Tfw the pedos were right and we should have fucked her when she was 12

>tfw the pedos were right and we should have fucked her when she was 12.
JUST FUCK MY LIFE Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-12/Episode-002?id=1636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your waifu a shit.

She stopped being my waifu about 5 years ago.
I'm a non-exclusive pedo but I'm not that desesperate

She was ok back then.
Now she's built like a shit brickhouse.

when a lowly valet (I'm assuming) looks at you like he wouldn't fuck you with ron jeremy's dick, your career might be over.

I wonder if she ever worked with our good ol' friend (((Dan Schneider))).

hey fam, I also read this post on >>>/n/ I just wanted to congratulate you on such a dank crosspost, fellow /n/igger.

That ((())) shit went fast.
I don't like to give stormfags memes.

I just thought it was more a Holla Forums thing.

It's like I'm actually reading an >>>/n/ thread

I usually wouldn't participate in stormfaggotry, but the ((())) seems to piss off the kikes very hard. Maybe the creators are really onto something. And the fact that Jews started to "take the echoes back" and self-identify as Jews was funny as hell.

cuck also triggers them as well.

Implying you had any hand in giving Holla Forums echoes. They have been using it for almost a year now.

where was that implied at all you illiterate faggot?

I like how she wears the hoodie to hide her wide shoulders. Also is that a nipple bar I see?

She looks like a cow

back to tumblr please

It triggers them because it's true. These fucking neckbearded manlets are all drowned in feelings of inadequacy and self-hate, so when you call them cucks, it stings, because they know they sold their own self-esteem and pride for the oh-so-valuable trophy of "being nice" and the illusory promise of one day, maybe, being able to lick Chad's semen from all those used up pussies. It hurts them because they know all they can do with their stronk, independent wymin is watch on the corner, but not even beat to it - that would be objectification, you see.

Calling them beta cucks is satisfying because it's so true.

Please go develop some reading comprehension, my inbreed friend.

You give it when you use it.

What is context?

She looks a lot like pic related.

I don't even like Holla Forums, I'll do anything i can to help one of their memes into the mainstream politics. Can you imagine making a Holla Forums meme the central point of the political discussion for the next months, all because they're forcing the Jews to self-identify and people start to realize how many of them are in the mainstream media? I think it's time to unite for a greater cause, no matter how much I despise the average Holla Forumsack bullshit. At the end of the day, Holla Forums is a board on this site, and the Holla Forumsack is a shitposter just like us.

back to tumblr, cucks.
damn, remember when anons lurked?

How the fuck does lurking applies to this.

Is it because we didn't say "Rustle my jimmies".
Again, is just context.

The context for the word "triggered" in this case is fine, because he wasn't talking about an average person getting upset by something; he was specifically talking about these beta manlets on Twitter, the ones who wouldn't think twice to throw some trigger warnings over anything mildly controversial. You rustle the jimmies of someone that still has some dignity; for your average cuck, triggered is good enough.

The lower 60% of her is pretty much perfect. Not a bad face either. Shame her shoulders are wide enough to block out the sun.

THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

aww yus, bacon.

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-12/Episode-002?id=1636

SJW are schizophrenic, supposedly the patriarchy crushes everything and yet it's also made by inadequate betas.

Fuck off back to tumblr.

She wears some yoga-pants shit.

She's getting fat.

It's standard practice on child-actors, that's why they all end up like broken shitty people.

What's up with her ribs?

Is that a scar?

jesus christ

they were already fucked before they got on the stage. any parent who wants their kid to be in Hollywood is a terrible person.

>>>Holla Forums

user, (((they're))) just a bit partial.

Fucking newfags entering by Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums.

I'm sorry, but (((you))) need to go back >>>/Schlomocuck/

>>>/gfy/

>>>/auschwitz/

Some coal burning weed smoking fat whore.

It's actually a TRS meme and the jews have always despised being called out as jews when they are not making a big scene about how jewish they are.

t. Goebbels-chan

spotted the cuck

I hate how every thread devolves into social signalling (on an anonymous board!) from the newfag redditors desperately trying to fit in (again, we are anonymous so this makes them really fucking obvious).

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Ouch

can you also do something about her face?

i tried
i'm sorry

It's an improvement, however i suggest you remove her double-chins.

i don't know if i'm going to make it

who the fuck is this

Chloe Grace Moretz

still cute, dont' get the fuss

fuck

president John Tyler was knocking bitches up in his mid-60's

Does she at least silll have have a ass?

"An" ass

Grammar is important, user.

John Tyler still has two grandsons alive today. Breddy gud for a guy who was born in 1790.

Sort of looks like Zac Efron there.

I'm sorry you lack any taste whatsoever.

She needs to be smoking a Pallmall to complete that "Peggy Bundy" look.

feminism was a mistake

Maybe the user has a speech impediment?

fix'd

oh well whatever
she's a coal burner anyway, nothing of value was lost

Meh, she still looks fine to me, if kinda trashy.

But she's a coal burner, so she's lost to me.

is this the birth of an epic new meme

how is it possible for her head to get so much fatter than the rest of her

It's swollen from her boyfriend's "love taps".

You burn the coal, you pay the toll.

Being a disgusting ham monster I don't doubt she bangs black dudes but you got any sauce on that?

Are you Morrakiu? That comes from the Merchant Minute on TRS. It's been around for almost two years at this point and only became really popular around November last year.

Stop bullshitting.

I'm desperate enough to fuck either one…

into the trash she goes.

Even Hillary Clinton subliminally calling Chloe a Whore….

Why do cucks always out themselves. This is why I love that word to no end. The sheer amount of asspain it causes in them and they seek to defend themselves and silence the word is astronomical.

to spawn strong aryan warriors with

Know what's funny about this. If the so-called patriarchy didn't exist, it'd be impossible for feminism to. Think about it, take away what these morons call patriarchy– which is really just society arranging itself to benefit the most people most efficiently and what are you left with.

No distribution systems for food, fuel, raw materials, etc. Let's see all these stronk, independent womyns go out and hunt their own food, plant their own cotton, refine their own fuel sources, etc. Let's say they even managed to do all this. Who's there to protect you from predators/other people who come to take your shit?

They've been coddled by society so long they take it as a given society will be there for them. They're literally standing on the shoulders of thousands of men (and millions more who gave their blood, sweat, tears and very lives) to make society function. So once that safety net disappears, biological imperatives kick in. All these spoiled little bitches would instantly fall back to instinct, finding the biggest, strongest most capable male to latch themselves onto.

tl;dr– press play

What does Chloe Farts smell and sound like?

I expected other anons to aim higher than pig/human hybrids, but I guess I was wrong.

ftfy

When i saw that pic the music started playing in my head.

mmmmmmmmmmmyep.

What did he mean with this?

That he is a cuck, and tries to downplay every insult and derogetory term thrown at him by claiming shit is banter and people need to stop taking him seriously and leave him alone, like a cuck.