Why did they pick an actress with no tits or ass to play Lara Croft?

why did they pick an actress with no tits or ass to play Lara Croft?

Said proof of no tits and ass.

To answer your question: feminism.

The games from a sexy badass protagonist to a timid, teenaged serial killer.

The movies naturally follow the suit.

Jolie's facial expressions alone are hotter than Vikander butt naked.

I agree. They should have got her to play it.

Because the Jews wants androgynous sex symbols, preferably with some man jaw.

Better than that other actress with no tits and no ass they wanted to play Lara Croft

Jolie was also poorly cast.

You would think that 'Indiana Jones-type movie with a hot girl as lead' would be hard to fuck up, but here we are.

They always manage to fuck up adaptions of vidya that should be pretty straight forward. See Max Payne.

why did they pick an actress to play Lara Croft?

Alone in the Dark.

Bravo.

Hollywood is run by Jewish pedophiles. They can't hire prepubescent boys to be the romantic lead, so they hire women who look like prepubescent boys.

The only bombshell full-bodied women that are let in now are women who already have ties to the industry, like Jolie (daughter of Jon Voight), who will play the part of the archetypal Jezebel because the goyim can't have a wholesome beauty. Goyim need to be pozzed by degeneracy and cultural Marxism after all.

She's a stick with botox lips and now a set of fake tits, owing that she cut her real ones off as a 'preventative' measure against Breast cancer.

I'm just waiting for the 9geg Watson fanboy to show up and defend her honor.

They're subverting expectations, a Lara without tits is like a political statement or something.

I meant in her heyday when she was Lara Croft, obviously, this is a Tomb Raider thread. Yeah, she's old now.

Funny, I was just reading an article by this guy over at takimag.

Because being fond of the female form is misogyny user.

Wanting to be with an attractive, healthy woman is also misogyny.

Fuck it, let's just cut to the chase: Liking women is misogyny, you bigots!

But not liking women is also misogyny!

Not in the magical land of Critical Theory, my friend.

Fuck. Was meant for

Because new SJW Lara Croft has no tits or ass.

To continue on what others have said, feminism is only a component in this. Nepotism, communism and unfortunately capitalism all have a part as well.

We live in what's called a "babysitter economy". Women demand "equal" pay for less work. Look at the recent case of the women's soccer team demanding to be paid as much as the men's soccer team. They argue "We placed number one, the men placed lower, therefor we should be paid the same!" but the men are paid based on how much the sport makes, and male soccer literally makes ten times as much. They pull in billions while women's soccer pulls in millions, basically women are greedy and taking advantage of society's tendency to cater to them.

Men are more likely to save money, advertising is less effective on them, and they're more likely to let their wives control the spending. Feminists use these figures to make a somewhat compelling argument to market exclusively to women. I'll give you an example, feminists have been claiming recently that more adult women play video games than teenage boys. Where do they get that figure? Moms buying consoles for their sons. The teenage boy rarely has the money for that PS4, and dad's had a long day at work so he'd rather give the money to mom to go to Wal-Mart and pick it up. Even though the money is still coming from dad, they can *technically* say mom's the one spending it.

Their market research based on what sells with girls and what they say when consumers are interviewed tells them the same thing over and over: Women don't like challenges, women don't like proactive characters, they like characters who are passengers in their own story. They don't want beautiful protagonists to aspire to be, they want a plain, average brunette with no figure who they don't feel threatened by who becomes the subject of a love triangle with two much more attractive men. This is the lesson they've learned since Twilight and The Hunger Games. You've seen this repeated in every film for girls since.

It doesn't matter to them that there are beautiful women out there, that D is the worldwide average bra size, that it's far more unrealistic to cast flat actresses than busty ones, that women sexualize themselves, that cleavagy tops, push-up bras, bra padding and breast augmentation are all huge industries for women, that five seconds looking at any cosplay community will tell them everything they say about women is wrong.

They're trying to take products which were created by and for men and re-package them for women, and the result is always garbage. It's a combination of having a few female execs who feel that they just have to rub their ladydicks on everything and make everything about their ideology, and a room full of marketing people going "Well, we already tried making it for guys, why don't we try something different now?"

Either way, there is light at the end of the tunnel. An increasing amount of minority actresses have been complaining that they're being excluded because they're curvy, the Rogue One trailer was met with a slew of people pointing out the lead actress is yet another skinny white brunette, The 5th Wave was a massive flop, Wonder Woman is shaping up to be a massive flop, Supergirl got terrible ratings and is being moved to the CW, the latest Tomb Raider sequel to feature the breast-reduction version of her was a financial failure and more importantly GhostBusters is shaping up to be a massive, epic failure. It may end Amy Pascal's career. And because feminists are bending over backwards to defend it despite it being overwhelmingly obvious shit, when it tanks it's going to be a huge blow to them.

I'm pretty sure they get mad at faggots for not liking women.

Quality post, here's a funny pic as a reward. I'm a pessimist though, I think Cuntbusters is going to make gangbusters and I expect little boys will be playing with the "action figures" of fat middle aged women.

Also, who's the tranny in your tumblr gif and how can I bully it?

By your reasoning that "light" is actually a future full of nigger sows in movies and games.

That's even worse than the white, brown haired non-entity we have now.

she looks like a ballerina, not an adventurer

She never got them cut off. That was a lie in order to sell the idea to women. When will you people learn that these people are actors in everything you hear about them. Their publicized lives are entirely engineered in interviews (written or otherwise) and purposeful leaks to the papparazzi (who are owned by the same people anyway.)

You don't know shit about these people.

I always figured her breasts were just starting to sag and she didn't want to admit she got implants, so she put out the story about the mastectomy as an excuse for getting implants.

It's Beyonce, no idea if those are her actual lyrics though. I was trying to find that picture of the old school paper article with the girl saying men needed to get jobs but women should just relax, but I couldn't remember the exact phrasing and found that instead.

I really don't think it'll make any money, even SJWs are having a hard time defending it. They've already come up with the defense of it being racist to explain why it sucks from their perspective.

I'm talking about it from the perspective of what works. Kim Kardashian, several Bollywood actresses and Nicki Minaj among others complaining that Hollywood prefers figureless white girls. You think they're going to replace the flat brunettes with busty black girls? No, that still won't make them money. Besides, it's just one component, the "racist" aspect will make it easier for them to transition back to letting women be beautiful. One of the easiest ways to get them to reverse their position on something is to give them an excuse, an out for it.

She claimed to have her ovaries removed too.

STRONK

FEMALE

BOARDS

That has never stopped them before. The problem here is twofold.

Firstly, many people that actively push this shit are in it because they are committed to the ideology, not the shekel. I mean, sure, many are also opportunistic sociopaths that parrot that drivel because it's the mainstream thing to do, but an equal, if not greater number, are fully committed leftard drones.

Secondly, white men, the demographic that is being fucked over and their communities and hobbies destroyed, has no easy time arguing against it. Since "inclusivity" is the order of the day them demanding their own "safe space" where things are made by white men for white men ends up making them look like bigots specifically because Western education has, for the past 50 years, painted them as the enemy and oppressor.

Hardly. It will merely be a vehicle used to push ugly white women out of leading roles and replace them with even more repugnant subhuman ones.

The slippery slope operates on gravity.

True. I still think she's a beard for brad pitt. Why would a guy who can have any girl in the world get married to a slag like her.

wonder if the house of maus will allow her to do nude scenes in other movies.

This is a man that refuses to use soap. My guess is that all the popularity made him go insane.

That's quite a distance for a beard to go, seeing as at least some of their horde of children are actually biologically theirs.

I think that Brad was just mad for that pussy. Then she became a skeleton, cut those tits off and had her pussy scooped out and he found that he couldn't leave her because he's making all the money/he'd look like a douche (again).

But most of all I think he feared
Alimony

I don't think Brad's gay, though he may have done some casting couch stuff before he was famous.

It's pretty simple, Brad wanted to have kids, Jennifer Anniston refused to because she thought it would ruin her figure. Then he meets Angelina and she's the classic "Hollywood substance abuser with a hole to fill" she filled it with sex, she filled it with drugs, probably tried out some eastern religion, and then the two of them start talking, and he mentions how badly he wants to start a family and she's like "Me too! I want to have a ton of kids! I want to adopt some too!" "Dude, that sounds great! Using our wealth to care for children, having a big family, that would be awesome!"

And then he divorces Anniston and a couple years later they have eight kids. They're a very image-conscious couple, to an extremely arrogant extent I mean. Like, they said the reason they hadn't legally gotten married was in protest to gay people not being able to get married. If you're that far up your ass I could see the logic being "If we get pregnant we're setting a bad example because [blahblahblah]muh carbon footprint so let's say for every biological child we have, we adopt two"

Its plausible, but did you read

Its all fake and they are actors. All this protest of gays being able to marry, cutting off of tits, ovaries removed, adopting cambodian and ethiopian kids, c'mon, its only obvious by now.
Their whole relationship is a sham.

Jennifer Anniston is probably a beard for a few other dudes too including John meyer

at least alicia is qt

if they had gone with rey it would have been boring as shit

10/10 for ladydicks alone

yes, that's the actual song lyrics

repeat it like 4 times and then instrumental break

pic related

Star Wars Rogue One will be a hit and you know it.

Megan Fox would actually be appropriate for the role of Lara Croft. Shallow, hot like a stripper, will punish your ass literally and figuratively. God damn pedos and homos and Pedowood only cast women who remind them of little boys.

She's not English though, and she can't act so watching her try to imitate an English accent would be painful - for us.

Are they constantly hiring Brits because they're looting the taxpayer funded UK film funds or something?

I think you need to change your perspective if you don't believe they do it for the money. The most vocal groups advocate for more female heroines in movies. Females that can be identified with and used as a conduit to place yourself in the story. Why, of course, this equals the most average, personality-stripped females you can think of. Exactly what Katniss was in The Hunger Games. Exactly what Rey was in The Force Awakens. They are teenager movies, past the point of trying to make an agenda. Teenagers are rebellious by default, but very likely to throw money away on frivolities and this mentality is exploited. If there were any leftists in Hollywood they would have pushed the liberal agenda long before it became a majority doctrine. You realize it has taken many decades for it to evolve to reform, do you not? But none of them cared. Now they care because there's money in it; grasping for straws to make easy money because postmodernism has made marketing a nightmare.

feminists love shitting on things that men like, it makes them feel tingly and warm inside. sucking the joy out of everything is women's favorite pastime.

No, because it's cheaper and they avoid all the Actor's Guild shenanigans.

This movie is sexualizing teenagers!!1

Amen.

I bet he is crysturbating after realizing he left this

Brad isn't.

Clooney I'm sure of it since he is my neighbors and I like to pay attention to it and I know he ain't getting no pussy whatsoever

Because hacks.