Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!4AphAawQ!LC4e2R5PSGhLgMKfQnFBbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off to /got/ pigsty

fucking hacks, man

Just fucking go to
>>>/film/

Feels good man

You have to go back to maisiefag land OP.

Oh hai gifmaker

mega.co.nz/#F!4AphAawQ!LC4e2R5PSGhLgMKfQnFBbw

FUCK OFF THERE ARE ALREADY TWO GENERALS THAT HAVEN'T HIT BUMPLIMIT

You hero is going to die by the end of this season. At last the rightful King of Westeros, Stannis, will be avenged.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, HE WAS IN CHARGE HERE

I can't even feel mad at Boltons for victims like Stannis and Robb because Robb was retard with retard mother who both had it coming, and it was poor strategy+red witch+Brienne who defeated Stannis, not Boltons

I really hope to see at Brienne die, because muh khaleesi is guaranteed to live.

What the fuck are you saying that for, OP?
I don't believe you.

it's been spoilered
shortly before the battle of bastards once he learns Stanni's right hand man is still alive

But Brienne already said she killed Stannis, so Gordon Ramsay flayed and crucified a corpse? The whole show end to Stannis has been so unbelievably stupid. All the OC has been especially shit, but what they've done to the Stannis arc really is just plain judaism, the upstanding respectable white man decides to randomly burn his daughter before twenty good men defeat him, a bulldyke kills him, and a degenerate sadist flays his corpseā€¦

I guess its just to show how edgy ramsay is

It's to say fuck you to the shitlords who like Stannis.

In that case it'd make more sense for Gordon Ramsay to wear Stannis' flayed skin as a scarf or something, everything about this is stupid.

There is only one good reason I can see for this:
CIA will be asking Ramsay Why you would you flay a corpse before nailing it to a cross?

No, CIA wouldn't ask that. He'd understand.

It's a simple thing for big guys to understand little guys.

She isn't even there, man.