Eddie Murphy

Why are then never in any movies anymore?

Is it because young people today want dry, bitter, cynical unfunny humor?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1fAde
antivaccinebodycount.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would you want any of these in anything?

Eddie Murphy relegated himself to doing kids' films because he had kids and Broderick relegated himself to doing Broadway after marrying Sarah Jessica Horseface.

He's been making mudsharks out of women recently: archive.is/1fAde

Never cared for him.

His career was crushed after Zilla.

Nah, he's just looking for a bride

He is now, but go watch Beverley Hills Cop. He's fucking incredible.

What are you, 15? Have you never seen his earlier stuff?

Eddie Murphy was an excellent comedian

Because they're old and irrelevant. Guess what? Bob Hope wasn't a huge film star in the 1970's, because his heyday was in the 40's and 50's. It's not the 80's and 90's anymore you elderly faggot, so no one wants to watch these aging hacks.

Eddie Murphy was in Norbit.
Jim Carrey is an anti-vaxer or something.
Matt Broderick is a murderer whose only good role was Ferris Bueller.

who's the third one

What about Lion King? He playing fucking Simba

Eddie Murphy used to be funny back in the day.

Jim Carrey was never funny, but he briefly fooled people into thinking he was funny because he was so good at pretending to be a spergy retard.

And "Matthew Broderick" and "funny" don't even belong in the same sentence.

It's funny how he got away with killing two people, and Ferris Bueller was a movie about a slimy little shit getting away with being, well, a slimy little shit.

Simba's just an inferior version of Kimba, The White Lion.

The hacks at Disney never made an original fucking thing in their entire lives.

Didn't like Ferris Bueller then?

Tell us why you hate fun

Not saying you're wrong but a lot more changed between the 1940-50s and the 1970s than has changed between the 1980s-90s and 2000s-10s. Eddie Murphy, if he did a comeback, would find it a lot easier to be relevant, especially since the epitome of humour these days seems to a a fat bearded Jew making repeated jokes about smoking cannabis.

Jim carrey completely derailed a couple of years ago, too mentally unstable for even hollywood

Eddie Murphy chose to take shit roles, and Jim Carrey was never funny.

hahaha, epic meme

I think it was more that he went off about vaccinations causing autism, and unlike his then-girlfriend Jenny McCarthy, didn't have the hot body it takes for Hollywood to just accept him anyway.

they are ugly

Jim Carrey is sexy.

gr8 b8

I haven't watched Lion King since it came out so I can't anything about it.

Jim Carrey doesn't appeal to millennials. He's the exact inverse of what today is considered the epitome of comedy: DUDE WEED LMAO. Basically the frontman of a modern comedy flick is supposed to be a normal dude who cracks low-T witticisms and doesn't hardly emote until being put into CRAY-CRAY circumstances

Visually & musically stunning film but the plot was pretty run-of-the-mill. It's not as though Broderick turned any heads with stunning voicework. He played half of a role which was also played by Johnathan Taylor Thomas (J.T.T.).

He was good in Election, though.

Broderick did most of the acting, though. Taylor-Thomas' part was basically 'Look at me, I'm a kid lion'.

Just because Cuck Rogen isn't funny, doesn't mean that Jim Carrey was.

Hollywood has rules, they determine your salary based on the success of your most recent films. All three of these actors were in too many bombs in too short a time.

Eddie Murphy tried going the "Rated G for Gangsta" route because like so many of them, he wanted to make stuff his kids could watch. This pretty much always kills the career of the guy who tries it, if The Rock hadn't done the same we could have had an entire decade of action films from him.

Broderick was in Godzilla and Inspector Gadget, off the top of my head.

Jim Carrey is a triple-whammy. His films have been unsuccessful, dating Jenny McCarthy lead to him being one of those "anti-vaccine" people which hurt his image, and most importantly after he made Kick-Ass 2 not only did he refuse to promote it because of the amount of gun violence in it, he actually went out and campaigned against the film, putting out a shitty, unfunny comedy skit mocking gun enthusiasts. He made himself box office poison.

Now, in fairness to Eddie Murphy, he can be funny and talented when he wants to be. Trading Places, Coming to America, Bowfinger? All gold.

Both of those were like twenty years ago.

Broderick's not in stuff because he doesn't want to be. As far as I know he does primarily Broadway stuff now, which arguably gives him some pedigree that the other two don't have.

Lame.

Tons have changed since the 80s. It's called cultural marxism.

The one thing Carrey hasn't done wrong.

They had that in the 80s too. You just weren't paying attention

antivaccinebodycount.com/

here comes the Vaccine Internet Defence Force

Anyone who actually believes vaccines cause autism is an idiot, no two ways about it.

McCarthy is especially egregious because her son doesn't even have autism.

I could drink all the mercury on earth and still function at a higher level than an anti-vaxer.

keep believing everything mommy tells you

ah, so that's who the third guy is
i'm very glad that unfunny faggot doesn't show up anymore tbqh

I'm a microbiologist

Got a source on that chum?

what does that have to do with vaccines?

Other than the fact that I've taken courses on vaccines and that I've had plenty of vaccines myself with only a minimal rise in my auts levels? Not a lot really.

The same schools that rewrite history and hide inconvenient truths.

Jesus christ. Put the tinfoil hat away, Dale

this is by far the most autistic thread on Holla Forums right now

Okay, good to know.
Presumably all the studies showing how safe and effective vaccines are were paid for by the government to cover up that they're injecting autism serum into the general public?

I'm neither for or against vaccines, I just don't know the facts either way and I think if parents don't want to vaccinate their kids that should be their choice and they shouldn't be stigmatized for it. And whether they're right or wrong it's an act of natural selection. If they're right, their kids will succeed. If they're wrong, they're removing themselves from the genepool. So it's a problem that solves itself.

However man, you have to acknowledge a few things. First, the reason the autism rates are increasing is because we're getting better at detecting it. Autism is this era's ADD. Kids act like little shits, psychologists try to explain it all away with whatever the hot new illness is, and they prescribe meds that just turn the kids into zombies. It's a pretext for that. "Oh, don't like your kid acting like a kid? He must have Undiagnosium! I prescribe four horse tranquilizers every day."

Also -and let's be honest man, either you have autism or you have a kid that does- parents of kids with autism are desperate to find a reason their children are for lack of a better term, retarded little monsters. They don't want to accept that it might be because of their genetics, lifestyle choices, decisions they made or just freak accident, there has to be someone to blame for their beautiful little offspring smearing shit on the walls and rocking back and forth while screaming at the top of their lungs. If it's not vaccines, then it might be their fault.

I don't know what the fuck I'd do if I had an autistic kid. Down syndrome I could deal with, but I've worked with autistic kids. They're nuts.

So many cucks.

My education system doesn't use common core you dumb fuck.
Now where are those sources?

yes, because you are in it

Parents should do what's best for their children, not themselves.

The shit we vaccinate against is highly infectious. If said children catch said infectious diseases they wouldn't just be removing themselves from the gene pool, they'd potentially be removing other people too. Babies, for instance, who are too young to be vaccinated.

Not to mention that said children shouldn't have to suffer for their parents' retardation.

The thing is he tried too hard to make the same stunt after Nutty Professor with Norbit and then he tired to be PG and failed too

I can guarantee that having meningitis isn't the best thing for your children.

This isn't male circumcision we're talking about. This is 'get vaccinated and don't catch deadly infectious diseases' or 'don't get vaccinated and do'

You're clearly baiting at this point, but I'll humour you.
You can either give your kid the vaccine and severely reduce their chances of getting meningococcal disease, or you can give it a miss for reasons you don't fully understand and risk them getting a disease which is rapidly fatal, and will disable them in a number of ways if they manage to survive.
I just realized I should have been sageing this whole time

I love hitler and I also love eddie murphy, imagine that

Eddie Murphy went through many scandals and soiled his reputation as a family friendly actor.

Matthew Broderick could only play the naive boy role and his career blew once he got old.

Jim Carrey was just a short lived 90s fad, and should be grateful he got to starr in a cult movie.

underrated posts

If by many you mean that shit with the tranny prostitute, that happened in like, '97 and he went on to do many more, shit, family friendly films.

Jim Carrey is a satanist. Listen to his speech to graduates. He's one of the higher up satanists in california. The guy went bonkers over the past two decades.

Broderick is more suited for voice work really.

Eddie Murphy got old and his brand of humor doesn't sell with the youf.

And that should stop his career how?

But Eddie Murphy hasn't been funny in 30 years.

Norbit. Mr. Popper's Penguins. Murder.

Scientology's the cult you've got to be in if you want an 'in' with Hollywood

he's also canadian

That was 1987. He went on to do plenty of other big films after that.

Funnily enough, killing a person on its own isn't enough to get you barred from Hollywood. John Landis killed three people, all far more deliberately than Broderick did, and they still let him make Trading Places, Coming to America, Beverly Hills Cop III and the video for 'Thriller'

Are you trying to imply that that stupid film is in any way a comedy?

So you've never seen it then.

No love for Glory?

Please kill yourself.

Why doesn't our hero get cast anymore?

It's true that hollywood has a lot of satanists, crypto or otherwise, but Jim has gone off the deep end even for them. He's probably hard to work with now, and since he's older and not "in" it just isn't worth it.

How young do you think Millennials are? Many of them grew up watching Jim Carrey.

This, I have had multiple of them saying ace ventura was the best comedy

Oh my god, it was a fucking car accident.

He was drunk.

no he wasn't, your thinking of ted kennedy

No he wasn't. If he was, he wouldn't have gotten a slap on the wrist.

Oh my sweet sweet summer child

Broderick killed a woman and her daughter. He was driving at 3am in the morning and hit them on a straight road with an unobstructed view.

It's fairly easy to add up.

in 1987 breathalysers were already well implemented across the us and europe, not to mention he spent time in the hospital afterwards. if he were drunk he would have been charged accordingly

Vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated carries a much higher penalty than straight vehicular manslaughter or reckless driving. If he were drunk, Irish prosecutors would have, in the very least, taken him for a lot more than $175.

This is an American used to driving on the right, driving on the left in Ireland at three o' clock in the morning when it would have been dark. This kind of thing could have happened to anybody.

No, he was famous and they didn't check. This shit happens all the time.

Vince Neil killed somebody too in a DUI and served 20 days.

If they did every Irishman would be read as dead.

well then he wasnt legally drunk anyway
(^:

a woman and her daughter in the middle of a road at 3 in the morning? she must have been prostituting her daughter, there's no other possible explanation. I'm glad she's dead.

Broderick was in an episode of Modern Family (he played a fag), and that's the last I've seen of him

He'd made like three films people cared about, and this was Buttfuck, Ireland. You're confusing Broderick with someone much, much more famous.

They had him in their power for several months. They would have checked. Not to mention that if he was drunk enough to be intoxicated, they would have smelt it on his breath.

He also served five years in probation, they made him pay $2.6 million in restitution and he had to do something like 700 hours worth of community service.

And that was America, not Ireland.

You must have gotten lost on your way to Holla Forums.

Anyone that isn't a rich hollywood jew would have been put behind bars and fucked for life with a criminal record.

That was Broderick? And I thought Edward Norton pretending to be a guy from that band that made the song "True" was a sad celebrity cameo.

Okay dipshit. Broderick was sober when he careened into an oncoming car on a flat road.

He was Ferris Bueller the year before, the movie everybody knows him from.

If you are involved in a manslaughter DUI and you aren't a rockstar, you don't go away for 20 days. You go away for years.

That movie came out in mid '87 in Ireland.

You also can't pay $2.6 million in restitution

He doesn't need to exist for people to worship him, you dense fuck.

a woman and her daughter driving at 3 in the morning? she must have been prostituting her daughter at a wild bacchanal, there's no other possible explanation. I'm glad she's dead.

Lost his soul during the 90s. Probably MKULTRA programming

His entire rise to stardom was a drug-fueled trip on SSRIs. He probably can't think straight anymore without being on one of them or at least a mild anti-depressant.

Disgusting kike who molests children and got away with murder in good goy france.

Good riddance on all counts.

The anti-vaxx stance at least has some credibility since it's possible to make vaccines without mercury, so you can always just argue that people should be allowed to purchase vaccines without those preservatives. And a lot of celebrities have these kinds of opinions so it's not even like he's unique in this respect.

It's probably the Kick Ass 2 fiasco that fucked things up for him. He stopped wanting act professionally and promote the movies he agreed to do. Not that different from what Shia LeBouf did where he'd openly mock the movies he was doing which may have had a hand in him getting fewer major Hollywood roles as well.

It still is doubtful any of these people will ever be out of work, but it probably is difficult to get them into a major comedic role when they're just such fucking downers.

No it doesn't.

Firstly thiomersal isn't poisonous and secondly they don't use it in childrens' vaccines any more, which they did purely to appease anti-vax retards.

How would you know? Millenials are fed Seth Rogen and SNL, thay don't know any better. If one day SNL invites Eddie Murphy again people would get ecstatic.

Cucked to Split personality by a nigger midget is the best Jim Carey role. Prove me wrong.

big fan of eddie murphy

I totally forgot about that Norton cameo, it was kinda strange and sad. Broderick's role was at least amusing.

9 out of 10 autistic kids may have issues that aren't related to the autism.

I had a neighbor with a kid who had autism. Little shit would do things like grab ladies tits and cop a feel and hos mother was convinced hat "it was just part of his mental issue".

his father, on the other hand, knew better and slapped his shit. He eventually stopped, but after he turned 18, he was so fucking used to getting his way because "mommy would bail him out of it" that he began to literally fight his parents.

Too bad for him that his father was stationed in cambodia and had served in war and had NO tolerance for that shit and threw his ass on the street. he bounced from poor houses for a while before he did some shit that got him arrested, and I'll tell you this, it wasn't fucking autism that caused that shit.

His older brother had the same thing. became a successful drummer in a local band and didn't do stupid illegal shit.

This, autism (unless its severe) doesnt make it so that they cant learn. Autistic people eventually even learn how to deal with social interactions.

Enjoy dying of tuberculosis faggot.

Shalom, have you updated your shots recently?

This is why the Holla Forums board is shit now, alcohol is jew juice everything is degenerate and all chemicals are altered by the jew.

DUDE VACCINES LMAO

he makes gay jokes but got cought picking up tranny prostitutes

How does it feel to be retarded?

the only reason to get a tb vaccination is if you're high risk - 99% of the us population doesnt get it

1) America isn't the world or even the entire first world
2) It not being mandatory isn't the same as it not being used.

So again, how does it feel to be retarded?

go sit on a hypodermic and spin. anything outside of the US is not first world

You are now aware of how much he relies on the "eddie laugh"

This is great.

You don't make it ridiculous by taking it to a ridiculous exaggeration.

Make sure you update your shots regularly, don't want to die to some random disease boogeyman that's lurking around every corner.

my point was that vaccine for TB is wholely unnecessary for the general population to have herd immunity, as is vaccine for smallpox, and eventually aids

they are absolutely necessary for diseases like measles, mumps, scarlet fever etc which are readily found in nature and are virulently spread and frequently deadly.

i have no idea how you take my comment as support for your retarded notion that vaccines are bad. they arent, and you're a moron

And job specific vaccines, I had to get myself vaccined for hepatitis B

All you said is that TB vaccines aren't used in the first world, which is patently false. You didn't say anything about the risk of getting TB. You're the one shifting the goalposts.

we don't want degenerates like you in Holla Forums

there will be room in the ovens next to moishe for you

Utter retards.

Herd immunity is bullshit to sell poisonous vaccines to gullible goyim that actually think vaccine science is legitimate. Vaccines have never worked.

No, they are not. You've been lied to.

I didn't say that at all. There are two different people "against" you in this conversation.

This movie was great (mostly thanks to him). His role doesn't get enough attention.

Carrey was amazing in Kick Ass 2, they just totally wasted him.

You should have picked DUmb and Dumber 2 if anything.

Why do I have a funny feeling that half this fucking vaxx/antivaxx retards are just two people derailing.

Fucking Holla Forums is worthless with this shitposting level.

If you could back up even a single thing you said with evidence then I would engrave "Holla Forums is always right" on my chest and jump off the nearest cliff.

The last known movie I saw Matthew Broderich in was The Producers. After that, nothing.

I don't give a fuck to give you such evidence. Get vaccines all day every day if you want. You want to believe in "herd immunity" like a good

GOY

then you go right ahead and do so. The information is out there. You don't find the truth by just listening to the "authorities" or doing 30 seconds worth of research until you come across your first gatekeeper shill that sends you back to the "authorities".

Like I said though. Get as many vaccines as you want. I know better though, and I won't be getting any. Most of those diseases you hear about are propagandized to 1984 levels of rewriting history. That's why they're conveniently "erradicated" today, but make sure you still get your vaccine goyim we don't want them coming back!

You are the reason Holla Forums is so fucked these days

That's a record time response there, friend. Not suspicious at all.

I'm also not posting on Holla Forums, and speaking of that any thread talking about vaccines WITH EVIDENCE will be bump locked or deleted on Holla Forums. Shills run the show there. They don't care how many "reeeee niggers!" threads you make either.

Not even the user you responded to

Also forgot to add, there was a vaccine thread with both sides of the argument on Holla Forums just a few days ago

I didn't imply you were. I find it suspicious because anytime there is a thread discussing topics like this or even just with a post in an unrelated thread counter responses are fast and forceful even when it makes no sense. Almost as if there were scripts that find posts with certain keywords in them.

Also the "you don't give proof them I disregard" meme was started by shills. It's one thing to ignore an outragious claim you hear once because the proponent won't give you the information, but it is quite another to never go and do the research yourself on a topic that routinely comes up. Then acting like my not giving a shit, literally I do not give a shit what you do with your own body, is reason for others to dismiss what I said and not to look into it at all. That to me is the sign of a shill. Not wanting people to do their own research and instead wanting them to just "listen and believe" to whatever studies (good methodology or no) that they are spoonfed.

DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH

I'm sure that both sides were represented fairly too, right? Can I see this thread? Is it still around? I can find pretty old threads on Holla Forums, but threads about certain important topics such as vaccines are usually gone very fast. Is the anti side mostly "fuck yous" and sages? That's always good for a discussion, not shills at all.

And 0 results for ctrl + f "vaccine" on Holla Forums catalog, and same for vax. Surprise surprise.

I don't get how that's supposed to stop him from making gay jokes.

Making a claim that disputes something without providing evidence just makes your argument look completely asinine.
This is not a hard concept to grasp.

You're dodging this questions like an absolute madman. All I want is one article which backs up your claims. Come to think of it, how do I know you and the other anti-vaxers aren't jews trying to trick me into not vaccinating my kids so they'll be eradicated by easily treated diseases? Meanwhile your little troglodytes can run free in a post-white genocide world.
Pretty sneaky Hershel, but you won't get me this time.

Because if you fuck something that has or had a dick then you're a faggot.

Even if he was the most flamboyant faggot to have ever lived why would that stop him from making jokes about gays?

Where is the evidence that vaccines work? Don't pull any bullshit like "dur less/no sick people" either, I mean real evidence.

I won't hold my breath for any good evidence. More than likely you will throw some line graph at me tracking sick people over the decades and claiming that both the numbers for that graph are legitimate (which you can't prove) and that the correlation is proof of causation (which you can't prove.)

Laughable in any case.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, STOP GOBBLING UP SPOONFED INFORMATION

What questions? I was asked for proof and said I didn't give a shit if you believe or not. Pretending like that's "dodging" anything is just you being a retard or shill. You are free to ignore what I said or not. I didn't pretend you had to believe what I said at all.

They control the vaccines and promote them. I'd say using logic and your brain you should know who's pushing what, but you obviously don't have either.

You don't seem to understand a very simple concept.
You makey claim
You posty proof
We beleeb you if proof not utter bullshit

You have posted literally zero proof so far.

you even copied the youtube spic's misspelling

So, then, don't believe me. Whoa, far out I know. I only told you I don't give a shit whether you believe me or not almost every single post.

that's… pretty much the definition of dodging a question

He doesn't have any. This should be obvious

Remember, millennials, anything you personally disagree with is wrong, evil, and utterly abhorrent.

Idpol has already destroyed fullchan.

Aaaawww isn't it cute when a teenager learn how to use a chan?

You know what? You have a good point, user, and I have misread your point.

Because Is a fine line.
If you are an open faggot a la Elton John is fine for you to make jokes on gays.

If you frown down of gays and turns out you actually are one the joke could double work for some but for others will be just Double thinking and being fake

You're so fucking retarded it's hilarious, sunshine.

I knew it would be this way. Keep it up, hopefully people reading this do some actual research after seeing your constant damage control over a mere shitposter.

God I love the Trashman