Arrow season 4 sucked so much the dedicated subreddit is now focused on Daredevil...

Arrow season 4 sucked so much the dedicated subreddit is now focused on Daredevil, shitting on tumblr and hating Felicity.

Is there a show or a movie that fucked up this bad before?

Why are you so informed about a subreddit dedicated to a terrible CW show?

It was at least fun before. I thought the season sucked so I googled to check out opinions and found about it.

I think it's fucking hilarious.

Jesus. How and why did anyone watch past the first two episodes of season one? The acting was high school play quality and the story seemed to embody everything terrible about comics.

DC = Dont Care

Dc is the shit tier went it come to tv

I'm out of the loop, why do people hate it?

Last episode I watched was the one where Felicity breaks up with Oliver, care to catch me up?

Turns out all Oliver needed was the power of hope.

does the canary cry still look like shit?

Any of you fags watching The Flash? I'm up to season 2, and I'm on the episode where they just revealed Wally West, who turned out to be a nigger.

I'm just about ready to drop this shit. Is this shit still worth watching? Please tell me he gets killed off or something.

Its the best superhero show on right now which really isn't saying much

The only saving grace this show might have is the fact that at the end of season 4 basically the entire cast fucked off, unless they just show back up after a time skip or something.

You rarely ever see Wally, season holds up fine

What an unexpected twist.

Stunning revelation.

I enjoyed it for what it was. The action scenes were pretty cool too though they dropped in quality in 3 and 4.

Laurel dies
Felicity injects herself into Oliver's life even though she broke up with him because she's a bipolar histrionic hypocritical bitch
Boring stuff happens
Everyone leaves but Felicity
Everyone hates the show, everyone hates Felicity

Nonsensical writing, Felicity, tumblr pandering, Oliver barely even the main character anymore.

The show is fine, you barely see him.
It's still definitely enjoyable.

The only saving Grace is Barry Flashpointing Felicity out of existence.

>it's going to be even worse and have a lower budget

You can't lock up the darkness.

I used to genuinely love Arrow as a show for being campy good fun. I was about ready to forgive it for season 3 because they foreshadowed felicity dying. Then this season happened.

Thank god for Barry, I hope the Flash just saved Arrow from being shit.

fuck that might actually happen

which producer is the actress who plays felicity fucking?

The show was fucking dead by the end of Season 2. Just let it die.

I don't really see what's wrong with the character more than any other.

That was an assault on my intelligence. Thank god I don't watch this shit.