Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down

Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

Chuck Norris was going to star in American Pie but they couldnt find an apple pie big enough..

Chuck Norris once lost the remote, but maintained control of the TV by yelling at it in between bites of his "Filet of Child" sandwich.

The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, it's knowing that Chuck Norris let you live.

Jet fuel cannot melt Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris does not eat. Food understands that the only safe haven from Chuck Norris' fists is inside his own body.

Everybody tries to be perfect…..Perfection tries to be Chuck Norris

When Chuck Norris was born he slapped the doctor to test his reflexes.

You know the saying "the world doesn't revolve around you"? That's because it's revolving around Chuck Norris

I think you missed my memo.

Chuck Norris is elderly and he writes for evangelical conservative website WND.com.

Bruce Lee is dead and in Hell for not being a Christian and for glorifying dragons.

Who won?

ME, I DID, I WON GUARANTEED REPLIES

Chuck Norris is an absolutely horrible actor and not terribly impressive stuntman and I have never understood how this dumb thing became a meme.

it smells like goon humor and originated from around the height of their popularity.

Sound familiar?

I don't know what's more depressing, this topic or that it's been over ten years this was in vogue.

The Current Year is whatever Chuck Norris thinks it is.

2005 called. They want their memes back.

Monsoon called. He wants his memes Jack

Wanna know Bruce Lee fact?

He dead!

Didn't these start out as Vin Diesel memes?

Chuck pls

He just let him win.

Yep

FAGGOT

I have a calendar from 2000-something. It's still hanging up
Did you know Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun?!?

I wish 2005 was the current year.

FACT: THE CURRENT YEAR WAS BETTER WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

P-Please…. no more…

WHEN I WAS