Have you forgotten him already? It is so weird. Where did he go? All that mania and personality and soul. Just vanished...

Have you forgotten him already? It is so weird. Where did he go? All that mania and personality and soul. Just vanished. Death is such a mystery Holla Forums.

I know right, he had ONE hit with Citizen Kane then spent the rest of his career getting drunk in wine commercials.

NIGGER

Who cares he was a faggot. I bet you can't name one good movie he was in.

He accidentally killed himself while engaging in auto-erotic asphyxiation and the cops covered it up as a suicide to save his family and name the embarrassment concerning the real way he died.

Flubber.

that's one of his worst movies though
ms doubtfire is where it's at
i personally loved bicentennial man too

Aladdin
Insomnia

How do you account for the Parkinson's? Or the fact that he tried to cut his wrists?

Why do you think that's related? I don't account for his life story. I'm talking about the way he died.

Kill yourself

but muh sam neill

i liked it too tbqh

The police found cuts on his wrists. He tried to cut himself before he finally decided to hang himself with a belt.

Ole' Robbie as into some kinky shit, lemme tell ya.

Obviously, that's why he accidentally hung himself. Miscalculated with the knot and all.

*was

Patch Adams

that was a shit movie full of made up crap to make it more appealing to the normie audience
even the real hunter adams hates it

More like mrs. doubt you've gone to heaven because suicide is a sin. amirite?

Patch Adams was fucking horrible emotionally-manipulative bullshit, you goddamn pleb.

Don't believe the lies. He was killed by pedowood because he refused to do a new Aladdin film.

i bet you love all those nicholas sparks adaptations

So he's got Parkinson's, of course it's Parkinson's. The shaking. He would never do anything like that on purpose. Robin Williams? Never in a million years

is this legit?

No. IIRC, it's some Mexican or something.

Though, someone tweeted it to his daughter and it caused her to quit all social media for a while.

No, the pic on the left is from a homicide.

I can't believe he just left us all hanging.

Degenerate.

Mrs. Doubtfire overcame the ==JUST== -ice league while tearing down the matriarchal values of the 90s. Every woman in that movie ate shit except the fake one.

pic related

REDTEXT
only works for titles dipshit.

That's David Carradine's you moron

Awakenings was his best performance.

Lmao wait what? Rob Williams was murdered?

that was a good movie. loved the bombshell fuck you ending

shame no one else here watches movies so no one got it

the only reason anyone considers that movie good is because of Williams, it's a shit story with shit characters that is only propped up due to his acting and comedic timing

Should've said Dead Poets Society or Aladdin

DUDE LOOKS JUST LIKE A LADY LMAO

Good Morning Vietnam.

What's Holla Forums's opinion of What Dreams May Come? It's one of my favorites.

The Birdcage :^)

Zelda will

Hanging Around

It cheesy, but so, so much better than A.I. (I watched them both for the first time recently)

The Fisher King
One Hour Photo

only thing I remember about The Fisher King is someone using scotch tape to fix a suit

one hour photo

Death to Smoochy.

Worlds Greatest Dad. Pretty based movie imo

robin williams hasn't ever done a bad role

the movie may have been shit, and the writing may have been shit, but you know he saved it from being a total failure.

SOMEBODY

kek

kek

watching this right now, I feel so sorry for robots man, I wish I was born a robot

haha what fucker did that?

when i was a kid i used to pretend i was the terminator

he kills but does not - love,and live, with kindness - like the billenial man

comeon man, this is one of the saddest films, im nearing the end and im in tears

THIS

Theres a reason why SJWs hate Mrs. Doubtfire so much.

How does it feel to be BTFO?

when I was a kid, I used to pretend I was the biker he kills for clothes

in retrospect, this may have been indicative of some issues