This is one of the most red pilled movies I've ever seen

This is one of the most red pilled movies I've ever seen.

Well don't Jew jew, we can see straight through all your fake pandering. You made a movie about the collapse of the west and got audiences to eat it up by labeling it Cloverfield instead of Home wrecker.

Yeah, and the man who was "redpilled" was a massive unfriendly autist creep who is better off dead tbh.

Women Fuck Up Everything: The Movie

The ungrateful cunt had her life saved and everything handed to her on a silver platter, and she still managed to fuck it all up.

MEW is still hot though

She killed an enemy space ship. The man was obviously holding her back by not allowing her to show her endless potential. Besides, he WAS forcing her to stay. If she wanted to leave he should have let her leave, even if it meant her death.

I would agree with this except the Guardian was obviously a maniac

How do you open the shelter door and let her leave if the air is toxic? They open the door and the air is now inside. That's why it has a filter system.

There is no evidence for him being a maniac. At worst he's obsessive which isn't unreasonable in a post apocalypse scenario when dealing with two idiots who will get you killed if they have their way. He did what he needed to do.

There isn't even any evidence he killed the little girl they claim he did.

Opening the door for 2 seconds wouldn't cause all of the air inside the bunker to become poisonous, plus he clearly had the little system in place, which I imagine is filtered and so no air would get into the actual bunker, just that little room.
kek

Wtf does this shit even have to do with Cloverfield?

Chad pls go

2 seconds is enough to infect people and they will die. If you let 1 drop in you risk death. There is a reason why he has filters.

Marketing and some references in the background

It wasn't a disease or anything. I think it was radiation or poisonous gas, both which a little bit of exposure wouldn't be too bad. Better than having a rebellious ungrateful bitch eating your food.

People's skin fell off from contact with the air. We should assume the air is infected and any contact will infect you.

That ending was annoying. Were we supposed to be satisfied that the generic stronk womyn was off to fight generic aliens after being proven wrong and surviving one skirmish? Hopefully her car veers off into a ditch on the way there so we don't have to suffer a sequel.

There was a lightning strike at the end that showed two aliem ships in the air right next to her. You can safely assume she got butt violated if she only had one bottle of wine in her car.

i haven't seen the movie yet but that is pants-on-head retarded and i get blasted by faggots when i point that out. i hear the acting is good, but why would i sit through it when i know that it has that stupid ending?

I didn't watched but it looks like a suspense/sci-fi movie for millenials.

Am I right?

FUN FACT TIME OF THE DAY

John Goodman is the hero. Not in some Holla Forums wish fulfilment way, he is literally the hero of the script and a very impressive ARG but juhjaybrums altered it at the last minute to make it "nu-male receptive".

That skinny guy? the guy goodman hates? ever wonder why?

ever wonder what happened to megan? why all the arg stuff has goodmans wife telling him to get over megans death? how only the skinny dude told winstead the picture was a fake? how that guy helped build the bunker and could have easily set up a window scratched by an earring he could say is megans?

Ever notice how goodman kept getting angry when he saw him try and touch her?

The skinny dude raped and murdered his daughter, he was waiting for revenge without upsetting winsteads character and couldnt throw him out because he thought the air was poison. In the end he does it in a desperate way because he fears he is losing control but everything he did was to save a woman who reminded him of his daughter.
But at the last minute abrams decided this would offend the new type of beta male being groomed by sjw culture so he altered it to make it look like he was a crazed Holla Forumsack trying to fuck winstead by the end.

But he cant undo his own arg stuff and autists online have collected a huge wealth of info proving goodmans character was meant to be the hero but deemed "too right wing in sentiment and boosting the wrong narrative"

Like the original hook said: monsters come in many forms.

This one was just to problematic.

Some of thats explained by this wigger

The rumors are that the movie was supposed to be about just the shelter and the movie would have ended once she got out. Then Jew Jew himself liked the movie, slapped "cloverfield" onto the name and added some stuff at the end.

personally i would have ended it with her on the car hood seeing the alien ship zip by over the corn field and smashed to black there.

Wait, there is no Cloverfield monster in this movie?

I couldn't fucking take this movie.

The guy fucking tells here don't go outside the air is contaminated. Ok in the beginining I can sympathise with her because it looks like the guy kidnaped her but then she tries to escape and sees a woman trying to come inside who is clearly infected just like the guy said.

Now all of a fucking sudden she goes from thinking he is lying to now lets open the fucking door and let this woman who's face is covered in boils into out bomb shelter so she can infect us all.

fucking then she spends the rest of the movie trying to escape after we just fucking saw that John Goodman's character was telling the truth.

She convinces the beta to go along with her dumbass plan that gets him killed because spoilers if you tell somebody you were planning to attack them and take over their bunker they tend to shoot you.

The movie throws a curve ball implying that John Goodman saved her because he looked like his daughter and he kidnapped a girl from his kid's school because she looked like her.

Even if he was fucking crazy all she had to do was watch fucking movies in his basement for a few months and the humans would have won the alien invasion anyway.

moral of the story?
If you have a bomb shelter with enough food and supplies to last you a few years just bring your family and fuck everybody else

FTFY

that's bullshit but I believe it.

That's what I thought it was gonna be when I saw the tagline and pictures.

To be fair, after that she was quite contempt to living in the bunker, we see them solving puzzles, watching old movies, playing board games and so on. When the filter gets broken and she sees the message "HELP" on the window then she decides to escape, but at least she creates a hazmat suit.

Sadly his wife stole his daughter away from him, so he didn't have any family, the closest thing was the beta orbiter who helped with the bunker, and a random lady he crashed into the road who kinda looked like his daughter.

The ONLY "bad" thing he ever did, was that she saw her more as his daughter than a random person. In the last board game they played the beta had a card on which it was written "little woman" so he tried to give hints to the guy in order to guess the words on the card. He guessed the word "little" and then the beta asked: She(the woman next to him) is a little blank", and he kept saying girl, princess and so on. After the time ran out the beta told him he was wrong, at which the guy said, you should have given me more obvious clues or something like that.

Still tho she and the beta could have just been like ok this guy is nuts. lets just wait it out down here then when we leave after the alien invasion lets go to the cops.

Her making a makeshift hazmat suit and trying to escape will effect john goodman because it is risking infection and putting him on the defensive.
"These guys are ploting behind my back after I was nice enough to let them stay." " fuck em i'm bringing out the acid."

I know the movie would have been boring if she just calmed the fuck down and waited the invaison out with them but damnit man. She got them all killed due to her female hysterics then acts like a hero at the end of the film by going to help the human resistance.

I don't see how that version would offend anyone. If the changes are true, I think the reason behind them may not be that.

And personally, I think that would have been a worse movie. The high point of the movie to me is how they are imperfect people, that even thought aren't dumb, fail to work out the extremes of their personalities.