We need a name for this "you just hate it because of" crap

We're seeing this tactic becoming more and more popular. People more than happy to pigeonhole reasonable critique on shitty media as some kind of hate speech or hiding behind good points with a veil of hate with idiotic "shades of racism" mental gymnastics where we don't know that we hate people but we do. It's getting to the point where every Ghostbusters 2016 review, good and ill, will be described as "stunning and brave".

We know the trolls exist. We know there's a few idiots out there who really do hate, but we need something to describe the tactic of making wild generalizations. That they can't hide behind the minority status of fictional characters and actors and it's shitty behavior to do so.

What should we call this bullshit Holla Forums?

Wendigging?
Cook's Law?
Hatebaiting?

I like Wendigging, after "herkily jerkily" writer Chuck Wendig who tried really hard to make his crappy book the target of a hate crime when bad reviews came. Thoughts?

We already have a name for that. It's called being menally challenged.

I meant mentally challenged, of course. :^)

cucksplaining

Where has he been all my life?

Hey, OP, you bought TFA merchandise, you're part of the problem.

90% of the fanfiction online is better than this shit. How the fuck this got past editorial is beyond me.

I like this one.

Bullshitting or lying.

EA did the same, exact shit. Only difference is that them putting mentally ill faggots was a calculated move so they could explain away all the negative criticism of their games by blaming "homophobes".

Here, however, I think the butthurt is genuine. On top of living up to the leftist stereotype of being a self absorbed narcissist raised in a hugbox environment where everyone, the school, his friends, his parents, lied to him and gave him the impression he was extraordinary and unique, a special snowflake if you will, he also seems genuinely asshurt nobody is praising him for being "brave" enough to put faggots in his story in the current year.

I normally just call it "faggotry".

I used this term on Wil Wheaton's shitty video and it got deleted.

They really fucking hate it.

This please, thank you very much

Oppression Armor

I like it.

Holy shit. It's like some "lol so quirky" Tumblr post. I can almost hear the gigglesquees.

I wanna punch this sissy fuck so bad.

Gets me every time. Fucking vile.

What's wrong with hate, faggot?

It's called "being a man". When people cry to you about imaginary things, either laugh or ignore them. When they try to bait you into "discussion", laugh or ignore them.

It really is that simple, lads.

I hate Chuck Wendig and his shitty books immensely, but OP are you the shit in that video? Are you trying to shill here of all places you shameless twat?

cucksplaining new meme 2016

you just hate it because it's a shallow political vehicle crafted for the mind of a troglodyte. racist

not enough buzzwords, 2/10

Doesn't sound like something you'd expect from limp-wristed faggots like OP and Chuck. Go with heteronormative cisshit.

Nope. Just found it online, liked it because it was short and got to the point of Wendig cowardly hiding his crappy work and criticism behind minorities the same as Ghostbusters, Fantastic 4 and any discussion of Rey from Force Awakens. This isn't some shitty veiled plug for my work.

I thought the term was "Proglodyte".

Not a fan of cucksplaining. It's another "Social Justice Warrior" since it's too mired in other diluted terms that others won't get immediately if they're not in the know of the jargon or mistake it as a "good thing". I was more aiming for something like "Quisling", "Truthyness" or some portmanteau of two direct words. So infamous and awful you know exactly where it's from. But I wanted a discussion about zeroing in on this bullshit, not to automatically declare a meme.

It shall be so!