This is the only argument femishits and beta cucks have

Women are born stupid. It's their disadvantage in life. But what's your excuse?

The prequels have been meme'd as the worst Star Wars, period. These people don't even accurately remember the movies, they just repeat the same shit they've heard all over the internet.

Some of them are also just Disney shills, paid to keep the image intact for $$$ and cultural effect.

>>>/mgtow/
>>>Holla Forums

this, real fans already bitched enough about the prequels and have gotten over it. Enough good have come from them to make up for it too, the books, games, clone wars, etc.

Sup, goon.

Yup, the prequels were alright and they expanded the universe a lot. They were made by an autistic guy and it shows but all in all they're better than the ANH remake.

stay mad, pony boy.

Actual paid shills or just contrarian historical revisionists? This thread is just awful.

ALL of Star Wars is shit. The prequels, the sequels, even the fucking originals.

Why do you people keep bitching about this stupid shit?

Biggest software company in the world, friends, and they can't properly decode a ' character.

Also, how's that different from people on this board, on this very thread, telling us with a straight face that the prequels were "ok" or "not so bad", just because TFA is a shitty movie about a chimp and a stronk independent dyke? They're all shit, they do not deserve ANY praise from anyone with two brain cells, and you fuckers know it, but you'll steep so low as to defend Attack of the Clones because it has no niggers - oh, wait, what's Samuel Negro Jackson doing there? And what's with Natalie Portman being a stronk wymyn that can "hold her own" because she's Badass Senator Amigdalitis?

Fucking hell, plebs. Step your game up. Both the prequels and Shit Awakens are farses. You're just salty because this time, this kikery was swallowed by the "Bazinga geek" crowd, and you are being contrarians. Nothing but the usual on Holla Forums, I guess.

The originals are passable movies, nothing more than that. But fanboys ruined everything, as usual. "Muh Darth Vader! Muh Bobba Fett! Muh Force!". Muh ass.

TPM had good, original visuals
it was a piece of shit but it could have been good

Isn't that the worst crime of all in movie making, taking something that had potential and turning it into utter shit? I mean, you look at everyone's favorite punchbag, Ghostbusters 2. No matter how abysmal that trainwreck is going to be, at the end of the day, it's based on a shitty idea (remaking yet another 80's movie, because apparently we didn't get enough of that yet) that wouldn't be good even if they hadn't piled it up with SocJus crap to the brim.

I'm actually madder at Peter Jackson for fucking up with The Hobbit, because it had so much potential, and he screwed up. What potential did TFA had but bank on nostalgia-faggotry and geek chic culture? It was something that was doomed to become what it is: a commercial success, but a shallow, blank, recycled movie.

the Hobbit didn't really bother me because I felt like the lotr movies were basically garbage too
they already made and released ghostbusters 2, and it was garbage. It grossed 5 times its budget.

The worst thing about The Hobbit was that they tried to stretch out one book (a short book too if I remember correctly) into three movies.

Don't you mean Cisbusters? Ghostbusters 2 is a completely different movie.

Exactly. That, and shove in a cancerous romantic subplot with Orlando Bloom because women need a cancerous romantic subplot to watch a movie, apparently.

Oh, yeah, there's a real Ghostbusters 2 movie, I forgot about that. I'm not a fan of the originals, anyway.

I was 15 when the Phantom Menace came out, actually. I also wouldn't call it or the other prequels "good", but I would say they are better than TFA by a longshot.

That you imply the prequels have to either be dogshit or good, shows me that you are not a very bright individual. That you do this in relation to an actual terrible movie, TFA, shows me that you are in fact a shill. That you call us shills for movies that are no longer being marketed is just fucking hilarious.

There's where we disagree. I think both are terrible, but TFA is a little less unwatchable (mostly because it copies a lot from Episode IV).

At the end of the day, however, I'd rather watch something that isn't shit.

Nobody said you were smart, user.

And this tells me that your opinion is shit. TFA is pretty fucking unwatchable. I'm not even going to go into all the reasons why, it has been beaten to death already. The prequels have bad elements, but all of TFA is bad. The effects are bad, the acting is bad, the plot is bad, the music is bad, the camerawork is bad, the characters are bad, and the lore changes (to suit the mary sue) are bad. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about TFA, and that was the topic of discussion. Shills and cucks using "the prequels were worst" as a shield for a movie that is actually worse than those prequels. The topic isn't about the prequels being good at all.

The prequels expanded the universe and introduced new concepts that were expanded on in the EU that is now being repurposed by Disney. What did the new ones bring to the table?

You can say that TFA suffers from a lot of problems: heavy-handed SocJus bullshit, uninspired narrative, boring invincible protagonist, unfunny nignog a sidekick, pathethic villains, etc. Every single one of those points you can find on the prequels too (except, maybe, the heavy-handed SocJus bullshit; after all, it wasn't CURRENT YEAR).

What will color your final veredict about TFA x prequels (specifically, TPM; 1st movie vs 1st movie) is what you think is a worse sin: the SocJus muh diversity bullshit, or a complete idiotic plot that makes no sense. For me, the plot is worse. Not that the SocJus bullshit isn't grating, but I also tend to think that people on Holla Forums tend to make it a bigger point than it really is, mostly because JJ Abrahams and the other Disney shills overplayed their hand and shilled the shit out of the "progressive" interracial couple (that in the end of the movie isn't even a couple; so much that Tumblrites are shipping the chimp with a faggot). They really wanted the "Bazinga geek" crowd, and they got it. I still think this is less horrible than trade federation disputes and Sheev controlling things from a hologram.

I do think that the prequels improve a little when Sheev starts to appear more (what's not to love about Sheev?), and the cast of Attack of the Clones is much better than anything they'll be able to scrap for the next Star Wars abomination.

> Shills and cucks using "the prequels were worst" "the prequels weren't that bad" as a shield

It's the same fucking argument, only it fits with your politics. I'd rather not watch any of this drivel anymore, thank you.

Don't care. Arguing about if this commercially-driven drivel is canon over that commercially-driven drivel is not something I'd ever waste my time on it. And I waste my time discussing Star Wars on a Pinoy cartoon imageboard.

But it wasn't better than the prequels.

Like I said, you aren't very smart.

TFA is objectively worse in every category. Every category. Not a give or take between the prequels and TFA. Every category TFA is worse on. There isn't a single category that TFA is better on, hence using "the prequels were worse" as a shield is nothing more than a lie.

You keep focusing on "the prequels weren't that bad" as if that is what I am saying. Out of the two options TFA is much worse than any one of the prequel movies.

You're on the wrong board, m8. >>>Holla Forums is that way. Unless you're a huge fan of soviet cinema in which case you should head over to >>>/film/ and talk about your shitty films there.

I don't feel anything, no hate, no anger, nothing. I was just being courteous and greeted you. And you never denied being from SA. Why do you get so frustrated when someone calls you out? I thought it was obvious to anyone.

I don't think you actually know what this word means.

What other criteria do you need?

Fuck off with your forced memes.

Whatever cumskin

Go back to tumblr you feminist reject.

Two replies down and you're already ass ravaged. Yea, you definitely need to head back to tumblr.

BTW, this is the new one. Everyone defending the Cunt Remake version keeps referring to how bad Ghostbusters 2 was. The movie isn't even out yet and they're already doing it. This is the only argument femicunts have for everything.

Dude, when I wrote that, I had forgotten that there was a proper Ghostbusters 2 movie, and thought of the Cisbusters was the 2nd one. I'm not a fan of the original movies, so that escaped from my mind.

Let it be said, however, that the only humor this movie will ever produce is the involuntary kind of humor, of all the feminist personalities on Twitter and Leddit and 9gag grasping at straws to defend something that looks, sounds, and reeks of failure and disgrace.

Objectively the categories I listed as problems for TFA are worse than the same categories in the context of any of the three prequel movies.

TFA is objectively the worst Star Wars movie to date. That is without considering my own subjective personal distaste for the film.

All I can say about the prequels is there were a lot of good ideas and all of them were executed horribly.

George really is an IDEAS guy that needs to be filtered with better writers, producers and directors in order to produce art.

I know rite, all these stromweenies being assmad that TFA was great is really funny tbh but that they also pretend to like the prequels just to spite it is just mind blowing fam. Like the cumskins got so triggered they actually like went there.

You guys are really upset that people didn't like the forced diversity and shameless ripoff of a plot in TFA, huh?

sup jj

Like anyone would fall for this

As much I would have like to see Jodorowsky's Dune I think it would have been rather bad, much like Lynch's version of Dune. Best case scenario is a beautiful mess but I don't think it ever had a chance of being great. Star Wars was almost just as good creatively speaking but it didn't bomb and people actually liked it.

So in your world two wrongs make one right?

Just because something worse than TFA exists doesn't make it good.
It's shit and using "the prequels were worse" is the most retarded argument you can think of, since it isn't even one to fucking begin with.
It just shows that you have no proper argument to begin with and desperatley need a reason as to why TFA isn't shit.

This tbh

Well shit, Holla Forums's back.

Fuck you Sheev.

What did he mean by this?