This movie is fucking awesome, and comfy, and undeservedly hated

This movie is fucking awesome, and comfy, and undeservedly hated.

Other urls found in this thread:

moviebob.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/a-shameless-exercise-in-what-i.html?spref=bl
archive.is/9gk5n
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree, if you watch in a let-the-stupid-moments-wash-over-you way.

i think it shouldn't have been named super mario bros, that way people wouldn't bitch about it not being remotely similar to the video game and it wouldn't have gotten as much hate

capeshit movies before the capeshit era don't really count as capeshit tbqh fam

It's shit.

YOU'RE SHIT

take your medicine normalfag

TAKE YOUR MEDS SHILLCHEN

This was an awesome movie and I wished that it had a sequel.

Even as its own thing, the movie's just really bland, awkward, and watered-down. It left me with this "ugh" feeling afterwards.

Mid-90s dullness always feels gross to watch.

fuck off you donkey-raping shit-eater
mid-90s dullness is the best

I need to rewatch it.

Video games are capeshit now?

All shit. It's all fucking crap. Get out of here with your shit taste.

I remember getting creeped out when Mario was vanishing in one scene. It scared the fuck out of me as a kid. I don't remember what happened next, but my dad turned off the tv and told me that was the end of the movie. Never bothered to watch the rest, I will get on it soon.

Nah, it's a mess. And it's not hated for the most part, just frowned upon.
You're a fucking hipster faggot.

I saw it once. Hated it. Never saw it again.

4/10

It could have been worse. Take a look at Moviebob's pitch.
moviebob.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/a-shameless-exercise-in-what-i.html?spref=bl

Jesus christ, aussie.
archive.is/9gk5n

My bad, I didn't think you made money from blogspot.

technically he's right

Holy fuck, did anyone noticed that Bob Hoskins, Lou Albano and Danny Wells died in the same generation when the Mario games' quality dropped?

Mario wasn't squashing goombas and collecting coins, the movie sucks!

:^)

Same I like the Underworld movies.

Which generation was that? The only generation I can think of that was kind of lukewarm for Mario games was the Gamecube generation.

This joke makes me smile every time and makes the whole movie worth it for me.

I feel as though it's one of those movies that would have done better without the Mario name.

He is Super Mario after all.

Anyone who hates this movie is automatically Movieblob.

You where dropped on your head as a child, right?

Cool as fuck idea, to be quite honest

Wish they had played up the idea of him slowly de-evolving more over the course of the movie

Geez, all that work for nothing

Shit's sad, man

No, the movie fucking eats and is retarded. Bob Hoskins hates it for good reason.

Except Movieblob thinks this movie is canon

I wonder what the movie would have been if it was made this year.
The fact that it was not one of the really bad video game based movies is scary.

The Gamecube generation had Sunshine and Paper Mario 2. If anything, it was a good generation for Mario.

But MovieBlob loves the movie

But Sunshine was not that great

This movie is even more awesome. Contrary to what everyone thinks, it wasn't about some alien virus, but demonic possession in form of the 24th chromosome that will turn people into monsters if their soul isn't clean.

k

It's just stupid fun.

The movie sucks. You faggots are just contrarian memesters because you thought the movie was good when you were 5. I love how no one here has explicitly explained why the film is good.

i was 16 when i first saw it

A lot of people here are agreeing that the film is bad.

The only people who really like it are those 'Le enjoying ironically XDD' hipster twats.

This sentence implies that Sunshine was great nonetheless.

The contrast of of the really professional and astounding set design and just the entire creative direction in the movie and the lackluster acting and plot make it an enjoyable watch. Like the art team brought their A game and everyone else sleepwalked through it.

I'm only refering to the mainline platformers. Sunshine was fine, but it felt underwhelming as a followup to 64.

I'd rather watch this than the 2010 King of Fighters movie or Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

Nigga what?
There is a live action KoF movie?

The only good part was the first person segment. the whole film should have been like that. but the makers thought what that would be too stupid for a film about monsters from hell on mars. so they gave us some bland shit with the mineral and steve bushemi that nobody wanted.

it was a let down. it coud have been so much better. i waited the whole film for something that didnt happen. for one of them to jump on someones head. big dissapointment

No it's shit, kill yourself

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_(film)
Yep and it so bad i'd watch Mortal Kombat Annihiliation, the Mario film and the Double Dragon film in a row over it.

I'd link to a review of it but i don't want the reviewer to get views and i suck utterly at making Webms

Downloading right now.
XD

2007?
Because that's when gaming died including nintendo

But Mario Galaxy was a great game.

Indeed.
What came after though? Nothing but retro pandering.

Galaxy 2, and 3D World are also very good games, even if they played it a little too safe in some areas.

They weren't bad but 1 was an expansion pack and the other was all retro pandering.

Mario Galaxy was a good game. It wasn't a good Mario game though.

I disagree completely. Galaxy is pretty much the sequel to 64 that I wanted, and this coming from someone who liked Sunshine.

The problem is it's not good things from the past. It's forced pandering. I should have said after 2007 but still me saying that should make it clear that I don't think anything you just said.

I saw this in the theaters as a kid. I'm not sure what I expected but it sure as hell wasn't this shitshow.

Why fam, why.

Except Bowser isn't supposed to be a T-Rex. He's a Kappa which is a Japanese turtle demon. Koopa = kappa, get it? So if anything a live action Bowser would look more like Gamera and less like Godzilla