This is the single most overrated "actress" in modern kino

This is the single most overrated "actress" in modern kino.
Prove me wrong.

proptip: you can't since you are all fapping to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryL6izKYB34
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/08/john-boyega-emma-watson-the-circle-star-wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno, this one is a solid contender.

you rarely hear anyone say she's a good actress.

How is she overrated?

who?

Is she the most British actress ever in history?

Normalfags do, apparently.

Nah, she hasn't got a "Dame" in front of her name yet. I expect it'll come soon once the nu-Trilogy is finished.

There is nothing kino about modern times

What the fuck is a kino?

she's not an actress
/proved wrong

What IS she?

I don't know who that is.

terrible actress 2/10
bretty good mkultra agent 7/10

Nobody here actually likes her. Some people here think she is, or was, hot. I personally think she was always overrated as shit in the looks department.

shes a good actress you want overrated?

emma stone
anna Kendrick
kstew
sandra bullock
margot robbie
emily blunt
olovia wilde
rooney mara
kate mara
amanda seyfried
scarlett johannson
jlaw

forgot the new olsen chick
and daisy

With the exceptions of JLaw, Jewhansson, Bullock and Ridley, all these women are far less overrated than Watson

no they arent, imom ive seem many of their performances and they are one note bad actresses. i cant believe people like blunt for example.

Emma was actually good in the bling ring really funny, pretty good in perks and very good in Colonia. She was the best of the trio in HP and was actually really good in 2 3 6 7 8

Has she even done anything but ride Hermoine's coattails for her whole life?

Fucking finally. Someone else mentions her.

she's now officially a feminist activist

Shes worked with coppola, amenabar, aronofsky, and gallenberger (who has won an oscar).

Honestly people blown things up for no reason emmas always stated she wanted to do more than just act and people are surprised she isnt acting full time. Landing the lead in new Tom Hanks film the Circle when Vikander left for dude bourne and vidyashit is actually a very good role that many actresses would kill for. Shes is singing ans dancing in beauty and the beast, which she sang in goblet briefly and has a nice voice. she filmed 3-4 movies in 2015 woth two of the, coming out in 2015 one this year (The Circle) and one next year (Beauty and the Beast). so her haitus is almost halfway one as its almost June, by the time next year comes The Circle will have come out, Beauty and the Beast will be coming out and she will film one or two more movies.

When's she gonna start doing anal on xvideos?

Straight up bullshit.
The actor for Ron was the only person in the movies to have some talent. The rest were literally hacks.

Probably never. I just watched the bling ring the other day her accent was very good, shes got good comedic timing. I thought she was good with Bruhl in Colonia and actually even better than him he seemed to phone in a little.

If she can still land the lead in a Tom Hanks film and get beauty and the beast she is going to continue to get roles esp if she does well in BATB.

no dude fuck off she was very good. ron was ok. she easily upstaged him esp in the latter ones

So you are one of those rampant emma fanboys huh?

go rewatch half blood prince and deathly hallows part 1 as those she had the most to do and work with, she was very good esp the latter

>>>/9gag/

samefag

Answering a question is rampant as opposed to everyone bandwagoning when disregarding her roles?

I actually think shes bretty good.

Cearly expanding om the point brah you wanna retort?

talking about what was in question

Other than cloak herself in feminism? No.

kys

So she uses feminism to stay relevant? Why not use her tale…aaahh I get it.

because Scarlett johansson and jlaw et al. are using talent to stay relevant right?

Neither of them (including cuntson) are using talent. They sucked dick to get into the business and continue to do so in order to stay somewhat relevant.

as do most actresses yes

I'll take Watson 100/100 times compared to Jlaw. What the fuck does she even talk about, the most stupid shit and then she complains that she makes 10 million a role

Wew.

Most of those women are known for more than shit independent films and a role they played something like ten years ago.

so doing independent films and then doing shit actual films is better?

m8 what? She gets more hate here than anywhere else.

She's a shit actress, with shit politics and a shit offshore accountant, but she's not "the most overrated actress" because she's not been all that praised for acting. She's incredibly overrated in terms of attractiveness alright, but the title of most overrated actress goes to Jennifer Lawrence. I mean, four Oscar Nominations?

Same story. Not all that hot but in a big series as a main character so people think she's stunning. Most people think her acting is just mediocre though.

Pretty sure I was discussing some of her roles, sorry you have a reading problem

She's only overrated on/tv/, though. I can't remember the last time I saw her in anything.

Have you been paying attention? We all hate her. She's a vapid SJW cunt who complains loudly and often that men are raping her with their thoughts.

Thats some contrarian shit just chill. shes gorgeous.

I'll say this for her though, she is thin.

try using google. i could dump 30 images right now but youd call me a sperg, how convenient.

and shes not wearing a bra there either.

oops duplicate. She's not one to push up her boobs ever and show them off

Because you are one

Yes she is

No shes not

Says the guy who keeps responding bc he doesnt think Emma is attractive when shes been a sex symbol for a decade. kek, try harder. Stay frosty

I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck her, but her face has always put me off. It's flat and plain. She doesn't have attractive features.

1) >implying it's just one person
2) She's not a sex symbol. She's a sex symbol in the same way JLaw's a sex symbol.

harry potter is shit and she's never been attractive

and youre implying there arent tens of millions of people if not a hundred million around the world who consider he attractive

no mate shes been a sex symbol. sorry about your cognitive dissonance

You're the one with cognitive dissonance if you think a woman whose every fourth sentence is a variant on 'stop objectifying me' can really be called a sex symbol.

You rang?

thats hilarious how triggered you are

The collective butthurt over Emma is amazing

Says the one quick to defend milady's honour.

still triggered im having fun

Probably becasue every moivie she starred in after HP was shit.
That's why she went full femnazo route to get at least a little media attention.

They were all box office successes save her last film.

like clockwork

Emma dates white guys…and a chink

Why would she need a bra? Flat as a board on both sides.

And John Oogabooga

32B isnt flat. plus Emma has some suckable nips.

Flat is Keira Knightley, Stone, Robbie etc

I was talking for real, but Boyega is based hes basically an honorary white right? I mean nobody really dislikes him. He doesnt seem like s douche

Maybe if you like women that look like little boys.
Wait is that why the jews casted her?

I think thats a personal problem. You might be a faggot. I see a girl, not once do I think of boys or little boys. Sorry you cant stop thinking of little boys.

Yea gorgeous is being 25-26 and still looking 17 ill take that deal.

this is now an emma thread

Are you like the one guy on Holla Forums who likes her?

She's hot ya, but go outside for 20 minutes and you'll meet someone hotter. She's not some great generational beauty. She's just had a team of stylists since she was 10.

20 pics is my entire folder? nigga i got gigs of stuff

I could cherrypick too, Emma also was quoted saying looks get boring after 10 minutes and personality matters. Considering she went out with this guy, a chink and johnny simmons ill take that as the truth. Always says she wants someone who can make her laugh and have a good banter with.

I've sen plenty but I still think shes a natural beauty and I like her looks a lots.

She hit her prime in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

After that she went full femnazi and became your average hollywood bitch.

She didnt until after HP. Either way she was absolutely smoking in 5 6 and 7, my dick dont complain

Dude chill. We get it shes your waifu or w/e but no one cares.

I am chill, don't make a opinion sound like its fact, people like her in all the movies

okay champ

Yes people found her attractive in all the movies, some people liked her in 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or…..theres varying opinions.

Keep going, mate.
I'm sure you'll make it.

And by people you mean pedophiles. In fact, I'll state that the only reason she is this popular is because of pedos.

No I mean people find her attractive in every movie and differ to which they like the most,

Keep going, mate.
I'm sure you'll make it.>>335796

Do you just pretend to be retarded, or are you really fucked in the head?
Besides box office "success" says as much about the quality of a movie (and the actors) as the form of the shit they took on the morning of the last production day.

dude what that has nothing to do with being beta, sure you can be aggressive with your girlfriend but you also need to have good sense of humor and such, I mean you dont need to but its nothing ive come across of as bad

Are you really trying this hard? she was the best part of that shit film this is the end, perks was well received, the bling ring was generally well recived as was her performance, noah grossed a ton even though it had mixed reviews

Philosopher's Stone FTFY

confirmed for beta

so is that a fake hes having her sign or is the fake the fake sign?

if normalfags could think, then there'd be none of us here

Hi redwood

it's real

the one on the left is, the one on the right is a shoop

he seems alright

Reminder she was so happy and cute on her birthday before you cislords destroyed her soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryL6izKYB34

Back to cuckchan, Redwood

lol gotcha ;)

She was cute in Perks of Being A Wallflower, but that's literally it.

Cool photoshop, faggot.

Just stop.

The only actress I want to fug is Michelle Rodriguez.
She's a mexican nationalist but at the same time things it's stupid when other nations pander to her demographic. I want to fuck her soooo bad and even though I'm an officer of the Australian Military as well as a likely candidate for futher up, I would give it all to be with Michelle Rodriquez.

Here is a picture of Tumblr.

she was cute äf in potter m8 and Colonia too

At least emma watson is cute, jennifer lawrence and scarlet johanssen are both far more overused, fugly, and bad at acting

it just means moviehouse in german, i guess its a hoity-toity word faggots here use to act like they are above the proles

IHR KÖNNT ALLE MAL EIN BLAS MACHEN IHR NUTTEN

ftfy

Fuck. Kill it with fire.

nah she still is very much so, fuck off

She will be after Episode 9.
Then, just like Emma, make some forgettable flicks that everybody forgets about 3 weeks later, and, depending on how far we are down the rabbit hole, become a feminist or be forgotten for all eternity.

The bling ring wasn't forgettable, I still think about it because it rings true, some people didn't get it like Coppola's Marie Antoinette. And people still praise perks even though I've never seen anything but clips. BATB looks like its gonna be great

I think she'll end up like most of the big Star Wars actors. No career at all.

yea shes got a great sex glare

Do you think she lives for hate-sex? Like, she teases betacucks all day long hoping one will look at her with anger and then switches gears to seduction? Then when she gets them by the bed she does it all over again until they're furiously pumping her and she keeps egging them on until she can barely speak with any degree of coherence?

Because I totally don't see that. She's probably boring as fuck.

I think shes probably hot in bed teases and then wants it and no, not like that

It looks like she's progressing into Sinead O'Connor syndrome.

Emma fags can go suck a dick.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/08/john-boyega-emma-watson-the-circle-star-wars

Just imagine a throbbing BBC roughly penetrating the petals of this British rose. She's nervous but the bull unloads his fertile seed inside of her, pump after pump for thirty seconds straight. Pregnancy is guaranteed when you're receiving the superior race.

Isn't Emma going to the middle east soon?