KINO

KINO
I
N
O

KEANO

I hate this word so much, you all deserve a serious case of the aids

it doesnt make you sound distinguished you fucking faggots, it makes you sound like a fat retarded german waddling into the cinema to pay 25€ for a ticket to the latest piece of shit, some stupid glasses, and a tub of sugary popcorn(yes they eat popcorn with sugar here the goddamned savages)

fuck you all, you will pay for this eventually

Calm down fam and watch some kino.

Get out gercuck.

gargle my balls you swarthy mixed-breed nigger, where are you from, meximerka?

andale muchacho, kill yoself

FFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KINEMATICS

Go to Holla Forums and cry about the ebil jews some more, krautcuck.

Okay, I'm going to do something that's absolutely verboten. I'm going to explain the joke.

We're making fun of pretentious film snobs who unironically call flicks and joints KINO. It's just like fam tbh.

lol you posted that same garbage somewhere else today you sad sack of scat, cant remember where…

what makes you think i dont like kikes? WHATS NOT TO LIKE?? I just said something bad about my own people you fucking tard, thats a cardinal sin for all the falschgeld krauts on pol

I KINDA KNOW THAT BUT IT TRIGGERS ME SO GODDAMNED HARD

Because a kraut's innate inferiority complex always causes them to lash out at their betters, but their cowardly nature tempers that so instead of attacking men who will fight back they attack intellectuals and peaceful people just trying to get by.

Are you folks also fans of Viktor Tsoy's music?

Kino Reeves?

That movie is "The Foreigner' starring Max Ryan. It's one of Seagal's earliest DTDVD movies. It's a shitfest of proportions previously unseen by man.

Fun fact: It's one of only three seagal movies to get a sequel. "Black Dawn" is the name of the piece of shit that is the sequel. the other two are Under Seige and the Mr. Alexander "trilogy" of Force of Execution, A Good Man, and Absolution, though they have fuck all to do with each other he insists they are trilogies.

I've seen literally every single film that Steven Seagal has starred in at least twice. Ask me anything.

Seriously. He's my favorite actor. He's also the worst actor, probably ever. Which is why he's my favorite. Never ceases to entertain. Just imagine what an actor should do in any given situation. Seagal does the exact polar opposite of that. I love him. He's a fucking lunatic and an abysmal actor, and a good two hundred pounds overweight, but hot damn I love him.

here's some real Kino

Truly one of the greatest fight choreographers of a generation

Seagal is so based.

explosions are so unaesthetic. there should be a rule that true kino doesn't have explosions. I mean, it doesn't even look real does it? We might think it looks real because that's how explosions happen in movies, but in real life they aren't massive fireballs that instantly set everything on fire.

are those generic sword sounds ?

Brilliant

The scene's got energy, yeah.

Look at this triggered cumskins over here

It can't be kino, it's actually good.

Did he dive out of a window while his dick was out? That's some balls.

Why does look like a walking bloated corpse in between 2005-2010(?) movies

There's this one movie I watched recently, he was incredibly fat and I could have sworn he used a body double