Harley Quinn Movie in the works

Harley Quinn Movie in the works

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/margot-robbies-harley-quinn-movie-894486

Totally going all in. When Suicide Squad bombs this will finally be the end of Warner Bros.

From all leaked sources Suicide Watch Squad is a fucking mess. This is getting canned harder than Sony's Spider-man Expanded Universe.

Just.

ENOUGH OF THE FUCKING CAPESHIT

This had to be a new low for the entire medium, can you sink lower than this?

Don't worry fam, the bubble is almost ready. Everything is underperforming all around. Soon.

If it weren't for Redditpool it might have already burst.

That latter half sounds like a blatant fucking lie.

Yeah but that isn't capeshit. Imagine that combined with capeshit.

That Captain Burger shit made like a billion dollars its first week. The Marvel capeshit will take forever to die.

I don't know how much longer I can take it

It did and then it had a ginormous second week plunge. Soon.

it's kinda capeshit tbh tbf. Protagonists in uniforms with extraordinary capabilities fighting bad guys hat threaten to destroy the world.

Don't worry, it'll finally end with Infinity War.

kek

I hope they're paying Bruce Timm for this.

>>>/reddit/

When you make that much money in the first week, a large drop off the second is almost guaranteed. Read and listen to the normalfags talking about it. They love it. BvS was a under performer. Civil War is a smash success.

No it's not dumbass. That's how movies make way over a billion.

They love everything.

Not to a studio that expected way more money. Nothing else matters.

Sure thing boss. No matter how much you fags hate them, the Marvel movies are sticking around for a while.

femcunt detected.

I can kill bugs with a can of Raid that makes me a superhero.

more like CAPEabilities am I right fellas?

I love Harley, but once again people are getting excited for it for the stupidest reasons. Oh, muh movie is being written by a woman. Soooooo progressive. Oh, the movie is gonna be female only superheroes/and villains. Sooooo progressive.

Remember that vagina > penis, that's not sexism that's an undisputable fact.

I mean do you really look for good writing when you watch a movie? No! Your biggest concern is what's between the writer's legs.

And?
They will not sway away from their plan until 2020.
Depending on how that goes they might expand it even more.
DC might drop out if they're not truly retarded, but apperently they're already filming JUSTice League and want to make some Batfleck movies.

From the description:
And I think Renee Montoya has been retconned as a lesbian, so there's that.

What leaked sources?

Three weeks.

Also super heroes movies will never die. The fantasy of having bigger than life powers is typical of humans.

fuck off spider.

What female character in comics hasn't been poorly retcon to be a lesbian or bisexual? Serious question. I'm still surprised Batgirl and girls of Archie comics hasn't been retcon to be gay or bi yet. Squrriel girl already been hinted she might be retcon to be transgender now.

Not like anything they do to the character could ever make it worse than it already is.

Pull the fucking plug.

Oh god, really? SJWs are fucking ruining the lores and Marvel/DC seem totally fine with it.

Get Blacked?

Are you saying that she and Deadshot have something in this movie? Jesus christ, that's fucking retarded if true.

I can't breath! This is so funny!

Am I missing out on anything Holla Forums?