The Angry Birds Movie 2016 HDTC 720p x264 English AC3 2.0…Hon3y

The Angry Birds Movie 2016 HDTC 720p x264 English AC3 2.0…Hon3y

Bretty gud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quality is very good. Audio is very clear.

You'll like it unless you're a cuck from Holla Forums

Downloading this one right now, don't fail me phat ass

So it doesn't matter if it's a generic shitty children's movie as long as you agree with its politics? It sounds like reverse-Zootopia.

but user, Zootopia, was redpilled

Triggered

I don't care how based this movie supposedly is, i'm not watching this kiddie shit.

Fuck off, faggots.

At least try to lurk a bit.

movie?

Lethal Weapon 2, or 3, or 4. I forget which

ah, saw it when i was like 4 and i barely remember anything
anyway thx

This isn't another cam, is it? Call me when they release the BDs.

JUST PLUCK MY LIFE

What did he mean by this?

HD rip, taken from network tv or something.

Yeah actually it's kind of bizarre. It's like they reduced the volume on the music track and increased the volume on the voice track.

So, is this movie actually enjoyable on its own, or is the rapefugee allegory the only good thing about it?

I might go see it this weekend if it's as redpilled as some claim it to be.

Planning to watch it this weekend too.

Here's a "review" but dunno if it's spolerish:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg

I guess the Jews do not like this movie so they leaked it. Apparently it has a subtle /pol message. Is this a warning to not finance your movie independent of the Pedowood? RWDS when?

What's wrong with watching both?

It's a cartoon that references it. Don't expect it to go 14/88.

As references go, one particular point is interesting.

The birds in the island cannot fly, since according to the judge, there is no threat hence no reason to. Kinda like the rational for weak law enforcement rules in Europe, particularly Sweden. Guess how that worked out.

Only Eagle was able to fly.

it's a top seller everywhere so who cares at that point

Could also see flying as travel. No reason to leave Europe to see other peoples and cultures as other peoples and cultures are coming to you.

Could just as well be seen as guns too.

pretty sure that's just a gameplay mechanic reference, seeing as how the birds need to be launched in the game.

unless that was what they were going for in the games, but who knows.

Saw this today. The first half of the movie is surprisingly good. That's where the meat is, and it's genuinely interesting. The second half somewhat devolves into frantic action sequences and references to the videogame.

Definitely worth a watch if you have any kids or younger relatives to bring to the cinema.

>“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

― C.S. Lewis

so is it good aside from the Holla Forums subtext or is it only worth watching for the redpilling?

It was a pretty funny movie. Pretty good invansion-story.

Those were all good shows at one point, to be honest.

"- Alex Jones"

Basically this.

or maybe it's a reference to dodos who couldn't fly because they had no natural predators on Maurice island

Second half still has the coexist sticker and Hamnesty International. That's how you know it's all for real.

so poignant