Bunch of pics and character names from Rogue One got leaked

starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/05/new-images-with-characters-vehicles-and-descriptions-from-rogue-one.html

bunch of pics and character names from Rogue One got leaked.

Felicity Jones plays Jyn Erso, a gifted soldier and warrior.
Diego Luna plays Captain Cassian Andor, an officer in the Rebel Alliance
Jiang Wen plays Baze, a freelance assassin
Alan Tudyk plays the CGI figure K-250, a Vollstreckerdroide and evidently an imperial model, but teams up with the rebels.
Riz Ahmed plays Bodhi, a rebel soldier.
Pao, an alien who is described as “fierce warrior”.
Donnie Yen plays Chirrut, a spiritual warrior.
Bistan, another alien who is described as “fierce warrior”.
Ben Mendelssohn as director Krennic, the military director of the Empire, to defend the Galactic Empire against the theft of Mission rebels.

sage             ᠎​              

Is that a retarded wookie midget?

Bistan apparently.

Why are japs always le martial artist man?

Are you really surprised?

Not having the Asian character know martial arts would be incredibly disrespectful of his culture, or whatever the fuck these people think…

No Mikkelsen ?
What the fuck?

oh, come the fuck on

(checked)
my thoughts as well

I find it interesting that some of you still care about Star Wars, even after having seen TFA.

That's the codeword for Mary Sue, right?

so much placeholder text.

privilege

SO PROGRESSIVE

An X-Wing fucked a Y-Wing.

It's like poetry.

miss me?

Absolutely.

I doubt George was responsible for it, but the prequels did at least have beautiful music and original designs.

Baze?

So, which low-testosterone cuck is to blame this time?

Why can't these kikes at least admit they're not making any OC but stealing EU stuff and slightly renaming it and making it womyn supremacist-progressive?

The result is a clear argument against racemixing.

FUCKING DIRECTOR

How intimidating, oh golly gee, I'm scurred. Look out, boys! The director wants to wipe us out!

Why can't they just use "Enforcer Droid" or "Executor Droid"? Does German even exist in Star Wars?

Yes!
You didn't have to sell your property to Disney to make a point, George.

looks pretty good tbh fam

Subtle.

He's the best thing to come out of this shit and he's not in

apparently it does in the jewish version

Every chink, cunt, kike and spic they could find. It's like a list diseases. Why not throw in a nigger and complete this shit cocktail?

This. I'm so over this shit. It was cool when I was seven.

It's like how Holla Forums is always making threads about E3. They know its gonna be shit, it's more about watching the trainwreck and enjoying it as much as possible.

The most sinister villain Hollywood could come up with was a white male director.

Kikes must be really bankrupt creativaly to just name a rebel starfighter… "Rebel Starfighter"

And whats the point of the fighter anyways? Whats it is role?

fighting stars, duh.

Selling toys.

Why do all star wars movies have to be rebel centered? I fucking hate the rebels and I love killing them.

The fuck? We already have rebel starfighters, they are those elegant red and white things from the VERY FIRST STAR WARS MOVIE.

These Disney kikes can't fucking leave anything alone, they even had to give the rebel starfighters a shit redesign.

a long time ago in a galaxy far far away….

Is that an imperial unicycle?

He's either the black robot or will play an unmasked Darth Vader during a 1 on 1 talk with the main female lead.

According to rumors he's the creator of the Death Star and the father of the main female lead, he feels regret over making the Death Star and gives her the plans.

I can't give any real shits about this piece of crap. Also why are all these new aliens and costumes Disney keeps pumping out look like crap or shitty Farscape muppets?

lol wut

The old lore before Disney had plenty of great Empire material that made the Rebels look like shit or more irresponsible than the Empire. Now its just your typical black and white morality storytelling. Thanks a lot disney…

You described it so perfectly. Thank you.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Holy fucking shit do I hate leftists and their complete ignorance.

Oh, E3 is all about the trainwrecks. You couldn't possibly believe the amount of dropped spaghetti that goes on there.

We are talking about multi billion dollar companies fucking up on a monumental scale on preplanned events. It's a marvel to behold.

To whom is a chink knowing space kung fu even speaking to? Certainly not the fucking chink.

This is just another masturbatory exercise in virtue signaling meant to make the leftists parasites feel good about themselves while actually doing fuckall that helps anyone.

I guess the Bothan spies weren't diverse enough. They all died for nothing because we now have a strong, white woman to thank for. She is so courage she went and asked daddy to give her the plans so she could join the super sikrit anarchist club in high school.

To be completely fair, this looks more in-line with Star Wars movies as we know them. More than the mockery of a filler-movie that was VII.

The fucking stupid ground counter-attack against the AT-ATs in the trailer better be justified and shown as a complete suicide run or I'll be fuckin mad.

Kyle Katarn being gone still hurt tho fuck.

Mads Mikkelsen, as in best Hannibal?

When will they try to make the Empire look horrible? So far, no matter what design they have for the Empire, they always look better then the rebel side.

He's one of the best with Hopkins, but I can't decide between one of them.

The psychopath classy English sir or the creepy dead eyed Danish doctor.

They've tried already, it always fails.

Hitler and the like were onto something with their iconography, uniforms and the sheer spectacle of it all. Nazis purpose engineered themselves to tap into that lizard part of our brains that resonate with such things.

Little wonder the Empire, 40k's Imperium or Zeon always tend to be cooler than the multicultural, Marxist filth.

I know I shouldn't expect any real quality from this, but someone got paid to illustrate that. How did they manage to fuck the angles on such a simple design?

Also

Absolutely amateur.

More and more with each passing day.

Remember how RLM mocked George for being the one that had to okay all the designs of the ships, weapons, aliens etc. in Star Wars?

Not so funny now, is it?

It's like Captain Planet, but calling out Captain Planet as filling a diversity quota didn't get you branded an evil nazi sexist.

MINORITY FORCE
vs
DA NAZIS

Star Wars is already dead.

Who cares.

I hope the Empire wins.

Fuck you George.

old ebul white guy's uniform looks dope as fuck, though I question the rationale behind a spaceship commander wearing riding pants.

Just looking at this image I already want these guys to win.

Awfully racist

Problematic

(((They're))) not even trying any more, are (((they)))?

Captain Boss Badass

Lazy as fuck.

THIS

Looks similar to a snowspeeder.

If it's an air speeder the design is ok.

'hwat about Brian Cox in Manhunter?

They mocked him for that ?
It's his fucking world, why wouldn't he check everything ?

the snowspeeder was modified for combat because the rebels were caught off guard without equipment. it would make no sense for the bad guys, why are apparently a galaxy wide superpower, to do something similar.

Lol look at this manbaby nerd!

you srs m8? george was responsible for everything in those movies.

why won't they realize that if they're working in a confined space they need to keep continuity in check?

I guarantee you that the soldiers and ships will be the best ever, and that the fights will be the most important in the saga, and that nothing Luke and the old gang did will compare to these diversity hires.

They really like to say the Empire is evil…like they need to remind people that the empire are the bad guys.

they seem terrified at the idea of some kid liking the empire more than the rebels, which is extra stupid since I never new a single person who would think otherwise.

As it is, no normalfag i've seen has said a positive thing about any of the rebels from VII "But they liked that one stormtrooper".

So how accurate is this guy's prediction now?

Can't let the goys start thinking Fascism is cool, that might accidentally break the programming.