Is there any show like power rangers but well-written?

Is there any show like power rangers but well-written?

Power Range is like Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider is well written.

Well, Kamen Rider is like PR but without Disney's stick up their ass.
It has its lows as much as PR has its heights.

Now, if you ask what are the Power Rangers heights well there's;
Zeo in overall.
In space is 85% western and it was pretty cool.
Time Force adaptation
Wild Forceā€¦ style.
Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder and SPD are very comfy.
Mystic Force is a little less good but is still comfy and the style is awesome.
Jungle Fury is good and RPM is actually very good on its first half and also 98% western
Ever since Saban got it back everything's been shit though.

You can check out the films directed by a former Power Ranger fight choreographer named Issac Florentine. Not the best writing since it's a b-movie, but has good fight scenes.

Kamen Rider is the shit

I've really really really really got to organize my folders.

Play the video game Wonderful 101.

wew lad

2000-2005 era of Kamen Rider get fucked, Showafags and Garo are the best written shows in the tokusatsu genre.

time force is the best power rangers show i've ever seen.

what other red fought alone against thousands eh?

only one just as good was Mighty Morphin

wew lad
Pick one

I've tried watching that show but I don't see the appeal. I'm either too old or I have too many brain cells and not enough autism

Which one did you try watching? There's quite a few shows. Kuuga and Agito are considered by a lot to be the best out of the bunch. There's also the currently running Amazons that's aimed at more of the adult audience. It's been pretty good so far. As someone else mentioned, Garo is pretty cool. First season is a bit old in terms of the special effects, but the later seasons step it up quite a bit.

the one with the bananas and oranges

Ah, I see. Gaim isn't really a great starter show. The start of is really goofy and absurd, but around episode 19 or so, is when the show really gets going and the big twist happens. In any case, if you want links to the shows I mentioned, I can scrounge them up.

Oh, and you could also just try watching the original Sentai series that thePower Rangers are based. I haven't myself watched any, but I've heard they're generally better then their counterparts. If anyone else wants to chime in, I heard these ones were good.

Some great seasons to start with would be Maskman, Liveman, and lastly Bioman which would have been the real first Power Rangers season if it got picked up

I had no idea there was a new series for Amazon. Is it as brutally violent as I hope it would be?

Personally my favorite has to be Faiz when it comes to KR.
Den-O for laughs though.

Don't forget Lost Galaxy. The story had a few bad points, but overall it's one of the best seasons ever made.

To be perfectly honest I liked the slice of life stuff but was turned off by the fighting. Watching someone pretend to be threatened by a rubber suit that can barely move isn't entertaining

Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills.

They're all ripoffs of Ultraman and even Ultraman wasn't well written. And Ultraman was a hybridization between Superman and Godzilla.

Why would you expect something well written out of something stupid for kids like a guy in a suit fighting monsters?

Well, if that's the case then probably not the best shows to watch. I guess some more general slice of life shows would fit you better. Don't know many live action ones, but there's plenty in anime/cartoons. These two were pretty good if you don't mind animated shows.

Oh yeah, it's as violent as ever. Only thing though, is that it doesn't have much to do with the original Amazon. But despite that, it's been pretty good so far. Only 13 episodes long and 8/9 are subbed.

Country Cuckoo Clock Codpiece Zulu Warriors.

Oh, dunno if you're still here OP. But, I think I thought of something that you might dig. Astro Fighter Sunred, it's about a hero who's too over powered, and his villains can't do much but job to him. So, most of the monsters assimilated into human society and became normal working people. It follows the antics of Sunred and his villains trying in vain to beat him/rouse him into being a cool hero again. Pretty funny from what I remember. No real actions scenes that aren't done for humor. Might have to watch it through streams, since I remember most of the download links from the original subber died.

Ah shit my nigger

I fogot about Vlad

You want me to upload my DVD reencodes?

If OP or anyone else is interested in show, sure go for it.

I liked Power Rangers Operation Overdrive

Do it