How did this bland, irritating motherfucker ever get big? It boggles the fucking mind. He has no charm, he has no wit...

How did this bland, irritating motherfucker ever get big? It boggles the fucking mind. He has no charm, he has no wit, he has no talent or chemistry with his fellow cast, he has nothing.

Tell me, Holla Forums. How?

You know the answer

He's actually good with money. Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison were decent hits for low budgets and he parlayed that into his own company. He gets product placement in his movies also.

He's not so different from a Uwe Boll - he manages his funds well and his movies turn a profit.

As soulless and purely consumer product as his movies are, at least he isn't a creepy pedo or feminist pushing weird progressive bullshit.

I liked Waterboy.

Are we sure about that? He looks like he'd molest a few kids if he could.

jew

Back to >>>Holla Forums with ya
But you're right, there's kikery involved in this fucker's success in Holywood

SNL

same reason half of the shitty actors today make shitty comedies and still get paid

although at least adam sandler was entertaining when i was a kid.

and also made one or two decent movies (fast forward, 50 first dates)

he has a small dick lel xD

Funny People, Reign over Me, + Punch Drunk Love are OK. They prove he CAN act, when he wants to. He got famous with his decent comedies from the 90s, now I guess he's just doing whatever is cheap (and filled with product placement!) to secure a huge inheritance.

Because he's Jewish.

Agreed, I would love to see a behind the scenes where he comes clean about his motives and what he does. I genuinely think that he is a very interesting figure, just because he still manages to make movies despite all of them being assured flops. I would love to know how he does that.

Oy vey, stop telling the goyim the truth!

I didn't really like Funny People but, I thought it was pretty brave of him to do a film that essentially reflected his reality. Being an old hack doing garbage films and seeing new comedians rise up. Though the new comedians used all fucking suck, it was a good idea for a film. Funny People also had the problem of dragging itself out, there's a lot it could cut and lose nothing from removing.

Tax loopholes, ad money, Hollywood rich helping each other out. The usual.
Remember that if you collect welfare (like $200 a week) you're considered a parasite, while assholes like Sandler fleece hundreds of millions and it's "just business".

SNL didn't do it alone, most people on SNL don't do that well after
just look at chris kattan
what made sandler different is 1) he got really lucky that his 90s movies were so popular with kids 2) he exploited it
It also seems like he didn't have any crippling drug or other addictions, so he just worked really hard at building his hacky career

Turrible.

Also, for as much as critics hated it, Pixels was pretty good aside from Qbert. It was basically an 80's movie made today.

what wasted quad quads. They were a lot more fun than today's flicks.

HE has no style
HE has no grace
this jew has
a shitty face

Grown Ups was a pretty good family movie.

I liked his CD's as a kid. Not so much now.

CLICK MADE ME CRY

I think you meant something else.

Meme magic strikes again.

Epic meme bruh, upvoted.

also his movies are basically commercials aimed at middle class normalfags

ugly jew making shitty unfunny movies for american lower class trash

It shows the lost ways of living amongst the youth user. It criticized modernity and the way youngsters are brought up by playing only video-games and being entitled shits, instead learning the way of the nature and imagination. And this is without writing it on your nose.

In these aspects it's a good movie to watch with the family, as it's also deals with themes like sportsmanship and fatherhood aswell.

People shit on Adam Sandler because it's popular, when he mostly makes sound movies nowadays.

Why do people still deny that Jews run Hollywood?
Even normalfaggots poke fun at how full of Jews it is because it's that obvious.
What is even the point of being mad about it?

Jews hate the truth.

I Bet you Suck your Dads Dick for a Living!!!!

Why do you Hate Jewish Success for??
Are you Jealous???

if you go the whole internet prejudice "hurr I am so intelligent I don't like Adam Sandler, americans are stupid XDDD", his movies are quite good.

He puts very simple jokes that everyone can understand and its movies usually have a message that is not as degenerate as one would expect.

He does entertainment, and that's it.
No trying hard to be something magnificent like the capeshit or some artistic romanian gay hipster. I respect that.

americans are stupid though, as your post shows nicely

yes, you are very intelligent, much more intelligent that other people.

thank you!

i liked his comedy albums, but i think when he hit it big he lost the love of what he did and the fire that kept him going, so now he just uses movies to get him and his friends paid vacations.

It happens to everyone, sooner or later. Sad, isn't it?

lurk moar.

crab-bucket mentality, typical of plebs.

The hell are you going on about, Schlomo?

I think what hurt him in the end was he started treating the movie as opportunities to get his friends work even if they didn't really fit.

You can't force in all these different friends of his and not have the movie suffer from it. But he probably feels a bit guilty that he's been more successful than his friends which makes including them feel really tempting so that he can hang out with them and have everyone involved feel successful.

I imagine doesn't really care about the movies being a bit mediocre because of that. He's able to do some semi-shit movies that allow him to be with friends and keep everyone employed.

Nice post, Adam. If only you put that amount of effort in your shitty movies.

low budget, low brow comedy supported by snl alumni cast and paid sponsorships. make a noise and a silly face, yell out of the top of your lungs and make fart jokes. Pretty much everything Channel Awesome wants to be

Just how much damage have those kikes done?

watch an episode and you'll see how much they bend over to blacks, jews and women