How the fuck did Quicksilver know there was an explosion and how the fuck did he know where Cerebro was located and the...

How the fuck did Quicksilver know there was an explosion and how the fuck did he know where Cerebro was located and the blast started from there?

neega

he looked around

The real question is why didn't Apocalypse just snap her neck?

enough with the capeshit threads, you already have one about this piece of shit of a movie

is there anyone in xmen that actually wears a cape besides magneto?

don't know, i'm not an expert in capeshit
this bitch, perhaps?

Storm, Mr Sinister, Scarlet Witch and Banshee if wing suits count.

he heard it.

bump

I started to watch the movie but all the jlaw "the hero" shit at the beginning annoyed me too much. In no way does Mystique ever need to be focused on this fucking much. Does every new generation X-men movie have to revolve around her character?

no

Its Jennifer Lawrence and she sucked the right cocks and therefore MUST be focused on. In addition she believes much of the leftist gospel and so is a great poster child for (((hollywood))) to push

Jlaw could play a fucking human in an xmen movie and she'd still have the most screentime of any character

God I fucking hate jlaw

me 2

eh she was good in the hunger games. i dont see why she is in xmen she literally sucks ass at playing a mutant

She really phoned it in and you could tell the movie suffered for it.

niggas turning Holla Forums into reddit

She just sucks ass at acting. Hunger games was a terrible rip off of Battle Royale.

Why? Do you want to post maisie?

niggas don't posting relevant shit and bitching about low quality

He can feel even the most minimal disturbances in the air and he felt the heat, which travels at the speed of light.

He's a bit of a drama queen, relishing his victory before a kill.

jeremy please

Is this a meme?

That big of explosion, I am assuming he could hear it/ feel it right when he got near the house. Only good scene in the movie.
Some of the god parables with APOCO was cool. The force jlaw being THE HERO was so empty and stupid.

If that was the case your food would heat up literally instantly, but we all know you have to cook it for a few minutes unless you want the outside to be hot and the inside to be cold.

hello reddit

fuck off

what is this, 2005?

The movie is fucking shit dude, let it go.
They destroyed one of the best fucking villain ever in comic hero world.

The only reason I watch capeshit is too see how the villains turn out.

you do know what a meme is right?

Please fuck off back to cuckchan

you what, I haven't even seen the film it looks shit.
All I can see is this awful phrase from cuckchan metastasizing here

MY FEDORA HAS TOO MANY BRIMS

nice doubles
bumping in capeshit thread

all me
here's your reply

this one's me too

all me
pay no attention to any "all me" pretenders you might see after me

ALL DUKAT!

nice doubles, if I do say so myself

Dude, Holla Forums and Holla Forums are pure cancer containment boards. So expect alot of shitposting and reddit/cuckchan lingo.

What did you mean by this?

your mom is a cum containment broad

Everyone knows about Xavier's school for mutants. Remember they took Nightcrawler to the mall and movies, so we know people are cool living among mutants. Or at least they aren't going to try and capture him on sight. He just happened to arrive at that exact second and save everyone, which was kinda stupid.

I'm more concerned about how First Class and Apocalypse are supposed to be 20 years apart. They all look about 15 years too young.

I INTONED IT MEANING
I'M A BIG GUY FOR YOU

The shitposting dam has broken. Things are about to get cancerous in here.

Tell me, Captain. If that wasn't all me, Dukat, then who was it?

YOUR MUM'S DENTAL DAM BROKE
SHE GAVE ME COLD SORES

If Holla Forums is so cancerous why are you here? Why not go to the only place where capeshit isn't ridiculed. Or do you enjoy the humiliation like the cuck you are?

who's the qt3.14 on the left

me tbh

underrated posts

Evangeline Lilly

lewd

doubles

doubles now

fucking kek

doubles

she did play a "human", she was almost never with the blue makeup because the bitch didnt like it, so they wrote the whole "she's in disguise" excuse into the movie.

as if the real mystique was ever anything else but a proud mutant

going for dubs in a slow board

you can have sham fur anyway

DOUBLES
O
U
B
L
E
S

CAPESHIT
A
P
E
S
H
I
T

DOUBLES
O
U
B
L
E
S

image is sexist; take it down

So was Apocalypto supposed to be a mutant or was he a Stargate alium?

Normal human anal probe by stargate alium to turn blue..