If you're white and have ever told someone how "realistic" this show is, fucking end yourself

If you're white and have ever told someone how "realistic" this show is, fucking end yourself.

What did he mean by this?

What?

Was it autism?

If ur white jus kill urself tbh

Probably stay a mystery like Amelia Airheart

He meant he has an image of waterworld poster saved for some reason, and is retarded

Isn't it always?

underrated post

If you think that was an underrated post, fucking end yourself.

Dey was to close tagevah

overrated post

you are now aware that there is a sailboat between kevin costner's legs in this poster

Nobody ever thought that.

more realistic than a black drug dealer taking a college economics course

If you're a WASP and have ever told someone how "realistic" this philome is, fucking end yourself.

If you're goyim and have ever told someone how "realistic" this show is, fucking end yourself.

If you're a cat and have ever told someone how "realistic" this show is, fucking end yourself.

If you're dead and have ever told someone how "unrealistic" this movie is, fucking resurrect yourself.

Then end yourself again.

If you're a human being and have ever told someone how "realistic" this show is, fucking end yourself.

If you're a multicellular organism and have ever told someone how "realistic" this show is, fucking end yourself.

If you're a werewolf and have ever told someone how "realistic" this show is, fucking end yourself.

i like that kino tbh

My dad made me watch the movie because he thought it was a bible story or something and I was raised thinking this was a good movie. In high school I was bullied. Fuck you dad.

*bean

*a real hero, a real human bean*

Hey guys, WATERWORLD is a good movie. It's like Mad Max, but with water.

Just walk away from the dry land

I wish there was a Mad Max-style futuregrim movie in the sky with airships, juryrigged biplanes, hangliders and jetpacks pterodactyls would be cool too.

Sounds like a shitty anime I watched when I was a teenager. Anime man… ruined my fucking life.

That doesn't sound like it would work as a setting considering that in order for that to work there has to be a lot of oil and spare parts available, which implies that there has to be a productive functional society somewhere, which goes against the point of a post-apocalyptic setting.

bump

You have 10 seconds to name one that wasn't forced.

protip:you're a fag

This movie is unrealistic as fuck because it has black people swimming

If you're a "jet" you're a jet all the way, fucking end yourself

JUST SWIM AWAY

If you're a Holla Forums shitposter and have ever told someone how "forced" this meme is, fucking end yourself.

if you're skinnyfat (and you are) and you have ever told someone how "realistic" that imageg is, fucking end yourself.

This alone makes the thread worth it, glorious keks to you sir.

triggered?

animal abuse is not okay, you faggot

yeah, we know

He ate that horse

I always thought Waterworld was an Adam Sandler movie.

i'm an oldfag, son. i got that gif back in 2008.

No, you aren't kiddo.

reported, go back to Holla Forums you summerfag

I don't know why anons still try so hard to claim oldfag status. Every user from that time period with any talent at OC, humor, or discussion has long since left imageboards behind. Any actual legit oldfags that are still posting now are the literal dregs and cancer from that time period. They were cancerous shitposters then and remain so now. They are not anyone you would want to emulate.

here, you are absolutely right. i only stick around on imageboards because i was 12 when 4chan came out and have nothing better to do with my time.