ITT: That one tv show that influenced your fetish

ITT: That one tv show that influenced your fetish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRC6ywEvuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao

I dont know what tv show exactly but a lot of kids shows (think like Malcolm in Middle or Lizzie)

actually all have similar themes of making out with the opposite sex or actually having sexual intercourse or seeing breasts

As a 9-12yo kid they shaped me and I always had sex on the brain and felt inferior since I was never able to kiss the girl or play spin the bottle or "accidentally" feel up a girls breasts or see them

Then from The Amanda Show (and a lot of Nick shows actually) I got a foot fetish. They always had girls barefoot with their pretty white feet doing something crazy to show them off

I was watching a Disney show recently with a cousin and they had a water fight on the show. 2 boys were spraying a girl down with a water gun…

….and she was in a bikini…
….for no apparent reason…
…..show a lot of cleavage for a 13/14yo….
….and she turned very quickly for a few seconds and her ass cheeks were on full display….
….my cousin is fucking 8 years old and already filled with this sexist propaganda

He thought it was funny but little does he know subconsciously he is being shaped and formed by media. I mean on a kids show and showing a girl in a small bikini??

Im shocked at how many things get passed censors. Then parents blame kids for wanting to have sex at a young age when they are literally making it look like the best thing in the world ON A FUCKING DISNEY CHANNEL show

Anyway, Im just upset that i missed having teenage romance. I was conditioned to think it was the best shit ever: Kissing a teen girl, feeling her up, her showing you her tits for the first time, vaginal raw intercourse with no thought about STDs or protection because you are young, wild, and free and still not an adult to have to worry about any of that

Then Im become 20…22…25..29…

and realize my dream of young teen sex and fucking all night trying to keep quiet so the parents dont hear is all a myth. A fairytale

never has anything close like that happened to me…

teens are supposed to be spontaneous……rambunxious……flirty……sexual

But I never saw that side. I was never invited anywhere. I never had friends. I have yet to even put my hands on a females body. Why did everything go so wrong for me?

Peg Bundy is my fetish.

It looks like something a 10-year-old could make.

Pretty much any 90's cartoon with ridiculously attractive female characters with of voluptuous and thin bodies, like the nurse and the minx from Animaniacs, or the rabbit from the dark sonic cartoon.

As a child i also watched a bunch of Venezuelan tv show that weren't meant for kids. like beienvenidos and la hora pico which both had these beautiful models with gigantic breasts youtube.com/watch?v=BRC6ywEvuck

Why?

I dunno. Just …..because.

The models from La houra pico didn't even have anything to do with the show, they just looked hot before and after commercials.

Because shitskin.

??????

Shes so flat though, is it her personality? but her personality is so mean, shes hardly a tsundere. I'm curious why you found her attractive, or you really don't know why?

You what?

You could make an argument for the copypaste remake "The Middle" that ABC blatantly plagiarizes (and somehow gets away with it) MitM with but the original?

Kill yourself tumblr. Of all the things you could throw at this, including things that are true, you go with that?

I just noticed that it's a jewish star that transitions into their breasts.

That one episode where the little brother pretends to get hit to get the older one in trouble was so subversive.

just snagged the image off google brah.

Not everyone likes weaboo shit. She's obnoxious with allot of exaggerated traits. Something about it appeals to the depths of my lust. I think it's like an instinctual attraction to noises and bright colors like some avian mating carryover or something from my DNA. Her costume and mannerisms are all hyper feminine when now everything has become androgynous so maybe that's it. Kinda a hyperfemclown. I dunno. Actress is pretty anyway and she made me laugh so I'd berry my dick so deep in that ass whoever pulled it out would be crowned King of England. She's old now though so it'd probably break a hip, but what must be done must be done.

I couldn't think of another word for that kind of appealing hot and cold personality.
Interesting how women sometimes over feminize themselves to where it almost like they're playing girls.
lol

I disagree, now women are playing men and it's unnatural. Peg was part of the satire that caused this new sick trend. She needs to be punished, with my dick.

I remember an episode of Full House where the Olsen Twin was in the bath naked and you see her bare chest

Ever since then I wanted to have sex with a baby in the tub

Another great show was 7th Heaven. There was an episode where Ruthie got her first period and the entire episode was about her maturing and needing to buy her first bra. One of the older sisters even eludes to her "feeling new things" that might scare her but if she ever needs help understanding "those feelings" her door was always open (blatant sly lesbian child incest i.e. Duggar family)

Then after that episode they started having Ruthie show more skin and wear bras that you could see her straps. VERY scandalous for a Christian tv show

Since then I had a fantasy about fucking my own daughter on the night of her first period

Too bad I dont have a daughter yet though. Would be great right now since Im usually horny all the time on the weekends since Im off weekends from work and I could use all my energy on my daughter to make the days go by quicker

I bet those first few episodes Ruthie smelled like dirty pennies as she was getting adjusted to her new body and the things dripping from her young cunt between her tighs and making her underwear stained

Key word sometimes, as in rarely and definitely not currently.

I recommend this video related, and it's legal in the states.
I don't know about Australia, check before buying.
I bet those first few episodes Ruthie smelled like dirty pennies as she was getting adjusted to her new body and the things dripping from her young cunt between her tighs and making her underwear stained
Oh, you're that one guy from the star wars child thread…

Ignore me, I like to rant.

…….

sounds like Victorious. are you sure it wasn't Nickelodeon?

absolutely haram.

Dude what the fuck.

Not a fetish but a taste.

I'll ask you again, are that crazy furry I knew from Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, or one of the states in that area(they're all pretty much the same, just with different land marks)? I swear you sound just like him.

*are you

Her transformation was the one flaw of that movie.

I like her better like that she looked cleaner and probably smells good she's still the same person but with a more social attitude, it's not a slippery slope right.

Shame the actress became a dyke with serious fucking issues.

Reported for pedospeech.

DAN "THE HYMEN DIVIDER" SCHNEIDER STRIKES AGAIN.

you must be related to that guy in the other thread that abused his cousins

Mmmmmm

Fucking delicious. Bet the producer got to feel up her little tittys to "make sure" she was well qualified to be the main star

Bet she had a nice tight cunt too. You could just tell with girls like that, that they are extra tight and still virgins. Probably never even kissed a boy before the Producer got to her

Sweet innocent angel. Mmmmmm

A+ lad

Go watch any of those kids' cartoons with sci-fi or fantasy/supernatural elements. Count the number of times someone is trapped in goo or by a giant monster, gender swapped or hypnotized.

Try and tell me that Cartoon Network is not directly responsible for /d/.

Dan is that you?

So essentially Totally Spies then?

what's wrong with h2o?

Source for this?

Capped.

Watch the movie High Art. It's lesbian bulldyke tarantino-inspired propaganda. Prepare to get inundated by ow the edge 90s tarantino shit shot through the mental lens of a real life dyke.

Features:
That last part isn't an exaggeration. This shit is now on film syllabi and shown by marxist betacucks. Ironically it's now considered not progressive enough because it shows dykes being unsavory broken characters instead of today's idealized noble enlightened intellectuals who don't need no man. So the marxist betacucks show it but the feminazis don't. The irony is palpable.

Meant to say film class syllabi.

You're that guy who made that other pedopasta recently.
Hong long does it take you to think this shit up?

Jesus christ, please tell me more about this shitshow

ITT: people who need to be gassed

Rugrats

bump

I don't have some sick fetish, but I'd love to fuck Susan & Mary Test

Wow what a bunch of stuck up moralfags in this thread.

I understand bruh

shes a caricature of white trashy and obnoxious, like….an 80s jersey broad?

Its always implyed that she clearly isnt gettin wat she needs…which is someone to grab that goofy hair and pound her up the ass for a solid hour at least

Married with Children started all of my fetishes.

Sabrina turning Libby into a geek gave me an ultraboner as a kid.

Not a tv show, but the first alien movie gave me my bottomless fetish.

let's see

oh man, Ruthie Camden.
Thora Birch and Dannielle, and some vid I can't recall of ballet dancers smoking would be the origin of my interest in women smoking, despite my otherwise disdain for the flammable jew.

Alison Reynold was soo cute, but I was already way into crazy chicks by the first time Gemma & I saw Breakfast club.
Crazy is definitely my #1 fetish.

fuck infecting crazy with normie.

by the time this came out I was already a man, and it was nothing but blinding.

>>>/suicide/

the idea of tween-teen society, and sneaking off from class with a girl, or, in an apocalyptic scenario, boning while our group are all sleeping in the same room, establishing my dominance. fuck yeah.
but I was more inspired by pic related.

Bottomless? As in no pants?

as in upper bodies with the legs chopped off

Me and you both, user. Fucking hate smoking but when a hottie does it, I'm like a fly on a wall mounted zapper.

An episode of Dexter's Lab where Dexter builds a clothes cleaning ray that ends up destroying his clothes, forcing him to run home naked gave me a public nudity fetish.

There was a similar episode of Kid's Next Door when Nigel has to run home naked that had the same effect.

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SHITPOSTING!

Holy shit she has my hair.

That part with dexter pretending to be a pig in front of those girls probably inspired an entire generation.

femdom/humiliation

and there was one scene that made me interested in the humiliation of being treated like an AB