Chad.
Jerry was sort of one too, he dated a different girl every week

Oh yeah? Well you're a basement dwelling neckbeard who's probably single. Check and mate.

Just take solace in the fact women become worthless at about 25, and that's why women past that age are such bitter cunts, they are forced to watch young women have all the power.

not to mention they see how fleeting their own power was, and how it didn't mean they were special, just fuckable. Women's entire reality shatters once they hit the wall and it's glorious

it's different for kikes

Can we take a moment to acknowledge the type of lady OP chose to make his embarrassingly inaccurate presumption of the male/female dynamic?

Elaine was a sperg of the highest order. Sure she achieves a modicum of jew success on a professional level, but socially and romantically is proven to be consistently inept and self-unaware. This is precisely the kind of woman a small clique of misanthropes would keep around for the lulz, just as they are the perfect level of existing on the border of being just socially unacceptable enough to make appealing cohorts and enablers. It's actually quite common if you examine the right social circles, of course this is the 90's so it's portrayed with less cucking.

Elaine isn't a good succubus, she's practically retarded, but to say a dynamic such as this doesn't exist in reality suggests that OP doesn't have much experience with reality.

wasn't the finale all about how they're all horrible people and basically keep eachother's acquaintance because they're amused by their suffering?

fixed

At last I truly see

wew

come on OP. Sitcoms are based upon absolutely unrealistic scenarios. why even discuss this?

With more girlfriends than a star quarterback.

Jerry has a car. Huge bonus in Jew York City. Can easily cost around 10K to park on the island yearly, in a temperature controlled garage with security and 24 hour access in and out. Your argument has been invalidated.
Anymore "red pills" from Redditology you want me to insert into the trash Plebbitor, Jerry also has status, successful showbiz comedian with access to events and parties and MONEY.
Jerry is also swimming in pussy, so Elaine, by her very nature is interested.

Plus, the bitch can't dance and most likely has AIDS from only using the sponge forever.

It appears you've forgotten about Susan.

yes many, I have slept with 20 women (hot ones too) and could have slept with many more but I was either too disgusted or lazy at the time.
I think that the type of response you have given is usually given by people who don't/haven't know many women well, let alone been successful with them; who don't want to believe that the world is such a cynical place as it is. Unfortunately nearly all women's motivations are incredibly basic and shallow as described in It doesn't mean that you can't have fun with them, just don't expect them to care about anything that doesn't expressly benefit them

I had the DVDs of the first season a while ago. In the audio commentaries (there was a time when I actually watched this kind of thing), Jerry said that the show would only have the 3 guys in the beginning. But then the director of the channel told him he wouldn't accept an all-male cast. Then Jerry said "Fair enough", and put Elaine in.

But in any case,

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

Sitcoms are often based on realistic scenarios. Seinfeld's whole thing was about making a big deal out of petty life issues.

Go back to kid, kek.

kek, he still posts this
So what do you do during your lengthy absences?