Complain that hollywood only produces sequels and prequels

What the fuck is Nice Guys?

plebs gonna pleb

I'll start "supporting Hollywood" when they cut ticket prices by a third, I'm not going to pay the same price as the DVD just to watch the thing in a dirty box where the projectionist isn't even paying attention

Sucks to be you.

this is why we can't have nice things

I don't live in a poor area, the Regency etc. chains just skimp on projectionists
also if you like hemorrhaging cash to subsidize the propaganda industry, power to you? You should buy lots of legal copies of Microsoft Windows, that'll really stick it to the man

Pick one bugger flipper.

it's $15 around here
for $8 I'd probably go more

I hope you get some hella nice seating for that price

The regal theater here is $11 at most during peak hours and every theater has reclining leather seats

good goy

it's mediocre, cloth seats and institutional look but the angle is pretty high, standard suburban megashitplex really
gotta drive 15 minutes to get to an arthouse place, so I don't go that often

No thanks.

Well now I just feel bad for you.

That could easily run you 50 bucks just to go on a date to the movies assuming you get drinks and snacks.
And we all know bitches love drinks and snacks.

The local theater I go to just renovated, all the seats are now electric and lean back and forth with a switch, and each chair has it's own set of arm rests.
They even just had an all day special this Tuesday, 5.50 a ticket.
You might spend 22 bucks for two people plus popcorn and drinks.

I take back all the mean things I said user.

thanks dude
you are not wrong

Because as this board has proved is better to listen to Holla Forums and not watch anything at all.

I can't imagine a board that is more divided than Holla Forums

I think it's a faggot comedy starring Dude Weed Lmao man.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
t.Stream Man Master Race

The Nice Guys wasn't my thing. Not very funny and filled with boring exposition.

Ryan Gosling is a pretty real dude though.

damn, i think that movie came and went in my local theater.

I've seen maybe a dozen movies in the theater this year. I think I've seen the poster for this once or twice, but I've not seen the trailer anywhere.

I don't trust Hollywood comedies anymore, I haven't since Judd Appatow's shit became popular, and the poster for this looks like one of his films. That's two strikes right away. I like Russel Crowe, but he's been in some stinkers before. Ryan Gosling, though? The guy who said in an interview women were move evolved and superior to men? Strike three. I now have reason not to go out of my way to look it up.

But since OP was whining I watched the trailer, and it doesn't look awful. I didn't laugh, but I'd watch it.

It was probably one of the funniest movies I've seen in years.

The trailer is fucking garbage since it makes it look like a dumb comedy. I thought it was going to be some shitty hollywood comedy until I went and saw it.

It ain't playing in my area. I live in a third world shitpile.

Please stop posting about reddit

That's how retarded you sound. Go and be a Jew somewhere else

Lets see here.

I see what you mean though and I'm not that other user.
But you need better examples.

Gosling really fucked himself over, now no man will see his movies without being seen as a cuckold.

I saw it theaters and actually liked it.

physical books and water do not have infinite supply, so there's nothing stupid about paying for those, although books do still suffer from artificially limited competition due to intellectual monopoly laws

as for theaters and museums, I do think it's retarded to go to them instead of watching videos of the performances and images of the artworks

most of the time it's difficult to find a good reproduction of the painting. Museums are also cheap if not free and a great way to meet people

Get a job.