If you're white and have ever told someone how "realistic" this show is, fucking end yourself

If you're white and have ever told someone how "realistic" this show is, fucking end yourself.

If you're black, fucking end yourself.

If you fell for The Wire meme, fucking end yourself.

It is realistic.

FUCKING END YOURSELF

FUCKING END YOURSELF

FUCKING END YOURSELF

FUCKING END YOURSELF
FUCKING END YOURSELF

Oh my god did you link your own post on a board with one post per hour that's fucking amazing.

AYY YOU WAN SUM FUCK
THIS GUY'S AVAILABLE

Are we so contrarian that we pretend the Wire isn't great? Or are we pretending that we're pretending that the Wire isn't great?

If you're a retarded nigger with Waterworld.jpg saved on your hard drive, fucking end yourself.

if you're a middle-intelligence cracker who doesn't know how to use google search or type "Waterworld", fucking end yourself.

Sure

If you're a WASP and have ever told someone how "realistic" this show is, fucking end yourself.

You first!

that's not a wasp, that's a hornet

if you're white and you enjoyed this Jewish drivel, fucking end yourself

David Simon's Jewish anxieties are not great, sorry

itt: Triggered cumskins

It was written by a Baltimore cop, you retard.

I used to love cop shows like Law and Order. But then The Wire ruined all of them for me. Cop shows always have the scene where cops fight over jurisdiction for a case. I didn't realize how ridiculous that was until I watched the Wire. Real cops don't fight to get more work. Real people fight to dump work on the other guy.

Ugh, do you guys ACTUALLY watch this problematic, sexist bullshit show? Nevermind the endless toxic femininity or the unceasing homo-afro-centric narrative tropes… just the way the male characters are treated is enough to send me (and any other true aryan overman) spiraling into fits of PTSD. This show portrays endless violence against men, reveling even in the murder of young boys. Truly appalling, I seriously hope none of you gave the jews behind this obvious liberal propaganda any money.

(you)

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Mayor Carcetti is a big guy.

Depends. You ever watch Homicide? It was based on the book by David Simon, who co-created The Wire. There was this episode with Robin Williams, which was written by Simon, in which Williams' character's wife is murdered, and the primary detective is bragging to the other detectives about how much overtime he's going to collect working on the case, which Williams' character overhears.

Simon said that was how he remembered the Baltimore cops he shadowed for his book. If it was an easy case, they'd delight in collecting tons of overtime doing everything by the book on the case. The instances in The Wire where the detectives fight not to get extra work is usually down to the fact that they often can't solve these cases and so all this extra workload accomplishes is fucking with their clearance rate.

you can really tell the people that never seen the show season 2 to is about the Russian mob and sex trafficking.

but

wew

Weak bait.

That was only one season. What's your point? The rest of the show is still centered around whitey keeping us brothas down MY NEGRO.

i like that kino tbh

well yes, but he's not referring to people who merely cite that they heard it is… it's people who say it with some kind of authority, like if watching a tv show gave them cred.

it's a good show, it's just that it ended up as an interesting pleb filter in terms of how people talk about it after having seen it.

parts of it were very realistic, other parts werent. Still the best show ever made that ive seen. What I liked most about Wire as a whole was that it had very clear intent, not that wishy-washy, objectivst bullshit we smim in at present.

I wonder if the rumor is true that some exec made them add more shootouts

No it isnt you down-syndrome mongoloid, iirc season 2 is about the unions and how the port is fucked, season 3 is about the election and all that fuckery, season 4 is about the broken school system and season 5 is about the paper getting fucked

niggers are the backdrop, watch the show or shut yer fuckin hole